Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+4
Pancake
Taakah
StormyMeerkat
little_maybelline
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Antebellum peeps to Nemo. She decides she'll wait for him and walk out into the scrub of the Kalahari with her mob member, as his company is quite joyous. He's a male that seems to emit a kind, almost fatherly aurora and it attracts her. He almost reminds her of Nimbus, the male who fathered the litter she sadly lost...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 8:22 am

Jevati was watching the family. It had a flurry of activity and she had watched the female accept the small pup. Seh then watched them go out to forage. She tiptoed after them keeping hidden. She was hungry and tired. The lonely life was not the best thing ever. So she emerged from her hiding place and edged closer to the group. She moved forward and then dropped to her belly showing she was submissive.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:00 pm

Nemo is happy that Antebellum wants to keep him company. He begins to follow after the mob and looks back to see if she was following. Like her, he enjoyed her company and spending any time with Antebellum was like time would slow down, just for them.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Antebellum stops as Morning Glory does- there's a stranger. At first her tail goes erect, ready to wardance, but soon she takes note of the submissive behavior and assumes it's someone looking to join the family. Her face grows hot as she lowers her tail, embarrassed by the fact she was the only one on edge about the newcomer's arrival. She probably truly did not mean any harm. Turning to Nemo she hid her face in his shoulder, peeping her feelings as she did. What a great way to make a welcoming first impression like she usually did. She'd just been on... edge recently. She didn't even muster an idea as to why.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:29 pm

Splash nods.  She immediately decides that she'll go foraging... Just to be with Chester Quavers.  She's not hungry, not feeling up to eating anything.  Although she was scared to leave the burrow she didn't want to be separated from her little friend.  She follows Morning Glory.

Joy follows happily.  On the other hand, Faith waits for everyone before following himself.  Hope stays behind to babysit... She's not as good at babysitting as her sister, Joy, but she isn't too bad at it, as someone needs to keep watch... Besides, Joy has babysat several days in a row, she needs to forage today.  Hope will gladly take her place.  She glances around though, hoping she's not alone.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:32 am

Sensing and smelling the presence of stranger ahead, Morning Glory still standing tall and erect scanned the path ahead. At the discovery of the female by Antebellum, she dropped to her feet and hurried to assess the situation.
With Jevati showing submissive behaviour, it was an easy decision for the dominant female to make. Another individual who could carry out group activities would be a blessing for the group and would strengthen further the chance that the next litter of her own pups would finally make it to adulthood.
Scent marking Jevati and accepting her into the foraging party, Morning Glory chirped welcomingly before continuing on the way with her duty to lead.

Excited that Splash wanted to head out with the adults foraging, Chester Quavers bounded after her older friend spurred on by the prospect of also finding something tasty for breakfast. Maybe with so many adults she’d be able to get away with sharing their catches so it would save her digging unnecessarily.

About to follow the rest of the family, Mist noticed Hope choosing to stay behind to baby sit the two young pups below ground. Feeling honourable, he changed his mind and slowly wandered back to the burrow’s entrance. With two of them sharing the responsibility it would make it easy to keep watch for predators and also he’d be able to forage around the perimeter and bring small items back to her to eat without leaving the pups unattended.
Clambering up onto the highest point of the burrow mound, Mist stood tall and smiled at Hope.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:52 am

Antebellum peeps warmly to the female as she's accepted. It's always nice to see a new face around here, even though she would prefer to see it in pups. All litters this female's ever carried have been lost, but she still loves other pups all the same. She still regrets the fact she lost her litter with Nimbus, but she's managed to push it to the back of her mind for the past months. Instead she returns to following Morning Glory out to forage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Jevati chirped happily as she got accepted. She was now part of a mob and this would let her be able to be a full meerkat. She could now eat safely and socialize. She chirps happily at Antebellum who seems to be friendly. She follows her new mob to foraging. Jevati felt her stomach rumble. It would be the first good meal in some time.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 1:54 pm

Splash nuzzles her little friend softly, though her gaze is distant. She walks with the Tiny Kats.

Faith nuzzles his sister Hope fondly and follows the group. Joy does the same and bounds after her brother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 9:59 am

Antebellum chirped back to Jevati, happy to have a new member of the family. After the devastating group split it was a good feeling to see the Tiny Kats steadily begin to grow stronger once more. They had grown too large to quickly before. They'd lost several members before and after the group split, but the Tiny Kats were fierce survivors- they were destined to survive anything the desert could throw at them. Antebellum continues to follow Morning Glory, keeping in pace with Nemo. She enjoys his company more than anyone else's in the mob, with the exception of the pups. She shares an equal fondness for both of them, although her bond with the pups is purely maternal.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 pm

((OOC: My niece is at a camping trip with some friends, she'll be able to post tomorrow or later tonight, just as a heads up.))

Stratus follows Morning Glory, walking beside her.

Raina also chirps a friendly welcome to their new member, she seemed friendly enough.

Paw smiles softly, he was liking this new member already.

Emerald watches Jevati for a bit, until shyness kicks in and she goes after the dominants.

