Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... Empty
PostSubject: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 6:57 pm

I Might not be Active.. Lots of Exams Sad And other stuff Can i please have an update Sorry Ive been Buzy with lots of stuff i promise to be active After the 29th Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:20 pm

FLOWER!!!Very Happy *Glomps* Glad to have you back Very Happy That's ok, we understand Smile School is an important matter, especially at this time of year.

Well, the Comets and Tiny Kats are still split. Jupiter and Puzzle lead the Comets. They're currently out foraging. 2 males, Pitio and Gump joined them.

Midnights: They're recovering from the battle they had with the Willows and Jumaa. Pancake's pup, also Black Widow's child, Smokey, attacked his sister Asuka. The rest of the Midnights are foraging uneventfully.

Willows: 3 pups, Triscuit, Snicker and one of Luna's pups, were killed by a deadly rover named Ghost. They're also recovering from the 3 way battle. Currently, a male named Phantom appeared at the burrow looking to join. The rest of the group are foraging peacefully.

Zippers: They're currently out foraging.

Oreos: Maple, Night's character who recently joined, is in an ill state, caused by her depression. She deeply misses her sister Fable, who recently immegrated into the Zippers.

Reapers: The Phantoms are invading their land with the intent to kidnap one of their pups. The Reapers are currently foraging peacefully. I covered your character Corson. You can have him back if you want.

Jumaa: Ninja and Linda's litter emerged for the first time. The mob is out foraging. A male named Comet is approaching them with the intent to join. I covered Saffron while you were away. You can have her back if you want.

Phantoms: They're invading Reaper's territory with the intent to kidnap one of their pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:28 pm

Thanks , Im putting them all expet Saffron up for Adoption cuz thats as much as i can have right now Smile
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:32 pm

Ok. I'll keep Corson for the time being to help keep the Reapers active. They've been in desperate need of activity so I'm trying to help with that.

I forgot to mention the Blizzards and Devils are now lost. Activity has completely died in those mobs so we put them in the lost mobs section.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:33 pm

oh
Ok
Oh,And i might keep tea maybe...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:39 pm

Ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 7:42 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 8:51 pm

OMGZ, Flower!!! *Glomps.*
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:05 pm

Have things been okay?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 9:32 pm

Yeah sorta
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 25, 2011 9:46 am

FLOWER! I missed ya!! Good to see you posting again! Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...   HI guys  Sorrys i havet been on for months... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HI guys Sorrys i havet been on for months...
Page 1 of 1