Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rolplay - 23rd of September

Go down 
+2
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Quagmire looks up. Dash's murderous grin sends a stabbing chill through his body. He lays on his back whimpering and shaking too frightened to move fearing any move he makes could stimulate Dash's instincts to kill. Being slightly bigger, Quagmire should've easily beaten this male but this meerkat is different. He's evil and unsually strong. Quagmire lets out a weak peep (Please let me live!)
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:45 pm

Dash felt very pleased with himself, he hissed, I believe I cannot do that. He suddenly lunged forward and bit down on Quagire's muzzle.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:57 pm

Quagmire is stunned by Dash's attack just when he thought he was going to be spared, things suddenly turned grim. He squeals and frantically slashes at Dash's face fearing he may not come out of this alive. If he dies, he'll go putting up a fierce fight to save his son.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 5:59 pm

Dash thrashed his head back and fourth, tearing at the skin on Quagire's face.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:10 pm

Quagmire growls trying to ignore the pain. He uses all the strength he has and kicks Dash HARD with all 4 feet, with enough force to send him flying back.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:13 pm

Dash falls back, he barks and chatters angrily as he charges full force at Quagmire, no war dancing, just a b-line charge.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:33 pm

Quagmire squeaks, scrambles to his feet and bolts through the tall grass but his injured leg slows him down. He looks over his shoulder and sees Dash gaining on him, fast. Quagmire smirks realizing the color of the grass almost matches his fur color. He blends in and tries to lose him by zigzaging through the grass.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 6:48 pm

Bohrok romps around searching for Quagsire in every direction. His scent was still here...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 7:23 pm

Quagmire keeps running and this time he doesnt look back. He's so paniced, that he's forgotten about Grischka and is oblivious to his disappearance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:14 am

Sions walks over to Grischka, sniffs hi, then just returns back to the burrow. He yawns, and waits for Juamba t wake up. They needed to get out to eat. Maybe if they were lucky, they would leave befoe Dash returned from his rampage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:44 am

*Post detail about character called Reaper removed by a moderator at the request of Megan*
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 8:52 am

Dash was so close on Quagmire's tail, he was was close to tripping over the older meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:02 am

*Post detail about character called Reaper removed by a moderator at the request of Megan*
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 am

Dash was suddenly realized he was being followed, he let Quagmire go and turned to face Reaper, he wasn't the least bit afraid. When he first joined the mob, the first thing he did was attempt to overthrow Simmons, but he had soon lost intrest, he decided he could havbe more fun giving the dominant male a constant headache. He narrowed his eye at Reaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 am

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 am

Dash growled loudly, he quickly turned and scent marked Reaper. He gave Reaper a cunning evil grin. He didn't like this male, but he liked Simmons even less, prehaps if they both fight for dominance, Simmons would give up like the nervous wreck he was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 9:58 am

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:02 am

Dash growled at Reaper again, he thought to himself, this meerkat isn't evil, he's just on a power trip. He hissed coldly, he thought he was the ONLY male in this mob that was ACTUALLY evil. He decided he'd have to beat Reaper to the overthrowing. He turned and began to wardance toward Simmons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:04 am

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:12 am

Dash also didn't care what Reaper thought, he WAS evil, his male obviously never met a member of the Black Mambas before, good for him. He lusted darkness, he hated light, he hated all living things. Who cares what just one meerkat thinks, he was the darkest meerkat here, alongside Bohrok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:22 am

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 am

Dash heard the laughter and turned to Reaper, his eyes burning with anger, they almost seemed to turn red. He chattered angrily, this meerkat had a big mouth for someone who was about to have his throat ripped from his neck. He began charging full force toward Reaper.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:36 am

Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 am

Dash jumped up and clamped his teeth tight around Reaper's throat. He sank his teeth deep in and they nearly hit a major artery. He tore at Reaper's neck, he narrowed his eyes. This male wasn't as tough as he wanted everyone to think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 10:44 am

Just then, a reddish figure appeared. It was Nero. He narrowed his eyes on the pathetic fight.

ooc:Nero isn't Rped anymore at Linklus so it's ok if he is here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rolplay - 23rd of September   Rolplay - 23rd of September - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rolplay - 23rd of September
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next