Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 02, 2013 5:04 am

Comets

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Cloud Catcher, Clover ...........10 months 17 days
Twister.........6 months 17 days
Topaz........... 4 months 28 days
Sanders........ 4 months 16 days
Skyler ........3 months 19 days
Shira, Jia, Boomslang, Pikachu......2 month 11 days
Amani, Sherri............. 2 month 11 days
Jet, Snapdragon, Nashita........... 2 month 10 days
Squeak........ 2 month 10 days
Enkozi........ 2 month 1 days
Paloma....... 1 month 11 days
Cakester......1 month 12 days
Feather.............1 month 12 days

Due dates: Elena and Bandit's litter (Comfirmed) Due 25th of January
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 4:20 pm

Feather was the first meerkat up in the burrow. Being the youngest meerkat in the mob, she wasn't allowed outside the burrow alone. So instead, she decided to take the time to explore the burrow complex, mapping out all the entrances and exits just in case something happened.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 7:15 pm

ooc: Nashita is being moved to Linklu. I've decided I'm taking Boomslang back but I'm gonna inform Ratties first before I resume playing him. If my memory serves me correctly, I gave her Boomslang the previous RP day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 07, 2013 9:32 pm

ooc: Any character I have in this mob besides Shirley is now up for adoption. Which is pretty much just Skyler.

Shirly was above the burrow, sunning herself. She'd had a rebellious history with this group, but she felt like it was behind her. She was perfectly fine with having a family and a place to stay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 09, 2013 6:33 pm

Embraced in the arms of a maternal adult female, Boomslang dozes in delight, glad to be back with the Comets. A couple days ago, he rejoined after spending several weeks in solitude, struggling to survive. He was separated from the Comets during a predator scare and faced a gravely bleak future due to his age and the enormous risk of being dispatched by a predator at any given moment. Against all odds, Boomslang was never detected by predators, however he did endure other tribulations solitary individuals are often faced with. Finding sustenance was a momentous endeavor. His miniscule upper extremities lack the strength to shift large amounts of sand, which restricted Boomslang to rely on terrestrial prey for nutrients, which were a sparse delicacy, resulting in him becoming emaciated. Brushing up against rough textured vegetation and trees gained him a few abrasions and scrapes, but at least they haven't become infected. No longer alone and miserable, Boomslang can rest easy knowing someone will be keeping him safe from the perils of the merciless and unforgiving Kalahari.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Jupiter emerges from the burrow, her eyes distant. While some new members were added, others had gone missing. Clover and Topaz had become separated from the mob, and there had been no sign of them either. Plus, she desperately needed to become pregnant and reproduce. But there was still no dominant male, and this was worrying and stressing her out. She didn't want to have to depend on rovers to get pregnant. She needed a find a mate, and this mob needed a new DM. But who? She sighed, sitting down, in thought.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 6:49 pm

A lone male wanders through the territory.  His name is Nephi.  He's a Flame meerkat, a mob a long ways away.  What's he doing here? He was separated from the little ClawDigger splinter containing his mother Spark, his brother Torch, and two evicted females Rune and Disturbance.  He gazes ahead.  He misses his family but supposes maybe roving for the first time might be ok...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 15, 2013 11:57 pm

Boomslang continues to sleep, planning on getting plenty of rest today to regain his strength. He's unaware a foreign male is trespassing on Comet territory.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 12:12 am

Jupiter is also unaware of Nephi entering the territory, her mind on other things. Meanwhile, Squeak, Cakester and newly adopted Twix all run out of the burrow, giggling and playing tag. All three had been taken in by Jupiter, and they couldn't be happier. Though they've noticed that their adoptive mother seemed distant and sad. They look at her briefly, wondering what could be wrong. Must of been something that they didn't understand yet.

((OOC: Decided to adopt Squeak, Cakester, and Twix, I recall Jupiter adopting two of them, so I'm having it the third one was adopted by her over the skip. So yeah. XD))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 5:15 pm

Nephi slowly walks up to the group... And slinks towards Jupiter... He chirps softly to her... He's a little nervous.

Pikachu, rather unaware of Boomslang's plans, nips him playfully and then runs off.  Little troublemaker~
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:11 pm

Boomslang is startled awake by the nip and looks around, confused. He doesn't see the culprit anywhere and lays back down, the only thought on his mind is regaining his strength.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 6:42 pm

Finally, a family. Cadmium has finally found one after crossing the scent markers three days before. She hasn't heard from Rosanoble since, but she prays she is alright. She sacrificed everything, including her littermate, to get Cadmium to the new home she needs. Her wounds have all healed, but her back right leg is scarred terribly. She approaches the group in a subordinate manner, her pale gold-silvery belly dragging against the orange sand. She's skinny and covered in ticks. She needs a group badly, or she'll die.

