Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi guys, new member here!

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Hi guys, new member here! Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:34 pm

Hi there! First time roleplayer here, long-time meerkat lover. I thought I would just drop a line here to say hi, I'm Spirit Rider. This is the first time I have tried roleplaying, but I've watched a few before and this looks like a relatively easy roleplay, but still, feel free to drop any hints by.

So, see ya around!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Hi there, Spirit Rider! (I really like your name) Well, I caught on pretty quick. As long as you read the rules, figure everything out, you should do fine. Most Dominant positions are taken, though, there is always a chance that a Dominant could die... anyways, welcome to the site! I'm StormyMeerkat, but feel free to call me Stormy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:00 pm

Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here. Do you need any briefings on what's going on in the rp?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm

Hello Spirit Rider Very Happy I'm YoshKatgirl. Welcome to Desert Warriors! I hope you have fun on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 18, 2010 10:08 pm

Meyerm wrote:
Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy it here. Do you need any briefings on what's going on in the rp?

Yeah, I wouldn't mind, if you could spare the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:47 am

Welcome to the site. Smile
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:18 am

I'll pm you on what's going on.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:41 am

The Tiny kats, where you posted your character bios, are currently preparing to go over into Devils territory to forage. If that's what you needed to know from the mob you decided to join. Most of the new members join the Tiny Kats and the Willows first.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:45 am

I just pmed you the summaries/current events of the Willows, Midnights, and Jumaa mobs.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 6:48 am

I can fill you in more of the Tiny Kats if you like...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 9:10 am

Hi Spirit Rider, I'm atb2700, a moderator here. When you're ready, just introduce your character on one of our group's thread, giving them a history and background. Then just start roleplaying, the group will accept you.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 am

Hi Spirt Rider, Welcome to Desert Warriors..
I hope you enjoy your time here with us in the burrow Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 3:25 pm

StormyMeerkat wrote:
I can fill you in more of the Tiny Kats if you like...

Yeah, I wouldn't mind that seeing as I've got two characters there now. I've got the idea of what's happening at the moment, but I don't know about their history. I think it might be good to know.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:02 pm

Hi Spirit Rider, welcome to Desert Warriors! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 20, 2010 7:36 pm

Hello Spirit Rider, welcome to the Desert Warriors!~ =3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys, new member here!   Hi guys, new member here! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi guys, new member here!
Page 1 of 1