Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Taakah
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 5:56 pm

Petal smiled at Antebellum and gave her a reassuring chitter of respect. She blinked curiously at her pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:38 pm

In the mood for a play fight, Rose Heart gently prods her new friend in the side, encouraging her to return a playful action of her own.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 19, 2013 12:34 am

Petal wasn't always much into childish games, but she was still young and instincts gave in for her to pounce back at Rose Heart.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 2:10 pm

With the group once again content Morning Glory resumed her unusual position of sentry and continued to survey the damaged grassland in the near distance.

Mist smiled and playfully nudged his brother, tomorrow was a new day. If they got up early enough to avoid being chosen for babysitting duty they'd leave for their journey. Wherever the Kalahari winds took them they'd go and rescue Jade's beloved damsel in distress and bring her safely back to her new home here with them. Deep down Mist admired his older brother for wanting to be a good parent to his unborn pups, he certainly hadn't learned that from their neglecting mother Melrose.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:47 am

Paw watches Petal play with Rose Heart and mentally kicks himself for letting his chance to make a good first impression slip away. Stupid, stupid, stupid! He was such a moron! With a grunt, he goes back to forging. He'll have to get know Petal on his own terms.

Rania watches Petal and Rose Heart play with a smile.

Panda continues to forge further away, soon out of sight of the mob. Once she realizes she's away from the mob, she panics and ran off in a random direction, unaware she was only going further away from the mob and into the unknown... (I'll say she's officially dispersed now)

Emerald watches Petal and Rose Heart.

Jade nods. That sounded good. He and Mist would have to awaken very early to slip away unnoticed by the mob. But he was willing to take this risk. There was the female who was going to be the mother to his first litter and he'll be damned if he wasn't there for them. He refused to be neglectful like that... 'kat he was forced to call "mother". If he learned anything from her, it was that he was not going to end up like her. He was going to be the best father he can to his pups and the best mate he can to his beloved. He nuzzles Mist thankfully, happy and grateful for his brother's support in his hour of need. Their journey of bringing his beloved to this mob was near and he was more than ready to face the Kalahari head on.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:56 pm

Rose Heart squeals with surprise as she is knocked to the ground by force of the impact from Petal's tackle. Man, this larger female is quite strong. Rose Heart gently gnaws on Petal's right ear, not disconcerted by the scorched vegetation for now.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 4:13 pm

Tessumae watches the two engage in a friendly tussle before turning to find some more grubs- She was still hungry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 26, 2013 11:38 pm

Petal chirps at her gleefully and eases off of her a bit, so as to not hurt her. She pawed at the ground, clearly enjoying the game now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5