Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 07, 2013 12:11 pm

((OOC: Gonna push this forward, we've waited long enough.))

Jupiter decides its time to go and sends out calls.

Squeak, Cakester and Twix follow after their adoptive mother.

Daya had found the mob's usual forging ground, now digging for a meal.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 8:06 am

With the rest of the group heading out to forage, Sanders couldn't contain the nagging, desperate feeling he felt inside. He had to do something, anything. Jet had begun to make his wailing cries again as he sulked in the shade and Sanders knew his little adopted brother wasn't going to change unless he was back with Topaz.
Standing to his feet, he made a final decision and ran across the short distance to the burrow mouth and grabbed Jet by the scruff.

Being grabbed by Sanders, Jet stopped crying and dangled with his feet touching the sand. As Sanders struggled forwards away into the grass the young pup knew where his brother was taking him and a new ray of hope had blossomed in his heart, they were going on a journey to find someone they loved.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 10:47 pm

Boomslang has the urge to emit a vocalization inquiring someone to do him the kind favor of bringing him something to eat from burrow premises, but can't manage to summon the adequate strength to do so, as he has been sedated by the darkness in the chamber. Overcome with drowsiness, Boomslang can no longer keep his eyelids open and slips into unconsciousness, unaware the mob is making their departure for a foraging patch.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 2:54 am

ooc: Whoa, you guys were waiting on me? o-o So sorry! I've been under a lot of stress. I'll post here soon, gonna get Valentine's bio up tomorrow...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 11:38 am

ooc: It's okay, Pan. We understand. Take your time. =3
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:48 pm

Nephi follows loyally.  He's not quite sure what to make of this, but if this is his new life, he's going to do his best to serve.  He gazes at Delphi...

Pikachu bounces around happily.

Two adults are near the destined foraging ground.  One is Nimbus, one of the Tiny Kat founders... He gazes across the area curiously.

The other is Valentine... Unlike Nimbus, she is not alone.  She pushes her pups along.  They aren't pups anymore though, they can care for themselves somewhat, but she's been caring for them all the same.  Her ribs show, it's obvious that her sacrifices she's made for them in the past months have had an effect on her as well.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 1:53 pm

Jupiter leads the mob on, unaware that Sanders and Jet have taken off to search for their special someone.

Squeak pawed at everything they passed by, giggling.

Cakester looks around.

Twix kept her pace with her adoptive mother.

Daya, noticing Nimbus and Valentine and her children, tilted her head. Were they also loners? But she feels pity for Valentine, she looked very unhealthy. Finding a centipede, the older female brings it over to Valentine, pushing it over to her. Even kind to complete strangers, it was just how Daya was.

((OOC: Yes, go Sanders and Jet, go to and find Topaz so we can do a super cute reunion scene with the three~ X3))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:09 pm

Foraging calls. Something familiar to young Delphi, the same way his father followed loyally he would to despite the slight anger he had for the adult, he would rather keep him close by than lose him again not only that but due to the days of wandering alone in the Kalahari Desert caused extreme hunger to the pup.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 9:49 pm

ooc: Wait. If Nimbus comes back they might screw things up between Antebellum and Nemo o:

Shamrock follows his mother. He's taking in everything around him, eyeing everything his eyes seem to skirt upon. He's in unfamiliar territory, which makes the male nervous. He's doing his best to keep him calm so his mind won't slow down again. He's getting better and better at controlling it.

Firework is striding alongside her sister Pumpkin, chattering profusely to her. Firework relates better to Pumpkin than her brother Shamrock, as he's almost always silent.

Cadmium gets up and follows the calls, her stomach growling. it will have been a while since she's been able to forage without worrying about a predator snatching her away like they did so terribly to Moon Gold. She owes her life to Moon Gold and Rosanoble, although only one is still living..
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:14 pm

((OOC: And the Tiny Kats and the Comets are supposed to reunite briefly in the next roleplay day... Yeah, that can endanger Antebellum and Nemo's growing relationship. :c But perhaps we can figure something out.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 10:28 pm

Boomslang is in a deep state of slumber, unaware he's been left alone at the burrow and that multiple individuals are heading in the direction of the mob.

