Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 20th January

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
little_maybelline
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 9:29 am

Spurred on by the playful nip by Pikachu, Blazer smirked a grin and pounced on the other male pups tail hoping to pin him down whilst Squeak had his ear. He also loved to play whenever the opportunity arose, he loved being in the Comets because there were always so many friends to play with. From what he could remember of his early days in the burrow it was always filled with love and bundles of energetic pups everywhere....except now there were less pups and not many of his true family, not even his mother.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 5:39 pm

(OOC: I'm moving Laylah back here from Linklu. Also, I've updated her bio, if anyone wants to read up on it)

Laylah foraged a few feet away from the mob, as always. She managed to root up a small, crunchy beetle and went to work on it before glancing nervously around, making sure no one was watching her. Self-conscious as they get, she groomed down her fur quickly before continuing her search for food. Surprisingly, she didn't notice roving Levi just ahead of her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 7:45 pm

Levi also noticed Laylah nearby. Torn between her and Cadmium, he didn't want this to end up ruining his chances of joining the mob, but he couldn't help but allow his roving instincts take over for now. He inched closer to Laylah this time.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 14, 2013 6:42 pm

{Hope someones in the mood for reading!}

Boomslang sat in the sand for a moment as a hot wind lightly buffeted his fur. He scanned the desert once more for any sign of life before letting out a distressed peep. Had no one even bothered to wake him? Suddenly the wind eerily picked up, nearly knocking him over. Catching himself, he stood, shaking himself before trudging back into the burrow. He was already starving. Self pity ate at him as he found a place deep in the complex tunnels to lay down and weep.

Xylaeth watched his potential meal return into its burrow, apparently alone. He grinned. This would be fun. Lazily stretching his black-brown frame to its full length, he yawned, getting up and walking towards the burrow. He paused, standing tall on his hind legs, making sure its mob wasn't around. Seeing no sign of anyone, he dropped back onto his fours before vanishing into the tunnels.

Boomslang heard someone coming down the burrow entrance. With tremendous relief, he immediately stopped weeping and skittered up the way he came, overcome with joy. As he rounded the final corner, his hopes were quickly diminished. Before him stood the biggest meerkat he had ever seen, and by the looks of its hungry crimson-black orbs, it wasn't here to have a friendly little chat. Immediately he froze, heart speeding up as terror coursed though him. Suddenly he was harshly hit backwards and he began to tumble down the steady slope, back into the burrow he ironically used to know as safe.

A false look of pity was plastered on the monster's face before he lashed out with a paw, smacking the pup backwards. He laughed, a creepy, snarly laugh. Charging after the tumbling pup, he tripped and fell onto it before rolling off, bewildered. "How clumsy of me," he growled before jumping up, attempting to slam his paw down on it before it had a chance to run. His paw hit only sand and he dug his claws in, enraged to see the stunned thing limp-running from the burrow.

Suddenly he was crushed by a tremendous weight, bending his forearm the wrong way. He let out a shrill wail as pain shot up his leg, but managed to recover thanks to the fatso rolling off. With a burst of adrenaline, he scurried up the entrance as best as he could before pausing, panic overtaking him. Which way? Audible thumps came closer as the monster drew nearer, forcing him to make a decision and hobble straight ahead towards some promising looking bushes.

Xylaeth growled. Little s*** was fast. He briskly made his way to the entrance only to see his meal vanish into brambles. He grinned, nonetheless, hissing, You can hide... but you can't run. He stuck his large skull into them only to jerk back, surprised at how strong they were. Blood trickled down his face as a thorn penetrated his skin. Good choice, little one. This will keep you alive a few minutes longer. A twisted grin split his face as he circled the brambles, trying to find the best way to get at the little brat.

Boomslang was thankfully small enough to maneuver through them without getting caught on too many thorns. He stumbled and fell into a tiny clearing in the center of the bush and huddled next to the base, tiny paws covering his eyes. Poor Boomslang trembled in fear, heart beating a hundred miles an hour. He realized at any second his life could end. Just like that. At the paws of this cruel, twisted beast. His greatest wish was that a miracle would descend upon him and his mob would return, save him from this hell.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 17, 2013 11:19 pm

Cadmium continues to forage, unaware she was ever being watched. Even if Levi had made a move on her, she would have turned down his advances. She was never a rule breaker and never would be, and even then it was only her first day in the Comets. The opportunity she'd been so generously been given for a fresh start could be quickly whisked away in the form of a bite on the tailbase. She finds herself another morsel and gobbles it down.

ooc: When should we post a new day? This one's been up going on 3 months now..
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:17 pm

((OOC: I think soon would be good...))
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 2:59 pm

((OOC: Perhaps, but I think only the Oreos haven't gone forging yet. But whatever works, really.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2013 10:21 pm

ooc: Whenever everyone's ready, I would say. I planned to put a plot involving Carnation into action on this RP day, but wouldn't mind waiting until the next RP day since the Oreos had experienced enough excitement for today, lol.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 21, 2013 8:38 am

(ooc: I'm happy to start a new day although maybe some of the action in the groups needs to be wrapped up so all new characters that are close to the groups can be accepted and the ones that aren't can't be accepted over the skip. Also I think it would be helpful to wait a bit longer for Pancake to decide on which characters are definitely going to be dispersed so that necessary changes and amendments can be made. I think I might make a new character here also to try and help develop Blazer a bit.)

Blazer continued to frolic with his friends knowing he was safe under the watchful eye of the new members of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 8:27 pm

Delphi

Delphi had been sent back to the clan territory due to trying and separating his father from the mob'd Dominant Female, roaming around the camp he would hear cries of help but not really heed them probably some other pup in the mob trying to trick him due to him being new and all, "Amateurs."   
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 10:36 am

((OOC: Uh, Poops, I don't understand why a mob would send a pup back to the burrow by himself. Jupiter was annoyed at Dephi's behavior, yes, but she's not cruel. She wouldn't send a pup, alone and with no adult protection, back to the burrow as a form of punishment. Plus, we're about to close this day up and get ready for a new day, so any last minute drama and what not isn't worth it.))

Last edited by Night on Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 3:42 pm

The massive brute finally gave up trying to get at Boomslang- The shadow of an eagle had passed overhead. He didn't feel like getting seriously injured, and therefore stuck his skull into the briars a final time, inhaling the pup's scent, memorizing it, then hissed, "I'll be back for you soon, little one. Watch yourself, hm?" Removing his head from the bush, he shook himself before strolling away, already plotting his next visit.

Boomslang was utterly speechless- and motionless. He could only huddle against the root of the bush and whimper, terrified.

Laylah continued to forage, still oblivious to the rover with sights set on her. She saw something vanish into a small hole and dug at it, trying to catch whatever it housed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 9:17 am

When he was close enough, Levi chirped quietly at Laylah and stood up a little, hoping to gain her attention.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 2:37 pm

Laylah heard an unfamiliar voice despite having her head buried in the ground. Curiously, she peered over the hole, only her eyes and rear end visible. A male meerkat she had never seen before was in front of her, beckoning her. She froze, fear and worry consuming her. She couldn't find it in herself to disobey anyone- and so she slunk over, rolling on her back in submission. Poor girl couldn't even stand up to a pup if it gave her an order.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2013 4:36 pm

Levi tilted his side to the side in a curious manner. He then took the opportunity and gave her a friendly chirp and nibbled her ear in a flirtatious manner.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 20th January   Roleplay - 20th January - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 20th January
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5