Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 14th February

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay - 14th February Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 12:29 pm

Fireballs

Summer (Wet)

Ages of Those Under One Year-
Edana, Fezzik - 1 month 22 days
Link, Zelda - 24 days

Due Dates- None

Last edited by little_maybelline on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 5:11 pm

Juliann emerges. She suffered from insomnia the previous night. Dreams of Emilie yet again. Life without her best friend is testing her mental strength, but she prevails. She likes life here in the Fireballs. With Hayley's litter emerging recently she enjoys the new responsibilities she has a mob member. It's almost similar to the holiday Lights, but the personalities are starkly different here. She likes it. The sun rises and warms her belly as she suns herself, her dark orange fur giving her the appearance of a flame.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 29, 2013 6:13 pm

ooc: Hayley's pups would have been born... Can't remember what happened to them though
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:26 am

ooc: I have changed it for you Pancake, I only said they hadn't because in Missy's bio Hayley's pups were due six weeks apart. If you want the new pups to be older let me know and I can edit the list. The two pups were adopted by myself and Night.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 2:59 pm

ooc: No, Hayley's pups would have been born the previous roleplay day and Missy's were four weeks old at that time.

Once this is cleared up I'll post.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:05 pm

ooc: All changed for you Pancake, very sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 3:18 pm

Still below snuggled tightly with her brother, Zelda dreamed peacefully in Link's warm embrace. Even from the moment they were first born they were always together and whatever he did she loved to mimic him. She adored everything about him they even looked alike and today would be another new day that they could go exploring the world together....maybe they'd let their cousins along for the fun too.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 30, 2013 5:31 pm

Link, of course, was asleep with his sister Zelda, holding her in a loving embrace. Yes, from the very moment they entered this world, when their eyes opened, something magical happened. It was like they had a bond that went beyond just normal bonding. There was also an emotional bond between them. If his sister for any reason was sad, he did whatever he could to comfort her and bring a smile to her face. If she was angry, he too, would become angry. If anyone tried to get her into trouble, he'd side with her instantly and back her up. If she was in trouble, he would protect her, no matter what. He didn't mind her attachment to him, he felt the same toward her. Whatever this bond was, it would never, ever be broken.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 3:13 pm

Edana emerges and plops herself down next to Juliann. As of now they are the only two 'kats above ground, so Edana makes matters worse for the older female by nipping at her legs. Juliann continues to ignore her, trying not to snap at the pup. She eventually swats her away, a little harder than she should, but stubborn and persistent Edana gets back up and keeps trying to entertain herself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 02, 2013 4:31 pm

Missy snarls at Juliann, showing her uncommon vicious side.  She won't let any of her pups be treated like that.

Hayley is curled up with her pups, and chirps happily.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 1:22 pm

Yawning and nuzzling her head against her loving mother Hayley, little Zelda opened her eyes and stared at her sleeping brother. Affectionately licking his fluffy cheek she hoped he'd wake and share the day with her. If he was still tired she would wait patiently still in his warm embrace until he was ready.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 3:55 pm

Link slowly awakens, revealing his sapphire blue eyes (I'unno, I just picture him with those kind of eyes. XD). He yawns softly and saw his sister. He smiles lightly and nuzzles her affectionately, before doing the same with his mother. These two were the most important ones in his little life. And he hopes to keep them both somehow. He's slowly becoming more aware of the dangers out of the burrow and he intends to protect his loved ones when he was old enough. For now, he just wants to spend time with his precious sister.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 03, 2013 8:44 pm

Juliann dips her head in respect to Missy but doesn't shy away nor fight back. She just remains indifferent. She doesn't apologize to Edana either, nor does she feel like she should.

Edana squeals when her mother snarls and darts away quickly, surprised. She's a little skittish..
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 04, 2013 6:15 pm

Missy chirps... The mob needs to be led out, but someone will have to babysit today... She's thinking that they shouldn't go far... The group is still very small and that would pose a problem.  She looks at Julianne... The other female not feeding a litter.  She's thinking she should babysit but seeing her attitude with her daughter she isn't sure.  Missy nuzzles Edana softly.  

Hayley blinks... Missy must be leading the group out soon.  A few more days and her pups could forage too.  Until then...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 6:28 pm

Juliann, although she may have a little attitude, is a loyal member even though at times it doesn't seem like she shows it very much. She doesn't really want to stay behind, but knows she needs to so everything will run smoothly and the Fireballs will have a good future.

ooc: I feel like I should introduce an adult character here, but hmmm.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 06, 2013 3:04 pm

Missy nods... She makes lead calls... For her sister and her two pups.  She nudges Fezzik and Edana, then heads out.

Hayley looks up and chirps.  Hmm... Time to go.  She gives her pups one last nuzzle before rushing outside.  She'll feed them when she gets home.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 12:12 pm

Fezzik chrred softly as he was nudged by his mother and followed eagerly as she made lead calls. He was hungry and ready to have breakfast.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 07, 2013 1:09 pm

Adoringly nuzzling her mother goodbye, Zelda followed Hayley out of the sleeping chamber and headed up to the surface knowing her twin brother wouldn't be too far behind. The world on top of sand was the most beautiful thing her eyes had ever seen, everything was bathed in the warm orange glow of the morning and smelt so fresh. Standing on the edge of the burrow mouth she didn't envy her two cousins Edana and Fezzik that they were heading out to forage, she knew she really was better off. She had Link's company and they always had a wail of a time together.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

Edana followed behind her brother, moving swiftly while keeping her green eyes transfixed upon her mother. She doesn't want to let her out of sight just in case something might go wrong. She increases her pace to stay side by side with her brother, occasionally playfully bumping into him before chirping.

Juliann vocalizes a good morning to Link and Zelda as they emerge with a series of warm chirps. She's just not a morning 'kat and Edana's playfulness aggravated her. She's determined to use her outgoingness to create a strong and healthy mob out of the Fireballs, and babysitting is one of those duties.

ooc: Wasn't Poops supposed to create the DM of this mob?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:38 pm

ooc: I do recall that.  Honestly I'm not completely sure about the idea he had in mind, Missy might not accept him or tolerate him very well.  That's just me though...

No evil dominants.  xP

Certainly not up to me, just saying...

bic: Missy smiles and stops at a foraging spot... She actually takes up sentry duty first.  Neither Hayley nor Missy are good sentries, but someone has to do it... She needs to keep her pups safe, and Hayley is still lactating for her pups...
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 4:53 pm

ooc: Poops said the male would be the fierce side of the Fireballs, not evil. I'm planning on introducing a male character here soon, but I don't want another dominant. He could temporarily take the spot but I don't want it to be for an extended period like the plot with Lucky is. xP
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2013 5:27 pm

ooc: Still... lD

Whatever works.  We really need more members here.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 7:16 pm

ooc: i could introduce that male 'kat I was talking about, but he wouldn't be DM. lD
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 6:49 am

Link emerges after his sister, looking around at the surrounding area. Despite being able to emerge for a long while now, the sights always amazed him. So much color and everything. He then playfully bats Zelda, being gentle too. He'd never use his full strength on her. He grins a bit and awaits Zelda's reaction. It was time to play!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 7:27 am

Bursting with enthusiasm, Zelda jumps at her brother eager to play. She's not quite as gentle with her actions but being slightly weaker her paws don't hit very hard. Link was her best friend in all the world, she'd never do anything to hurt him and she never found the want to bite him. That was just mean.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 14th February   Roleplay - 14th February I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 14th February
Page 1 of 1