At the burrow, Jade was preforming sentry duty, his deep green orbs scanning the area around the burrow and beyond. He was going to ensure nothing threatens the burrow.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 4:20 pm

ooc: I'll wait for Eclipse to post then I'll have them arrive at the foraging ground.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 2:28 pm

(I'm back, sorry for the wait!)

Nemo keeps his pace with Antebellum. He wants to express his affections toward her, but he was too shy. Ugh! Love, why are you such a complicated emotion? Perhaps, one day, he'll gain the courage to admit his feelings. For now, he walks beside her, looking ahead. He was wondering if Antebellum felt the same toward him..
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 3:51 pm

Arriving at a different foraging patch then normal, Morning Glory stopped on the outskirts in the receding grass and scanned the horizon. In near distance, a still very open and barren wasteland flooded her vision. This was the place that haunted her dreams and left a nagging empty feeling at the front of her mind. The very heart of the area where the wild fire started and the remains of a once well loved burrow where the full Tiny Kat group lived in the prime.

Walking beside Splash at a cheerful pace, Chester Quavers stopped dead in her tracks and shuddered. This wasn't their usual route to the foraging ground, where was her aunt taking them?

Back to back Mist still stood on sentry duty watching the skies behind his brother. He had so many things he wondered about Jade's roving trip. Were there going to be any nieces or nephews out there he'd get to meet one day and had he seen anything of their sister Fay?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 6:33 pm

Antebellum follows the dominant female up the slope. She's one of the oldest females in the group, besides the Tiny Kats dominant female, but for some reason she wants to see what has stopped their mighty matriarch so soon in her path. Antebellum looks down and sees something that she never expected to see again- the remnants of the land that sparked a wildfire which split her beloved new home into two, the other half not seen since. She shudders and runs back to the comfort of Nemo, hovering behind him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:52 am

Splash stared at the scene in horror... She turned away and sighed...

Faith and Joy aren't quite aware of what happened, so they begin foraging... With his alert sister babysitting, Faith takes up sentry in her place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 9:40 am

Everyone seem so friendly. She chirps back to Raina and smiles at Paw. Se saw emerald look at her but then continue walking. Then they arrived at the foraging ground. There was a tense feeling in the air. She was confused. Was this truly the foraging ground or was it just a stop. She saw a couple of meerkats react negatively to the scene. She peered at the place. It was not that bad. Jevati then saw Faith and Joy foraging. She was unsure what to do so she would wait for a signal.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 12:15 pm

Stratus looks at the horrible scene, many bad memories of the fire coming in. He shook his head, looking to the side. It was just a horrible sight...

Paw, Raina and Panda just look confused.

Emerald shivers as she saw what used to be their wonderful home, before cuddling against the nearest adult.

Jade is unaware the mob found what used to be their original home but was burned down in a fire. He was more focused on keeping an eye out for trouble.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:34 pm

Nemo looks confused as everyone seemed to nervous, sad, or scared of this area. He could see a fire had been here... the burnt and charred area showed that. When Antebellum comes to him, he wraps his arms around her in a meerkat hug. He still doesn't get what was going on, but he didn't need to be told his crush was seeking comfort.

Sherri frowns as she looks at the area. She shudders and looks at the lifeless area that was once their original home.

(My Aunt told me about the fire that started there, how sad. :c)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:49 pm

When she's around Nemo, she finds she suddenly feels safe. It's weird how no other meerkat besides Nimbus has ever had that effect on her... Wait. That's it. That's exactly it. She has feeling for the male, and not just the kind she feels for every meerkat surrounding her right now. He's special. She doesn't want to risk his position and respect in the mob by falling for a subordinate, or risk her chances of getting kicked out. It was such a pressing matter, figuring out if she should tell him the truth or not...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 3:55 pm

(ooc: Yeah Sad )

The more she stood staring the more the rising heat from the dunes played with her troubled mind. Every now and then she could have sworn she saw shapes moving across the sand before disappearing into thin air. Was it a mirage? Was she just going crazy with the guilt of losing so many of her family in one terrible event? and was one of them her dear younger sister?.

Distressed, she chirped a saddened call to reassure the family that it was safe to forage. Even more unusual was that whilst they were here she was personally going to stand on sentry duty.

With the tense atmosphere in the group, Chester Quavers had suddenly lost her appetite. The fire that had caused the devastation of the landscape had also left her with an internal scar. She had lost her mother, her littermate brother, her half siblings, a vast majority of her tiny cousins and the rest of the extended family in such a short space of time.
On the verge of remembering the events of that horrible night she ran to Splash and buried her full face in her fur. Why hadn't they decided to stay home today after all?

At the burrow, contented that all the surroundings were predator free. Mist decides to groom his brother hoping to strengthen the bond between them and to hear some stories about Jade's adventure.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:17 pm

ooc: Wait, are the Tiny Kats and Comets encountering each other today? I'm confused. x.x
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:29 pm

ooc: The next RP day I'm just setting the scene.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:34 pm

ooc: Ah, I see. They aren't joining back up are they? (They'd no longer be in super group danger if they did, but I'm pretty sure it was a permanent split??)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 3:36 pm

ooc: They will mingle a bit as a whole but won't be permanently joined. Once found they will be allies to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next