Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 4:43 pm

Cadmium sat back on her haunches and observed her new family. They didn't seem like a viscous family, but instead reminded her of the way of the Crescents before her sister took over. This brings the undersized female comfort as she nabs a tick off of her flank. Her stomach rumbles again, yet she won't ask the dominant to lead the group out- she's clearly preoccupied with these new males.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:57 am

ooc: waiting for Poops.  :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 4:25 am

Still below ground in the sleeping chamber, Sanders hugged his adopted brother as tight as he could. Recently disaster had occurred in their young lives again and the individual that they had begun to get close to was now gone. Poor Topaz, although he missed her it brought back a horrible memory in his mind of his early days as a pup. First Chetana, then Badru now Topaz, he didn’t know now if he wanted to get close to anybody in fear that they would one day leave him.
Nuzzling Jet’s soft fur, he tried to reassure the distressed pup. He’d never leave him wherever life took them and Topaz was still out there somewhere and they would find her together.

Jet being still so young couldn’t help but cry, every thought that passed though his brain was about Topaz. Why wasn’t she still here with them? Didn’t she like them anymore? They always did everything together. Now he had no one to sleep between of a night, life was so cruel.

Ooc: These will eventually move to Linklu. I haven’t got the time yet to spread myself to another site so for the minute I will keep them here.  Night I miss Topaz already *weep*
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:13 am

((OOC: Topaz is gonna miss them every day until they become reunited. ;A; It'll such a cute moment when that happens no doubt though. :3 Can't wait for it to happen. But until then, poor things. :c))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 am

(ooc: Yeah it will be, once the Aurelias are up and going on Linklu I'll create an account. If you could PM me any new info you have about Topaz that will have changed I will start doing their new bios ready for when they come across. I can't leave them too long without her, it's heartbreaking)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 5:55 am

((OOC: Can do, and I doubt Topaz will change much, other than maybe becoming older, I think. Things on the Linklus is kind of slow but the Aurelia mob will get formed eventually, we know that much, the forum for the mob is made and everything, just certain events need to take place. But yeah, pulling Topaz away from here was a hard decision, so its real hard without Sanders and Jet. <:c))
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 6:22 am

(ooc: I will keep their age gap about the same but they will be made older depending on how old you make Topaz. Will take the chat off the board now but certainly PM me and we can share ideas)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 11:34 am

ooc: It may be a while before I bring Ninja over to Linklu to help get the Aurelias started. Since I started work, I haven't had much time to get a lot of my plots started. I may consider cancelling introducing new characters to Linklu too and just stick to role playing the ones I'm role playing for now. Not sure where Meyerm has been and she's part of the Aurelias plot.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 pm

ooc: I believe Topaz was about the same age... I keep all mine the same unless they have a sibling on the site, such as with Splash and Flinch...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 9:58 am

Delphi

Delphi would look to his father with rather hopeful eyes, an slight smile filling up his features. "S-So you remember me?" Most would expect an child to be happy when reunited with their family but that was the opposite for Delphi. He was too calm and collected to show such feelings so easily, also the reason why he was not nipping his father and repetitively telling him why he left. Noticing the stare that the Dominant Female of the mob would give him, he would tilt his head, now that he taught about it he had never really performed a submissive stance, seeing as he never tried to steal his mother's food, or ever have any siblings more dominant than himself. Letting out a little quirk of his brow, he would scoot closer to his father; hoping he would help him with the scenario he was currently in.     
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 10:12 am

Cadmium watched intently as a new set of family politics was about to go down. She hadn't noticed the lack of a dominant male before, but now she seems to see it. By the way Jupiter seems to be eyeing Nephi she can tell he might hold a future as her counterpart...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 11:56 am

Boomslang arouses, but doesn't have the adequate strength to get up. He remains laying on his side, his orbs gazing around the chamber, chirring contently, glad to be back in the safety of the Comets and not having to worry about fighting for his life every single day any more.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 24, 2013 3:35 pm

Nephi sighs.  He felt bad for leaving Delphi's mother... But honestly, to him, it hadn't felt right... And he had other things on his mind.  Most females know relationships with rovers don't last.  Someday, maybe the pup would understand.  But Nephi is happy to see him... His son.  He nuzzles the pup and turns to Jupiter...

