Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 12:28 pm

Karma starts to forage and quickly digs into the ground. She finds some beetle larvae and munches down hungrily, unaware of Va's devious plan back at the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:36 pm

Faeya begins to walka round the burrow, hoping to catch a meal. She is completely oblivious to Va.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 2:59 pm

Karma stands on her hind legs taking a quick look for danger then resumes to foraging seeing that everything is clear. She pads over to a bush and digs up a gecko then gulps it down quickly.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Antabellum digs slowly, and finds nothing more than a beetle. It was a good find though, since she had been on her own for a while and was just now gaining weight back.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 4:21 pm

Bahiya starts to dig hoping to find a scorpion she can smell.

Stratus stands sentry.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 05, 2010 11:36 pm

Pamela digs up a cricket and grabs it before it can hop away. She quickly consumes it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 12:18 am

Splash hasn't gone foraging very often and has begun to lose weight... Being at the burrow yet again was a risk.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:38 am

Within a few whiskers lengths from the entrance to the burrow Va snuck closer and sniffed around at the ground. With a last look around she darted down the hole and into the darkness...Where are you my new little minion! she chuckled to herself hardly containing the excitement.
Padding around Va followed the soft cheerful chirps and found Sanders pawing at the earth still trying to escape from the burrow.

Instantly aware of another’s presence near him, Sanders turned and cried out for attention not expecting it to come from the least friendly of the Tiny Kats.

Intimidated by the dwarf sized adult, the young pup stared back at her with wide worried eyes. We’re going to go for a small adventure ok? He heard her chirp through a beaming smile as she leant over and picked him up by the scruff. Nervous he mewed quietly in agreement and placed his trust in Va.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 3:00 pm

Karma starts to feel full and decides to take up sentry duty. She finds a fallen down tree and climbs up on to the highest point to keep a look out for danger.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:15 pm

Antabellum headed back to the burrow, wanting to babysit. Seeing Va with Sanders, she raised the alaram to the group, not knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:17 pm

Bahiya growled and and raced forward and barked angrily at Va, I knew it! She hissed with a little pleasure knowing that Va had finally been caught.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Karma catches wind of the alarm call and hears it coming towards the burrow. Her heart races as she suddenly remembers that Va had stayed behind to babysit and snarls(My suspicions were right! That puny meerkat must be up to something sinister. I have to get to the burrow before she causes the pups any harm) She takes a daredevil leap off the fallen down tree, takes a rough landing then scrambles to on to her feet and bolts toward the burrow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:08 am

Pamela hears the call and quickly dashes to the burrow
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:36 am

Faeya is able to pick up the distant sounds of ana alarm call, so she looks around for the source.

Nimbus shoots up, ready to help.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:52 am

Splash whimpers and bolts below.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:31 pm

Va glared back at Bahiya and hissed, still holding Sanders by the scruff. She wasn’t going to drop the young pup without a fight. Unsure about what was happening Sanders stayed quiet.

Out in the undergrowth, Morning Glory heard the alarm call and raised her head searching for the source of the danger.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

Antabellum snarled. She jumped in the air and swiped at Va's jaw, hoping for a powerful blow that would knock Sanders from Va's jaws. No luck. She called again, hoping Morning Glory would her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

Karma arrives at the burrow, her leg muscles burning from her frantic run and pins down Va keeping both front paws on her side. She tightly narrows her eyes at Va snarls(Let go of the pup NOW or I'll be forced to pry him from your jaws). Even though she's only into the early stages of her pregnancy, Karma's strong, protective motherly instincts are starting to kick in.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:23 pm

Bahiya barked back to Morning Glory, She has a pup! She turned and snarled as the pounced onto Va, if Va had a pup in her mouth, she couldn't really fight back, once she opened her jaws to fight, the pup would be taken by someone else.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:24 pm

Antabellum began to pry Sanders out of Va's mouth while she was pinned.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm

Stratus growled and came running. He quickly leaped onto Va's back and held her down hard, she had several meerkats now pinning her down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Karma helped to keep Va pinned down as Antabellum tries to pry Sanders from her jaws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Pamela snarls and swipes her claws across Va's muzzle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Faeya helps get Sanders free. Nimbus watched for Morning Glory and any potential predators.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 7:26 pm

Karma bites down on the top of Va's muzzle and starts pulling upward on it trying to free Sanders.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 23rd of September   Roleplay - 23rd of September - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 23rd of September
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next