Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 3:25 am

Comets

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Delphi....... 3 months 24 days
Boomslang......3 months 5 days
Blazer ........... 3 months 4 days
Squeak........ 3 months 4 days
Twix....... 2 months 24 days
Cakester......2 months 6 days

Due dates: None

Last edited by little_maybelline on Tue Sep 24, 2013 12:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:54 pm

Nephi is the first above ground. He gazes softly into the distance. He still didn't know Jupiter very well, so for now, he was little more than a dominant figure.

Valentine is awake, but won't go outside until all of her pups are up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:17 am

Levi had decided to take a break from roving for a while and try to ease his way into the group to get closer to Laylah once more.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:23 am

Jupiter emerges. She was feeling a little down, she wants to get to know Nephi somehow..

Squeak, Cakester and Twix were asleep.

Daya was starting to emerge, having become used to life in the Comets.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:58 am

Curled up with Jupiter's adopted trio, Blazer snores kicking his legs out occasionally as he dreams.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:20 pm

Laylah, by herself in a separate tunnel from the others, wakes with a small yawn and stands. She shakes her light pelt out before padding to the entrance. She balks as she sees a few members there already and quietly walks behind them, finding a spot on a mound a few feet away.

Boomslang continues to sleep despite yesterday's terrors, his small head draped over someone's back.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Nephi glanced at Jupiter from the corner of his eye. He sighed and approached her, smiling...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 12:20 pm

OOC: Disregard my other post a little, Levi is already in XD lol

IC: Levi was a proud member now, and being closer to Laylah was more than he could ever had wanted. He gazed at her as he exited the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:11 pm

Shamrock, Firework and Pumpkin are sleeping in a jumble together, as the siblings do with their close bonds. Firework is awake and twitching excessively- she feels like she's going to explode with all of the energy pent up inside her, but she doesn't want to emerge without the comfort of her siblings. Shamrock is still asleep, dreaming of the days when he was a pup, not a sub-adult.

Cadmium emerges slowly, shaking the sand from her fur and standing up on her hind legs to sun herself. Little tufts of fur have started growing on her scarred led, which overjoyed her. Maybe she won't remain horrendously scarred forever, although she knows it's too much to hope for. She peeps a good morning to the matriarch Jupiter, and after she feels plenty warm pads over to groom her, whom for some reason seems a little removed and distressed.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Laylah heard someone else exiting from the burrow and glanced over to see who it was. Levi, the new male- and he was gazing at her. She jerked in shock before hastily turning back around, blushing like crazy.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:26 pm

Jupiter notices Nephi approaching and smiles back. She hopes to get to know him better, she spent time with him now and again, but today, she decided to set aside a lot of her duties to spend time with her new mate. She feels bad about neglecting him and hopes to make it up to him today.

Squeak soon awakens and yawns.

Cakester and Twix continue sleeping.

Daya soon emerges and stretches out. Today looked to be a lovely day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:39 pm

Levi gave a little chuckle at Laylah's reation towards him and shook out his pelt, proceeding to move on with the daily guard duties of the group.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 7:17 am

Startled awake by having crashed into something in his dream, Blazer yawned and stretched out his short legs. Shaking his pelt free from any settled sand he proceeded to look around the sleeping chamber for any sign of his pup friends. Noticing Squeak awake he chirped excitedly and galloped over to the similar aged female and rubbed his cheek against her in a friendly greeting.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 2:42 pm

Nephi gazes at the sky.  He knows he should probably try to get to know Jupiter better, but isn't sure how to go about it.

Valentine is with her children, and nuzzles each one happily.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Sensing Nephi was unsure, Jupiter decides to break the ice herself. She approaches and began to groom him, as a first act of bonding.

Squeak smiles and nuzzles Blazer back. She missed Pikachu though, he had vanished a few days ago. But Blazer was managing to keep her happy, but it didn't feel the same. She hopes Pikachu comes back somehow..

Cakester stirs a little, kicking Twix by accident.

That woke Twix up with a grunt. She shook herself and stood up, yawning and stretching out.

Daya began to sun herself, closing her eyes as she did so.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 4:11 pm

Laylah, extremely uncomfortable now, gets up and vanishes into the brush. She was actually feeling scared- this had never happened to her before. Laylah hated attention and guessed Levi would be providing plenty of it. Digging around some plants, she decided that she would hide until they went foraging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:58 pm

Levi watched as Laylah disappeared. He then proceeded to climbing onto a nearby post for lookout. It was what he enjoyed most and he had become pretty skilled at it ever since his roving days.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 2:53 pm

ooc: I'm waiting for people here, but have decided that I might keep Pikachu...
...Idk.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 8:06 am

Trying to keep optimistic, Blazer chirped. He missed Pikachu too but he was sure their friend was going to come back to them one day he just knew it. They just had to be patient if not they could go out out into the world and find him. Crouching low, Blazer imagined that he was already being an explorer and playfully stalked around Squeak. Hopping and jumping over imaginary rough terrain, he stopped proudly and fluffed up his chest. If there was any danger he'd protect the beautiful young lady, why because in his mind he was Blazer the Brave.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 12:11 pm

Shamrock forages near Firework. His sister is the first to dig up breakfast, a large scorpion. She quickly disarms it and offers some to her quiet brother. The two siblings share the meal under the shade of a bush, Shamrock liking the privacy and Firework unwilling to leave his side.

Cadmium flops in the sand, her paws covered with the tiny grains. She'd had enough food for the moment and decides she should take a midmorning nap. Not much is going on in the Comets right now, so she feels like she isn't needed to perform duties.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 2:59 pm

Am I allowed to reintroduce Midna/Squeak and Thundercracker to the comets? Would that be okay?
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:26 am

ooc: Yes that's absolutely fine Squeak Smile
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 8:32 pm

ooc: Bring in some new characters might help with activity. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 1