Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 11:18 am

Skittles

Summer (Wet)

Ages of Those Under One Year-
Sunday Girl ........8m 14 days
Akila .............5m 2 days
Phoenix Wright, Muffin, Clark, Unnamed.....19 days

Due Dates - None
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:09 pm

Marissa couldn't be more proud of the pups she's brought into the world. She's curled around them tightly as they sleep. There's four, although one seems like he isn't doing very well, which saddens her. This pup is easily the runt, which is depressing. She doesn't want to lose a pup. Her litter will be emerging soon, but she trusts all members of her mob and knows they will make excellent guardians. She nuzzles Aiden lovingly. She still treats her first litter as if they are newborns, not as if they are about to take their first steps into the world in a matter of days.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:18 am

Starfire had been accepted into this small mob. It had taken her a while to adjusting to this mob, but now she felt comfortable enough. She still kept her distance from them... However, she had taken interest in the dominant female, Marissa. There was just something about her that made this anti-social female feel drawn, like she could trust this female. And she did. Marissa, for now, was the only 'kat Starfire liked and enjoyed her company.

Phoenix Wright slept against his mother's fur, chrring happily in his sleep, dreaming pleasant dreams.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:09 pm

Up on the surface Napoleon gazed around watching the first rays of the morning dance over the gentle swaying grass. Instead of looking for predators though he was deep in thought about how to welcome Starfire into their small group. Even though she had been with them a few weeks now, they hadn't really connected and he didn't want to come across as cold hearted. Sighing he knew he had to break the ice one day.....that's when the idea physically hit him.

Bursting with energy Sunday Girl had emerged rapidly from the burrow and had launched herself into a tackle hug with her dearest companion. Not knowing her size and strength she had knocked him off balance and flat onto the sand.

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 31, 2013 6:24 pm

Akila was wide awake as left the burrow. She witnessed Sunday Girl tackle Napoleon and wanted to join in on the fun. Rushing over she bounced around them before jumping over Sunday Girl, pawing and playfully nipping at Napoleon.

Riverdance was still asleep in the burrow and it seemed that she would be having a late start today.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:44 am

Sabrina noticed all the playfighting and wanted to join in. The mood of the morning was joyous, as it had been since the pups were born. Things were looking up for the Skittles, and all of her nieces and nephews were downright adorable. She tackles Napoleon and joins in with the fun, her childish heart taking the better of her.

Marissa gives each of her children an affectionate lick before emerging for the morning. She sees most of her mob engaging in playfight and smiles. instead of joining in, as she's a rather mature 'kat, goes and sits by Starfire. The two had grown to share sort of a friendship over the past three weeks or so. She grooms her friend lightly as if to say good morning.

ooc: I just remembered one of Marissa's pups still needs to be adopted out, or we could say it died?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 11:54 am

Aiden follows his mate up the slope of the burrow, smiling with delight as he witnessed multiple Skittle individuals engaged in play fighting. He's glad to see the atmosphere in the mob has significantly improved since the birth of his and Marissa's offspring, increasing their numbers and maximizing their chances of becoming a successful mob. Aiden is deeply fond of his new offspring and proud of his status as the patriarch and father of the group. He'd certainly do anything for his mob.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 2:30 pm

Starfire returns Marissa's grooming. Like the DF, she was a more mature 'kat so she doesn't join the playfighting either. And besides that, she still was a bit distant from the others.

Phoenix Wright is undisturbed when his mother leaves, continuing to sleep.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:14 pm

Marissa peeps warmly to Aiden as her mate emerges. He's made an excellent father, just as she would have imagined.

Sabrina nips playfully at Napoleon's ear, as she's nervous to really get into the playfight with the younger individuals, who she's scared she might hurt, despite her smaller size.

Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:14 pm

Napoleon roared with bellyfuls of laughter as the two younger females and similar aged Sabrina enjoyed pawing, nipping and prodding him in a playfight. The mood of the morning was indeed joyous and Napoleon had never known himself to be so ticklish. Gasping for a breath between the chuckles, he scrambled up onto his feet and instigated a game of chase around the burrow complex.
He felt so carefree and young galloping across the sand and out of the corner of his eye spied Marissa and Starfire being the sensible and respectable adults. Maybe that was why Starfire kept her distance away from him? He didn’t know, her past or reasons but he couldn’t be a Mr Sensible with Sunday Girl hot on his heels.

Euphoric and spurred on by the game of chase, Sunday Girl bolted as fast as her legs would carry her after her guardian. Napoleon was clearly reducing his speed but she was determined to not slow down and catch him up. This was a great way to spend the morning instead of doing housework.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 5:00 pm

Aiden affectionately brushes up against his mate's torso, chirring a salutation as he sat on his haunches beside her. The future looks bright for the Skittles. They've established themselves a territory, boosted their numbers and are being comandeered by a pair of experienced meerkats. Life sure is excellent. Aiden watches the game of tag as he basks in the sun, chuckling with amusement every now and then.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:25 pm

ooc: I don't want to say Marissa lost her last pup, but.. D:

Marissa stops grooming her friend Starfire to offer up some loving grooming to her mate. With him at her side and the strong, loyal subordinates she has faith the Skittles have a very bright future ahead of them. Seeing everyone is awake she issues lead calls, stomach growling and eager to get going in the day. She hates leaving her pups behind every morning, but she feels a little better knowing they're still in the burrow, and the threats to them are deduced significantly as long as they remain underground.

Sabrina stretches and removes herself from the playfight upon her sister's lead calls, playfully swatting at Napoleon one final time before she begins to follow her big sister out. She's not really looking up for babysitting today, but if nobody else volunteers she supposes she'll stay behind.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:22 am

ooc: I'll adopt the last pup for you Stormy if you don't want to say it was killed or dispersed.

Having been caught and pinned down yet again by the girls, Napoleon chuckles and coughs trying to gain his serious, responsible persona. Playtime was clearly over by the sound of Marissa's lead calls and with the group still low in numbers some of them would have to stay behind and babysit the four youngsters. He wouldn't mind too even though he wouldn't be able to lactate for them but still being the only subordinate male he worried about Aiden having to protect the foraging party alone.
Torn, but knowing duty had to be to the next generation he plodded up onto the burrow mound and sat vigilant.

Whining at the sound of Marissa's lead calls, Sunday Girl cursed to herself. She was just having fun and now everyone would head out for the day and participate in boring but key daily routines. Seeing Napoleon already making his choice to stay behind, her mind was already made up to join him. Maybe she could teach the pups some of her playful antics instead of being taught herself how to be a good babysitter.

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 11:37 pm

ooc: No pressure Maybelline. ^^

Marissa waits patiently for her mobmates to shake the sand from their fur and head out with her. Sabrina, Napoleon, and Sunday Girl are already on their way after her. She chirps to each of them and begins to head out, her stomach already growling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 1