Pikachu nips Squeak playfully, then runs around and nips the other pups nearby.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:22 pm

Seeing as Nephi appeared to know the younger male, and as she looked at the two, Jupiter could see a bit of a reminiscence between the two. His son perhaps? But she looks back at Nephi. And was relieved at his decision. She nods. Thank you... Really, I know this is a huge favor, but I'm glad. You and... this little one of yours, are welcomed here. With that, she scent marks both Nephi and Dephi, making them members of the Comets.

Squeak chases after Pikachu, giggling.

Twix and Cakester join in with the playing, especially after Pikachu nipped at them.

Daya continued toward where the Comets were. She wasn't in sight yet, and she couldn't spot them just yet either. But she could smell them. And knew she was getting closer.

Last edited by Night on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:44 pm

Pancake wrote:
Nephi smiled softly.  He looked a little sheepish.  I'm... Only an occasional rover.  I used to have a family... Now I've just been wandering, and too long I'm afraid.  I would love to stay if it's not a bother to you... He smiles at the young pups.  He missed his brother Torch, but... What can one do?

He answered already.  owo
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 3:51 pm

((OOC: Oh crud, how did I miss that? owo I blame my brain being too tired. ^^; *Goes to edit post.*))
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Cadmium, even though she had only joined mere minutes before the males, chirped a welcome to them. She felt secure knowing she was in a fully-functioning family again. Her stomach growled again and she tried to hide the hunger from Jupiter. She didn't really know the dominant female and her behaviors and views just yet. Cadmium didn't want to be rude and ask to leave, so she decides to sit down and observe. There's adults, but it seems like more pups are here than adults. Oh well. Once she gets back up to strength she'll do her best to babysit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 25, 2013 10:15 pm

Boomslang desires to get up and emerge from the burrow to get some nutrients in him to restore his health and sate his incredible hunger, but upon positioning his front extremities to push himself up, he's met with incapacitating aches in his muscles, a result from his strenuous digging while he was struggling to survive alone, and collapses with a grunt. Geuss he'll just have to rely on someone to bring morsels back for him, which honestly frustrates him. He hates feeling helpless and yearns to be mobile again so he can explore and engage in fun games with his peers.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 9:47 am

Finally being able to persuade Jet to come up to the surface, Sanders emerged onto a soft spot of sand. He sighed still deeply miserable; he wouldn’t be joining the foraging party today even if he had felt up to it. Topaz was gone and for now with Jet inconsolable they wouldn’t be attempting to go anywhere to look for her anytime soon.

Sulking the shadows of the burrow entrance, Jet pouted almost refusing to break the divide between him and the sunlight. He felt overwhelmingly helpless, heartbroken and confused. Why hadn’t Topaz come home still!! If she wasn't up on the surface he wasn't going to come out.

Last edited by little_maybelline on Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:15 am

ooc: Boomslang is in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 10:29 am

(ooc: Ok I just misread his intentions. I'll edit)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:01 am

ooc: Wait I'm confused. What's going on. owo
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:12 am

((OOC: Nothing, really. I haven't posted since I'm waiting for Pan, but if she doesn't post soon, I'll have Jupiter lead the mob to forge, shouldn't keep the mob waiting for too long.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 11:28 am

ooc: Perhaps we should give Pancake one more day. Sometimes when she says she's going to take a break, she doesn't really mean for an extended period of time. Stress, like anger, can make us say things we don't mean. Pan is very loyal to role plays, so more or likely she could be back here RPing towards the end of the week, but we'll see, as she did say she's got a lot going on.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 10:02 am

Cadmium stretches her body, arching her back and yawning to show her fangs. As she does pain shoots up from her scarred leg. Even though it's fully healed, she still often feels ghost pains. Whimpering, she sits back on her haunches. Today would just be one of those days where her leg hurt.

ooc: I want to introduce Shamrock and Firework now..,. owo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next