Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 4th of January

Go down 
+5
Pancake
little_maybelline
Night
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 2:41 am

Mozart sighed softly and groomed Tank's neck...Olivia and Saja were still alive..but..how long would they last..?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:22 am

ooc: That's alright Kusuma. Take your time with getting back into the swing of the role play.

Tank is completely calm now, thanks to Mozart consoling him. He glances at his daughter Olivia and brother Lancaster with uncertainty. Olivia, Saja and Lancaster are all he has left of his blood family. Will the Kalahari claim their lives in the near future? If he loses either one or all of them, he wouldn't be able to live.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 10:25 am

Mozart churred softly and glanced at Lancaster..she mouthed the words 'sorry'..and then shook her head sadly..
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 12:53 pm

Listening to the heartbreaking wails slowly fading on the breeze, Josephine twisted her head but remained with her body flat out on the sand. Her leg pain was still throbbing at the hip and being in an awkward position was a struggle to keep the dirt out of. There wasn’t much choice left, she’d have to follow the next meerkat she saw or take the bold step to approach the dominant female and pray that it was Buckeye.

Pippin squealed in delight as Ash Kitty nipped at body and dropped against the chamber floor ready to fight back with a swat of his paw. Grinning as the surge of excitement ran through his veins he anticipated his brother’s retaliation.

Finally drifting off to sleep, unaware and interested in his brother’s play fight Merry began to dream of the soft, kind face of Buckeye returning to greet them with affection.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:24 pm

Tyler walked over and groomed Tank he felt bad
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Buckeye looked around at everyone. After loosing Carmella, would anyone be up to forging now? She surely lost her appetite. She sighs sadly and looks up at the sky, hoping Carmella was in the Heavens alongside Triscuit and Snicker.

Ashtail sighed as well, her eyes still closed. Another life, claimed by the cruel Kalahari. Who could be next?

Phantom was laying on his belly, allowing his adopted daughter Grace sleep on his back. He gazed around once in a while to ensure no predators were around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 04, 2011 5:40 pm

As he felt Tyler begin to comfort groom him, Tank turns his head, making eye contact with him and smiling in thanks. He's starting to feel better, thanks to everyone's comfort.

Lancaster motions his head downward in a thankful nod as he saw Mozart express her condolences to him. Given that Carmella was his niece, he's feeling as miserable as his brother. They've lost 3 little relatives within a small gap of time. He worries the remnants of his family will be wiped out by this harsh environment in the near future.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 5:21 am

Mozart churred softly at Tank and crawled over to Lancaster, she groomed his chin softly and churred..
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 12:01 pm

Molly looked over at Phantom and Grace and smiled. Awwwww, how adorable! She knew Phantom would find someone to bond with. It seemed he was here to stay. She was glad, even someone like him deserved a home. She looks back at the sky, to keep an eye out for bird of prey, oblivious that Carmella had been claimed by one.

Daisy sniffed, her head rested against her older sister's stomach. She fearfully looked up at the sky, as if worried the bird of prey would come back. She surely hoped not. Witnessing Carmella's death was hard enough, knowing she'll never see her ever again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 10:21 pm

Tank smiles in appreciation to Mozart for making him feel better, then engages in some stress relieving grooming with Tyler.

Lancaster relaxes at Mozart's comforting touch. He returns the grooming to take his mind off his grim thoughts.

Saja is still at the burrow and has woken up from her afternoon nap feeling refreshed and had regained all of her energy. She doesn't feel as sore as she did earlier but the pain is still there, only it's more of a dull sensation than a throbbing one. She glances around, eventually noticing the adorable scene with Phantom and Grace. Awww, so cute! It looks like Grace has taken a liking to Phantom. Despite a shaky start in the mob, it seems like Phantom is quickly making friends. The more time you spend with the male, you learn to see pass his deformity and respect him for who he really is, a kind-hearted individual.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 10:21 am

Mozart smiled lightly and churred again..she then returned the grooming..
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 3:26 pm

Pulling herself together and back up onto her feet, Josephine picked up the dead skink in her mouth and contemplated what she should do next. Having not seen any more individuals enter the area she realised she’d have to search for higher ground to have any hope of spotting the group in the patches of tall grass.
Retracing her steps she hobbled away hoping to find a log, rock or sturdy bush that she could attempt to clamber up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:28 pm

Lancaster continues to groom Mozart, gently gnawing along her back. With each minute that goes by he begins to feel more relaxed and calm.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:19 am

Mozart grinned softly and started grooming Lancaster's side softly..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:03 am

Watching mostly everyone calm down, Buckeye starts to calm down herself.

Ashtail was starring up at the sky blankly.

Phantom yawns and starts to feel sleepy himself.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:12 am

Lancaster churrs with content, feeling completely calm now. Though he continues on with grooming Mozart, not wanting to end the stress relief interaction too soon.

