Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:34 am

Sarah cries a little, before looking up at Lancaster... She's unsure of what to do now... She allows him to embrace her; in fact, she cuddles up to him and trembles a little... Who else would be separated from the group or killed?

Midnight takes it upon himself to scan the area, curious as to what else may have gone wrong... He doesn't want to allow anymore meerkats to be taken...

ooc: I changed my mind about Sarah being mute, since I already have one... So she's not... I might also rename her... I also want to rename a couple others, just to make it easier for me, if that's not a problem...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 11:51 am

ooc: Sure Pancake, renaming shouldn't be a problem as long as the name isn't taken already. Want to make the changes now? or let us know on a separate thread which ones you intend to change so I can update the ID list.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:20 pm

Buckeye digs her claws in the ground, feeling outraged and hurt. Another one of Tank's pups, gone...

Ashtail finally finds her voice and she uses it to let out a painful yell. Why did another pup have to die?! It felt just like when Ghost killed Triscuit, Snicker, and one of Luna's pups.

Phantom chuckles and fails to notice a female who's nearby. He was more focused with playing with Grace. He doesn't know the forging party would be the bearers of bad news once they return.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Molly blinks when she thought she saw something. Standing on her hind legs, she looked around. She fails to spot Josephine, who was several feet away. The plant life had the female hidden well.

Daisy witenessed Carmella being taken away. Wailing in horror, she buries her face into Lavender's stomach, trembling and sobbing. She couldn't get the image of the horrible bird of prey taking Carmella away. All she could say was... Why...?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 12:47 pm

Lancaster cuddles with his adoptive daughter trying to comfort her while breathing in and out slowly, trying to calm himself. He exhales a stressed sigh. It seems like the Willows are getting struck down one by one by this horrible place. He's worried for the mob's future. Could they be heading towards extinction? He surely hopes not.

Panic-stricken, Tank rushes over to the mob, chattering frantically. Wh-what happened?! Did anyone lose their life to that hawk?! He takes notice his daughter Carmella is missing. His blood runs cold. Wh-where's Carmella? His heart begins racing, fearing she had been taken by the carnivorous raptor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Tyler still near buckeye stands senrty hoping no rover with come
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 8:09 am

Using every ounce of strength she could muster, Josephine frantically dug into the sand as many times as she could in a desperate search for something edible.
Finally coming across a skink, she pulled it’s long, thin, pick body free from the sand and bit into it to stop it wiggling. With the prey dead and hanging in her jaw, she made her way back to the bush where she last caught sight of the pup and her guardian.
Still concerned about the level of contact calls that were echoing across the patch of desert, Josephine was unaware that someone had lost their life to the hawk, particularly being Tank’s daughter. The news of their birth was the only memory Josephine had of Tank and Maylene’s children and she never even had the chance to get to know some of them.
Waiting patiently, she caught a glimpse of a large, bulky male quickly pacing past back into the grass. Was that... Tank?

Having lost sight of his adventurous brother Ash Kitty in the dark tunnel, Pippin let out a series of tiny squeaks as he clambered off after him into the darkness.

Pretending to ignore his brothers, Merry huddled tightly in a ball to try and keep warm in depths of the sleeping chamber. He had tried to drift off to sleep on many occasions but had been unsuccessful. Whilst being slightly hungry he missed the comforting embrace of his mother and wished she didn’t have to leave them for long periods every day.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 11:58 am

Buckeye closed her eyes, trying her hardest to prevent tears from escaping. I'm so sorry Tank... Carmella... was taken... I... I tried to save her, I really did... She dug her claws deeper, still outraged, mostly at herself for failing to save Carmella from the claws of the hawk. She could of too if she had reacted faster!

Ashtail's gaze lowers to the ground. Was the Willows going to be facing extinction? She growls under her breath. That damn Ghost, all this misfortune began because of him! The next time he dared showed his ugly face...

Phantom continued to swish his tail, chucking every time Grace managed to grab his tail. While this kind of game seemed boring to most, to a pup, it was a very fun game but also helped a pup learn how to catch moving prey.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:44 pm

Tank's blood runs cold and his body goes numb as he learned the hawk took his daughter Carmella. It...it took my Carmella!? N-no! Please tell me that didn't happen! Not to another one of my kids! Please no! NOOOO!!! Tank emits an anguished and mornful toned caterwaul while fastening his claws in the sand, enraged. Why did this have to happen to his daughter? Why!? His family had already gone through so much thanks to that heinous murderer Ghost. Now another one of his children is gone, her life taken by the talons of a hawk. When will the undeserved misfortunes end?! He...he doesn't know if he can press on after what just happened. It seems like he's gradually losing his children to this horrible environment. Will his remaining 2 pups be next?

Lancaster's heart aches as he heard his brother's shrill mornful caterwaul. His poor brother. He and his family don't deserve this. First Ghost mercilessly took the lives of Snicker and Triscuit. Now Carmella is gone, her life cut tragically short by a hawk. It's been one disaster after another for his family. They're such a nice family as well. All this suffering is unjust. Lancaster exhales a depressed sigh. Why? Why does it have to be his brother enduring all this pain?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm

Mozart's eyes are quickly averted to Tank..she lowered his head and whimpered..he didn't deserve this!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 2:58 pm

Grace manages to catch Phantom's tail between her teeth, and begins chewing on it gently. She quite enjoying herself... She stops for a moment and looks up at Phantom...

Ash Kitty stops and turns around. He stops and peeps back at his brother. He's curious, very curious, but hadn't realized how far he'd gone.

