Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Delphi - Comets Recruit

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Delphi - Comets Recruit Empty
PostSubject: Delphi - Comets Recruit   Delphi - Comets Recruit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Delphi
Bloodline: Son to Rover (Soon to be DM) Nephi

Appearance: Below fur, skin, and flesh muscle packs drastically, composing his immense anatomy. Not only is this Meerkat blessed with such substantial traits. All four appendages have developed high in stature from the surface, building him a towering amount beyond the height of most other Meerkats he encounters his age. With sustained, tall, robust limbs, Delphi is also granted agility and speed... Distinct characteristics give this feline a rather exotic, or feral emergence. Torso is deep-chested with flat sides. Auds are broad, tall, and set high atop the skull, about two fingers separate in estimation. Cheekbones are striking, prominent, long, and angular. Even then the boy is still growing, retaining the chubby baby fat that any pup his age would hold. Fur is rather concise in length, two tough layers of short thick pelt embody him, pacifically repelling towards the elements of water and in the future protection from jaws and claws in battle. Having a tri-colored coat, an simple brown furring inherited from his father constructs his base pelting, a range of paled white comprising his underside, torso, and muzzle. A broad obsidian streak runs along his spine, following up and consuming the entire leftmost rear limb. The same pigmentation of obsidian consumes each other paw, though only running up slightly past the ankles. Ebony markings also form enclosed circles around the areas his optics reside, and lastly, shading both auds just like his father's. Not every thing is like his father starting with some of his markings, and then those vivid symmetrical eyes the hue of an breathtaking golden saffron.

Personality: Delphi is very wary of meeting new cats and forming close bonds with them. As a pup, his parents never paid much attention to him, since they were always so caught up in their own bond with one another. His opinion on meerkats in relationships was furthered when she was both betrayed and rejected by his father who had left the family. Due to all of this, Delphi unsurprisingly had a lot of trust issues- although he rarely allowed it to show. But thankfully, after a long time, the feline has come to the conclusion that not all cats are to be distrusted. He slowly came out of his shell shortly after joining his father in his travelling, and is becoming more open towards others. Although his opinions have been altered slightly, one thing remains the same: He is still intensely protective of close ones. Especially his father, whom he will do anything within his power to keep from being hurt or deceived the way he was in the past; leading him to have qualms with the females he meets knowing their true nature. This meerkat also has an ironic sense of humor, and tends to be very thoughtful towards others even though his buried insecurities. Cool, calm, and collected is what he is even using words to manipulate others being rather smart for an pup of his age.

History: 

Born in a far away land from Desert Warriors under a pretty good nurturing mob, Delphi had a pretty good life. Aside from the lack of attention he got from his father seeing as he had left as soon as he was done with his mother, it was not uncommon for him to play with other pups his age. Hearing the stories of his father, the boy would grow interested  with determination the boy would seek to find his father; sneaking away from his mother's watchful sight. The scent of his father was never really forgotten, keeping it in mind all this time. Tracing his father the boy would go through so many things, yet somehow not getting killed or even hurt in the process, shortly he would find his father's scent once again ending up in a mob named the Comets.

Other/Extras: N/A

Last edited by Poops on Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Delphi - Comets Recruit   Delphi - Comets Recruit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:33 pm

I think it would make more sense if he was a bit younger, just to fit the storyline.  That may just be me but yeah
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delphi - Comets Recruit   Delphi - Comets Recruit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:40 pm

Edit made Smile
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Delphi - Comets Recruit   Delphi - Comets Recruit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 7:51 pm

Some of these things I may need to rethink.

One, he wouldn't be roving if a pup was with him... Too dangerous for the pup.

Two, he probably wouldn't stay in any mob between living with Torch, Spark, Disturbance and Rune and now.

Three, Nephi has never had a mate... He's just been a lost and sad male searching for a home with a couple roving trips along the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Delphi - Comets Recruit   Delphi - Comets Recruit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:12 pm

Edit once more =)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Delphi - Comets Recruit   Delphi - Comets Recruit I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 16, 2013 8:45 pm

Perfect! Accepted~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Delphi - Comets Recruit   Delphi - Comets Recruit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Delphi - Comets Recruit
Page 1 of 1