Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something I Did in School

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

Something I Did in School Empty
PostSubject: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:11 pm

I drew these in my sketchbook, they are both of Akina. The first one is of Akina dreaming of being back in the Stargazers and with her mother Starlight. The second one is Akina and the Oreos in the distance behind her, something with the computer's scanner went haywire so the pic is actually bigger and it shows Starlight in the drawing to, I'm gonna try to add that part later.
Something I Did in School Scan0010
Something I Did in School Scan0011
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:56 pm

Nice. Wink You're an awsome drawer.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Thank you, my long term goal is to get a degree in art and animation and work at Disney animation studios, did you know, that the very first Mickey Mouse was drawn at my town's local high school. Walt Disney went to school there and he married in this very town too! He is my biggest binsperation, that's why most of my drawings have a Disney look to them, I mean, doesn't Akina kinda look like Bambi? lol
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Awww she looks so cute. You did an excellent job on that Kusuma:D
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 9:19 pm

Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 2:16 am

Cuuuute.<3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 4:07 am

Aww Kusuma, they are amazing Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:45 am

I really don't like Disney. I mean, Walt Disney was a genius. But his stupid kids ruined it.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:06 pm

I kinda agree on that one, I love ALL of the hand drawn Disney movies, if it was drawn by hand and made by Walt Disney studios, I love it, I just don't really like the ones made with Pixar animation studios. Hand drawn is just more original, not as many people do it as they used to.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:15 pm

No, I love Pixar. They are a seperate company, just affiliate with Disney. Anything modernly made by disney is a copy of something they are trying to compete with. For example, I HATE The Princess and the Frog. And I HATE Lion King 1 1/2. -_-
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 1:35 pm

Oh, I usually like those kinds of movies more than the Pixar ones, they do seem to have some more comedy, and more than anything, I love a good funny line lol. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something I Did in School   Something I Did in School I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Something I Did in School
Page 1 of 1