Shirley decides she's had enough of this family. It's not that she doesn't like it here, but they don't suit her personality. She's sure there's a family better for her somewhere. She slinks off into the scrub unnoticed.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Jupiter hears Nephi and looks toward him. Ordinarily, she would want to chase off a rover. But... he's... a grown male. Perhaps... a new DM perhaps? She walks over to him, chirping softly. This group needed a DM, and badly, she's the DF... She knows this is asking a lot from a rover, but if he accepts... then this mob would have a proper DM at long last. Its then she also spots Cadmium. She looks back at Nephi, chirping she'll be back. He can think about this if he wants before she goes to the new female, her condition tugs at Jupiter's heartstrings. Poor female had seen better days. She scentmarks Cadmium without a second thought and grooms her a bit, removing some of those annoying ticks.

Meanwhile, Squeak, Cakester and Twix approached Nephi, curious of the new male.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Cadmium, whom normally would peep an immense amount of thank yous, just stayed silent as her ticks were removed by the dominant female. She could tell this kind kat' was the dominant, as a radio collar was a necklace around the female's neck. She just churred as a thank you and followed her back to the main group, relief pressing into her pelt already. Her stomach growled. It appeared the family was having a little bit of a collision with a male, so she decided not to intervene, even if she was starving.

Shirley heads farther and farther away from the group. Once she's sure she's at least a half a mile away, she drops to do some foraging. Little to her knowledge, a deadly puff adder is concealed under the bush she's foraging under. Next thing she knows it strikes her neck, venom coursing through her bloodstream. She tries to attack it, but it bites her again. Shirley limps away as her stregnth burned out. She'll be dead within hours.

ooc: RIP Shirley.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 9:12 pm

Nephi smiled softly. He missed his brother, his mother, and the two evicted Clawdigger females, but, at a time in life, everyone needs to move on. A dominant male? Perhaps. But having a home was his highlight of the day. No more searching... He smiles at the pups and chirps a hello. He chrrs as Pikachu sniffs him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:09 pm

ooc: Awww, poor Shirey =( Hmmm, been thinking of having a character get bitten by a young cape cobra. I feel like being cruel to someone. 0.0

Boomslang has drifted off to sleep and is unaware of the events transpiring above ground.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:11 pm

ooc: we all need to remember that younger snakes are more venomous...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 10:16 pm

ooc: I know, but the character won't receive enough venom to kill them, just make them weak for a while. I was thinking of having one fang punture their flesh.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 17, 2013 9:53 pm

Cadmium wastes no time foraging. She tears into the sand with her long front claws. It feels good to be able to forage knowing she is safe. Even though she is near her new family's burrow, she doesn't really care. her ravenous instinct-caused sensation is simply taking her over. She will certainly forage two times harder once they officially move out.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 5:46 pm

Jupiter goes toward Nephi. She hoped he considered her offer, unless he was a rover by heart then she couldn't keep around forever.

Hey mister, are you gonna stay with us? Squeak looked up at Nephi. I think Mommy likes you.

Ewww, gross.
Cakester made a face.

Twix rolled her eyes. Ignoring him... Yeah, Mommy seems to want a boyfriend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:04 pm

Delphi

Delphi was his name was it? He was already struggling to remember his own name, living in the Kalahari by oneself at such an young age was practical suicide but somehow the boy had survived; luck? It was of course not survival skills how was that even possible. What he wanted was his mother back but he had reached so far he could not go back now; not when the scent of his father was just under his nose. It was then that his opticals would catch the figurine that the scent lead to. So that was his father. He wondered if he would remember him. Slowly pulling up behind the mature Meerkat, he would churr an greeting. "H-hello, father, it's me D-delphi."
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Nephi smiled softly.  He looked a little sheepish.  I'm... Only an occasional rover.  I used to have a family... Now I've just been wandering, and too long I'm afraid.  I would love to stay if it's not a bother to you... He smiles at the young pups.  He missed his brother Torch, but... What can one do?

He turned around at the sound of a pup's voice.  He stares at the young pup.  He had seen him before.  There was only one other time Nephi had ever roved.  And that time was successful... The female he mated with had a pup.  A son.  But it wasn't truly where he felt he belonged.  He still wanted to find Torch and Spark... This time was different, he had given up on that wish.  But, Nephi's son is still here nonetheless... He smiles softly again and chirps... Hello... Delphi...

Pikachu snorted.  Ewww, adult love! He tackles his friend Squeak playfully, giggling.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 6:25 pm

Cadmium almost chokes as she hears the pups talk about the dominant female's want for a boyfriend. She spits out the small, underfed scorpion she managed to find within a distance of the burrow and struggles to conceal her laughter. She looks to see this new male, who claims his name is Nephi is eyeing Jupiter. She joins the general family gathering, knowing she'll need to grow acquainted with these kats if she'll be staying in the family like she so desperately hopes. The Crescents are now in the back of her mind.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:25 pm

Boomslang is in a deep slumber, totally unaware of what's currently transpiring above ground. It doesn't look like he'll be joining the mob foraging today, given his debilitated condition.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18, 2013 11:30 pm

Jupiter approaches Nephi, her adopted pups and now another pup, who was a little older. She looks at Dephi for submissive behavior.

The three pups watch, curious. Until Squeak is pounced on by Pikachu, she giggles and pats him playfully on his muzzle.

Nephi and Dephi aren't the only ones who entered the territory. Daya looked around. She could faintly smell other 'kats, but where? She began to look. There had to be a mob. Perhaps one she can finally call home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next