Lavender chrrs and nuzzles her sister... Sometimes... Things happen... It's part of life...

Midnight glances at Tank and frowns. Why did this have to happen now...?

Sarah whimpers and cuddles closer into Lancaster's fur... She wants this sorrow to end...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:10 pm

Lancaster cuddles with Sarah, trying to console her. He exhales an exasperated sigh, fed up with fate showing his family no mercy. He wants the misfortunes to be over.

Tank burries his face in Mozart's fur and sobs sorrowfully, letting his tears stream down his cheeks and pool onto her fur. He hasn't cried this is hard since losing Triscuit and Snicker to Ghost which was an equally devastating tragedy.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:32 pm

((OOC: Kinkajou? I think you mean Mozart. xD))

Buckeye looks at the ground sorrowfully.

Ashtail also gazes down, feeling miserable, like when Triscuit and Snicker died.

Phantom smiles down at Grace and wiggles his tail a little, making it seem like a live prey Grace would catch some day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:37 pm

ooc: oops XD I just fixed it. Gaaah, I seem to be getting names confused lately >,<
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 02, 2011 10:45 pm

((OOC: It happens. ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 4:40 am

Mozart sighed and whimpered softly..she let Tank cry on her and rested her head on his..sorrowfully..why was this cruel world only showing no mercy to his family..why him!?
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:11 pm

Molly titled her head. Huh, guess it was just a harmless creature passing by... Shaking it off, she goes back to scanning the area. She couldn't slack off.

Daisy looked up at her older sister as she explained. She nods in understanding, but it was still heartbreaking. She sniffs, nuzzling against Lavender, letting the tears flow. She just hoped that would never happen to herself, or to Lavender. If her sister were to die, she would surely loose the will to live.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:21 pm

Tank continues to sob uncontrollably into Mozart's fur. Eventually he calms down a little, comforted by Mozart's compassionate embrace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 12:22 pm

Mozart nuzzled Tank's head up and looked him in the eye..Don't worry Tank..I'll always be here
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 2:09 pm

Seeing no more meerkats cross her line of sight, Josephine gently placed the dead skink on the sand in front of her and flopped down beside it to take the weight off her back leg. Exhausted, she gave a sorrowful chirp to herself and placed her head on her front paws. She’d have to be patient; unexpectedly alerting the group could spook them and presume she was another threat. The last thing she needed in her condition was a chase across the territory.

Hearing the return call from his brother Ash Kitty, Pippin tilted his head inquisitively before bounding down the tunnel. He wasn’t going to miss out on an exploration for being a slow coach.

As the sound of Pippin’s annoying, persistent calls gradually faded into a soft silence Merry squeezed his eyes shut tight trying to make the most of the five minutes of unbothered peace.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 7:14 pm

Mozart's compassionate words work to soothe the distraught Tank. He begins to calm down but it'll take a while before the bulky male is able to move on with life.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:40 pm

Grace gets bored of playing with Phantom's tail and decides to cuddle with him instead. She tries climbing on top of him and chrrs, nipping at his fur once or twice before closing her eyes... She's getting a little sleepy and it looks like she wants to do so on her adoptive father's back. After a few minutes she looks at him, her eyes bright from her content, before closing them and trying to fall asleep. She's unaware that there's bad news when the Willows return...

Lavender frowns, seeing that Daisy had possibly been traumatized from this experience... None of them deserved this, but especially the younger members don't... She sighs and begins grooming her younger sister affectionately... If she lost Daisy as well, It's likely Lavender would become the meaner meerkat she was a long time ago... She starts to get lost in thought, not really aware of the others...

Ash Kitty bounds towards Pippin's calls, chrring in excitement. When he finds him again Ash Kitty giggles and nips him playfully, feeling really playful at the moment, but most of all, very bored. The little pup wants his momma to come back but doesn't think it can be helped, and therefore will play to pass the time.

ooc: I'm assuming that Phantom is lying down.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 8:51 pm

((OOC: Sure, he can be. Doesn't matter to me. ^^))

Buckeye sighed. The Kalahari was a very harsh place, and the fact Carmella had been claimed proved it. Poor Tank... now having to endure loosing a third child. Hopefully, she'll join Triscuit and Snicker in the Heavens above...

Ashtail remained silent, eyes closed. How much more did the Willows have to endure? Especially poor Tank? He has lost a third child. He still had Saja and Olivia, but... would they eventually perish too...?

Phantom smiles at Grace. She looked so cute, sleeping on his back. He looks around, wanting to ensure no threats were around. Knowing Molly was keeping an eye on things, he looks back at Grace and admires how adorable she looked as she slept on his back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Lancaster casts a sorrowful gaze down at the ground, feeling absolutely miserable for his brother. The Willows don't deserve to endure more suffering, especially Tank. He's still grieving for Snicker and Triscuit, and to have this happen will certainly set back his coping process, or worse, cause him to become so depressed, he'll endanger his health. He prays this the last misfortune the Willows have the endure, but the Kalahari is unforgiving. There's certainly more tragedies to come in the future. At least the result of death is taking a trip to Heaven. Once at that wonderful place, no harm can ever befall an individual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 03, 2011 11:34 pm

Ooc: Sorry I've been neglecting this mob so much. I'm still in the middle of making a comeback. XD

Bic: Olivia watched from some distance away. She shed no tears, she had none left. Saja, her father Tank, and uncle Lancaster were the only real family she had left.

Leon held his daughter Megan close, he couldn't imagine the pain Tank must be feeling, and he didn't want to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 7 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next