Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 29th of September

Go down 
+3
Meyerm
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:40 pm

Linda gestures them to leave her. She was starting to feel tired. She lays her head down. They both knew they couldn't do anything about it, and it was best to get rest now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 7:46 pm

Tank nods repecting Linda's wishes and nudges Lancaster to do the same. He peeps telling his brother he'll explain what happened in the morning and what they need to do now is rest. Tank pads over to a corner in the burrow, curls up and falls asleep.

Lancaster takes a few steps, looks back at Linda worried then pads over to his brother and lays down. He closes his eyes and tries to fall asleep but with the thought of finding Linda dead in the morning on his mind, he has trouble falling into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:03 pm

ooc- I rushed that since everyone else seems ready to go on to the next day.

ic- Linda takes one last look at them as they leave and lays her head down. This was either her last moments of life spent awake, or a glimse of a very painful day to come. At least she knew the pups were back and safe. Still wheezing, she slowly gets tired and falls asleep. She half-expected not waking up tommarrow.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:11 pm

Vahki snorts. He could care less.

Dawn shuddered and huddled up to Irwin.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 09, 2010 8:17 pm

Irwin nuzzled Dawn. He had a bad feeling in his stomach for some reason, he thought it must be that hadn't had a real meal all day, but he knew that wasn't it.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 2:41 am

Mae curls up, away from the Willows. Click curls up by her.
Golly Gosh curled up by his mum.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:02 pm

Buckeye hears Linda's coughing and gets up, walking toward her. She tries comforting her with some grooming. She felt like it was her fault that Linda was injured.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:53 pm

Linda wouldn't wake up, being in a deep sleep. She was still alive and getting breaths though the ruined windpipe, so she was alive, but still asleep, or at least it looked that way.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Leon whimpered as he watched what looked like Linda fading.

Irwin looked up and couldn't help but feel awful, he'd been under the leadership of the female that did that to Linda. He lowered his head and gave a small whimper.

Megan padded over and layed by Linda, hping she might get to comfort th adult. A tear began to slip down her face, she didn't want anything to happen to anyone, at least, nothing like this.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 4:14 pm

Tank is in a deep sleep but starts to whimper as he begins to have a bad dream about the day's events.

Lancaster gets up, circles around once then lays back down facing in the direction Linda is laying. He can see that she's in a deep sleep but fears she could soon fade away. He whimpers as he watches the group crowd around her for what could be the last time they may see her alive.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:43 pm

Linda finally awakens, coughing as she did so. She looks around at all of the worried family members around her, confused. She peeps to them, happy for their support, but nothing could be done. She knew they were worried about her dying, but she knew from experiance that it's a lot less painful to find someone dead than to watch them die. She summons enough air to peep again, telling them it would be best for them to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 6:54 pm

Lancaster turns his head away and tries to fall asleep not wanting to watch Linda die.

Tank kicks in his sleep hitting Lancaster in the side of the face.

Lancaster snarls but realizes his brother is having another one of his nightmares. He sighs. His brother has been plagued with nightmares ever since they were pups. Lancaster flicks his tail lightly smacking Tank in the face hoping to snap him out of his nightmare.

Tank jumps awake spooked after being smacked by Lancaster's tail. He looks around a bit anxious but relaxes seeing that he's still in the burrow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 9:28 pm

Irwin reluctantly lowered his head and fell asleep beside Dawn, he was was being eaten by guilt.

Leon still watched, he didn't want Linda to die, he thought to himself, 'if that dominant female causes a member of this mob to die... she'll pay...' Leon wasn't himself, he hated the Midnights now, he saw them all as nothing but cowards who attacked and aimed to kill the innocent.

Megan nuzzled up by Linda's side. She didn't want to leave her, afraid that if she looked away Linda would vanish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 1:10 am

Snowflake wakes up and lies down. He was having trouble falling to sleep and was scared for Linda's sake.

Jackie lies down, silent. She did not want to bother Linda in the hope she'd recover overnight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 29th of September   Roleplay - 29th of September - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 29th of September
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9