ooc: I'd like for him to have been left at the burrow alone. Wanna make things a bit interesting for him. =P
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:23 am

ooc: gah, wait, I thought Nimbus was going to the Tiny Kats. -_- nevermind lol, my bad. I think him and Antebellum should have an awkward reunion kind of deal, but just kind of leave it there.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 12:58 am

ooc: I'm sorry, I thought I was being helpful... v.v
Forget it then...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:05 am

((OOC: I could always ask my niece about this, see what she thinks. I know she and Stormy want Nemo and Antebellum to grow close and have a successful litter together... We can figure something out. Could always go with what Stormy suggested. And Antebellum and Nimbus could decide to stay friends, I'unno..))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 1:08 am

ooc: I'd decided to do this before Eclipse came back. <.<
I don't care about relationships, I only considered it because he was a Tiny Kats founder.
But nevermind.
Just forget it.
I'm just gonna keep low.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 9:51 am

ooc: =( Maybe, possibly something can be arranged. I'm sure something will be worked out. We're like a family here and collaborate well to make things manage somehow. =3 Just being an optomist in this situation.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 11:54 pm

ooc: Nah.  I don't wanna make people mad.

While bouncing, Pikachu accidentally knocks into Squeak, sending them both to the ground.

Valentine gives all of her children a gentle nuzzle... She glances at Daya and smiles... She accepts the offer but gives it to her pups instead.

Nephi glances at his son sadly before returning his attention to the path ahead.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 7:28 pm

Shamrock doesn't take the offering, instead politely declining exactly like his mother did. He wants Pumpkin or Firework to take it. he sits down, observing the group. He hears Firework chatter beside him and he knows she's already bursting with excitement, which really isn't that unusual for his bright in spirit and color sister.

Cadmium glances up to see the three new strangers. She observes them. It appears to be a mother and her three juveniles. To her it appears that an awful lot of strangers have been joining this family recently.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 11:46 am

Pumpkin looked around. She was not sure if she liked these new surroundings. She stayed close to her siblings and mother.She chatees back to Firework while still remaining alert. Then she watches her mother pass the centipede. Shamrock passes it. Pumpkin's stomach grumbled. She bit one end of the but and passes to Firework.She chewed slowly looking at her mother for a sign of approval or disapproval.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 12:55 pm

Jupiter also spots the strange 'kats. She sends out a bark to get their attention before moving toward them.

Squeak giggles and playfully nips Pikachu.

Cakester and Twix watched the strangers as their adoptive mother went toward them.

Daya hears Jupiter and spots her approaching. Knowing how this usually went, she calmly gets low in a submissive matter.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 7:23 pm

Valentine chirps for her children to get low to the ground.  They're not too far from adulthood now, so they are going to need to be accepted more properly...  She smiles at Pumpkin and glanced at Jupiter expectantly.

Nephi waits behind jupiter... He's seen males like his uncle Brimstone in the Flames, his aunt Ember as well, accept newcomers... And Dagger from the ClawDiggers... But do it himself? It seems strange to him still.

Pikachu giggles and nips back playfully.

ooc: Only three characters here... BORING D:
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 15, 2013 8:47 pm

Shamrock hears his mother's bark and struggles to process. No, he thinks, it's happening. He feels his body slinking, although his mind still believes he's standing and rejecting a welcoming present. He instantly feels embarrassed.

Firework snatches the scorpion away from her sister, gobbling it down before going back to bursting out of her seams with energy. She forces herself to at least bottle a little bit of her energy, just for the sake of making a decent first appearance. She gets down slow, chattering quietly. She really wants to join this family.

Cadmium watches the four newcomers intently.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 12:11 am

Although he is in a deep state of slumber, Boomslang would emit a groan or grunt of pain every now and then from his entire body aching relentlessly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 11:21 am

Pumpkin swallows as her mother smiles at her.She then lowers her self along with her siblings. She looks around at the meerkats. They seem friendly enough, yes maybe she shall enjoy this new family. But for now she stuck to her siblings and mumsie. Pumpkin wanted to stand up and meet everyone. But first they needed to be accepted. What if they did not accept her for her strange markings. She bowed even lower with this thought. She looked with innocent pup eyes, big green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 1:02 pm

Satisfied, Jupiter accepts the four females with chin swipes, before looking back at Nephi. He just had to accept the male, Shamrock.

Squeak continues to play with Pikachu happily.

Cakester an Twix watch Jupiter curious.

Daya grooms Jupiter after being accepted, her way of showing graduate. Now she would begin her life as a subordinate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next