Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Back to school...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 23, 2010 8:04 pm

For me, school starts Wednesday. I'll still be on every day, but with a new school with a longer day, and extra homework, I don't know how much I'll be on. I can't be on at all in the morning or early afternoon. I can be on at the earliest 4 PM Central, but no earlier. I'll still be on as much as I am now on weekends though.
Back to top Go down

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 1:19 am

At least you're letting us know and you're going to try and be on instead of disappear completely. My 2nd year at college starts in two weeks but we have an induction day next Thursday where we'll (hopefully) be getting our timetables. Last year was brilliant time-wise, I had loads of spare time, but I don't know how different the timetable will be this year. I already know we only have one day on the yard instead of two, and three theory days. (I take a Horse Management course and it involves practical work around horses, and that's not just riding.)
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 6:54 am

Well, I've started, and am currently in second week. I just dissipated, I know, but school is already pissing me off. WE GOT WEEKEND HOMEWORK ON THE FIRST WEEK. i freak out when I have to do ANYTHING school related, or anything I don't want to do, over the weekend.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 3:23 pm

I was doing weekend work by week 2 of 8th grade. Since last year was brutal homework wise, I have high expectations on homework and I'm prepared for pretty much anything. I already have a short essay to write.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 9:45 am

I get almost no homework so I'll stay active. ;3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 12:15 pm

I no longer has to worry about going to school:D But in the near future, I may choose to go to college for something in the health food department or for alternative medicine. I'm focusing on trying to get a job for now.
Back to top Go down

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:04 pm

I get homework at least once a week, but I'm usually able to finish it and get on here. When I had an assignment though, I get homework almost every night for as long as I have to work on it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:16 pm

It seems like everyone has it easy! I get homework every day (including weekends and days off) and it takes AT LEAST an hour and a half for day to day work, not to mention the extra load for weekends.
Back to top Go down

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 4:22 pm

I get that amount of homework sometimes, but only when we had major assignments or exam preparation (currently happening). Then they expect about half an hour a night at least. I remember a recent geography assignment though when we had to design a very detailed topographic map. I spent about four hours a night on it for just over a week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Back to school... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Back to school...   Back to school... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Back to school...
Page 1 of 1