Tank continues to groom Tyler, feeling completely calm as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:32 am

Mozart smiled softly and glanced around. Everyone seemed to be calm, for now. She looked at Lancaster and yawned softly, then began to groom along his back.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 1:32 pm

Coming across a sturdy looking bush, Josephine attempted to clamber up into its branches but failed miserably due to the lack of support on her right hind leg. Disheartened she slumped into an awkward hunched position on the sand and began to cry out weak contact calls in desperation. If no one heard her, then chances are that they have moved away from the foraging area and she’d have to try and survive another night alone in the desert.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 4:58 pm

Buckeye looks up as she heard faint calls. She blinked. Why did those sound so familiar..? Curious, she began to follow the calls. She had to find out who it was!

Ashtail was too distraught to really hear the calls and is unaware of Buckeye going off to investigate.

Phantom yawned and was soon asleep, still laying on his belly with Grace asleep on his back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Lancaster hears the faint vocalizations and ceases grooming Mozart. He grows hopeful as he recognizes it to be female and has similarities to his beloved lady's voice. That voice....it sounds so familiar. Could it be her? Could it be she's made an astonishing return? He's gotta find out if it's who he thinks it is. He sure hopes so! He's been yearning to see his deeply cherished Josephine for weeks. Full of hope and excitement, Lancaster follows Buckeye toward the vocalizations. He pleads to the Heavens for the one emitting the calls to be his beloved Josephine.

Tank is preoccupied with grooming Tyler and doesn't pick up on the calls, nor does he notice Buckeye and his brother taking off.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:25 pm

Buckeye soon locates who made the calls. She stops, her jaw dropped. Is... is that Josephine?! It is! She couldn't believe her eyes. Ever since Mozart had chased her out of the group, no one knew what had become of her. But here she was, alive and somewhat well. But now she was back. She looks at Lancaster. Its someone you know very well, Lancaster... Go to her. For now, she sat down. She wanted Lancaster to have some time with his special and precious lady.

((OOC: Yeah, I read up on what happened since I think this happened long before I joined. ^^ Finding the right day took me a while. xD))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 12:32 pm

ooc: Mozart may snarl or hiss at Josephine, but she won't attack, with her away she's calmed down.

Mozart watched Lancaster go off and she bobbed her head, but stayed where she was..
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 4:31 pm

Unaware she had been spotted by the Willow’s dominant female Buckeye, Josephine feeling that all hope was lost had collapsed back onto the sand and had begun muttering quiet nothings to herself. Nudging the skink away from her body with her nose, she didn’t even find the meal appealing. No amount of food was going to ease the pain and fill the empty space she felt inside.
Closing her eyes, she had to admit to herself that the Willows had moved on and on that fateful day well over a month agao Mozart had sealed her fate never to see Lancaster again.

Ooc: @Night – It’s ok Night, yeah Josephine was evicted near the end of November so she’s been out of the Willows RP for well over a month now.

@Tosca – It’s ok Tosca, I think Josephine will be very wary of Mozart again to begin with but under the comfort of the Willows group will develop back into her former self and will start to trust all the members again. So I expected there to be some uneven ground between them when she reunited with them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 7:16 pm

Eventually, the meerkat who was emitting the distress vocalizations comes into Lancaster's view. He breaks sharply, kicking up a small cloud of dust in the process, his eyes wide, pupils dilated and jaw agape in shock. It took him an instant to recognize the female's pelt color and patterns. Holy millipedes! It...it's her! It's truely her! It's his beloved Josephine! She...she's back! He knew she would make a return. He hadn't given up hope. He held on to it as if his life depended on it. Though, ever since the day Mozart ejected her from the group, he was uncertain of what would become of her. However, because his love for her is so strong, he had faith in her making a return some day, and she did. Lancaster feels joy developing inside of him. Longing to be in his cherished lady's heart throbbing embrace, he listens to Buckeye and gallops towards her, emitting high pitched, joyful peeps.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 5:04 am

Hearing the high pitched calls, Josephine bolted wide awake and jerked herself into an upright seated position. Twitching anxiously, she scanned every movement of the surrounding vegetation as she whole heartedly recognised the vocalisations. Although the logical possibility of it being Lancaster was hugely stacked against her favour, she refused to listen to her head for once and stretched her head as a large male emerged in her line of sight.

Noticing his familiar head shape and bodily markings, she sat wide eyed and over whelmed watching him as he continued to close the distance between them. Full of hope, she called out to him.

Pinned against the burrow floor by his brother Ash Kitty, Pippin growled pupishly and tried to nip at the other pup’s forepaw to try and gain the upper hand in their play fight.

Merry continued to sleep on, pawing the air occasionally whilst he dreamed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 4th of January   Roleplay- 4th of January - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 4th of January
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next