Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 8:23 pm

Jupiter tried to calm herself down. She had to stop being so nervous. She was with a new mob now, she had a new life. She was granted a second chance, something not a lot were granted. She had to live her new life with more joy and more free spirited, not constantly being afraid.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:03 pm

ooc: Vastine is here now. Who wants to bring in a rover character? XD
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:28 pm

ooc: I can bring in Thunder Storm, Paool, or Black Foot, your choice. XD
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:52 pm

Karma finds a big juicy millipede and, after dragging it across the ground, gulps it down quickly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:17 pm

ooc: I could bring in Sly. I need to play him anyway. XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:20 pm

ooc: Everyone will get a chance XD

I do plan for her to get evicted permanantly from every mob for mating with a rover. Lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:23 pm

ooc: Lol that's a good idea.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:16 am

Pancake wrote:
ooc: Vastine is here now. Who wants to bring in a rover character? XD

ooc: Well, Lust doesn't roev around here, Boomer's joined the Oreos, Lucky's joined a mob on NP, so that means all I have left is Dominic.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:28 pm

((OOC: And I.... got no rovers whatsoever. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:27 pm

ooc: Ninja was roving in Willows territory but got chased off and he'll soon be teaming up with Mischka I'm still trying to come up with a plot for them. I plan on introducing Luigi later and I have a plot in store for him as well. Aside from those 2 I don't have any other rovers on here. Hmm wait there's Quagmire but I think he's still roving at I forget what groupXD but I think he and the Barking Boys got chased off and are returning to their territory. I plan for him to return to the area on the next RP day I think I'll have him rove at the Tiny Kats then I think I'll have him encounter Mischka and Ninja but it won't be a very happy reunion for father and son>:J
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 2:26 pm

ooc: Lol. It'll happen eventually.

After my ideas with Vastine are over, I'll either kill her off or do the same thing at other sites. I love to torture characters. Mostly Tuhi, but still... XD
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:57 pm

ooC: Wagner and Vardi are currently roving at Zippers, so they can't come here, but I do have a rover from Linklu named Ghost I could bring in if you want.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 22, 2010 8:53 pm

ooc: I just thought I'd mention the oopertunity. =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 am

ooc: Who's gonna get her this time then? XD
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:17 am

ooc: Whoever gets there FIRST! >D
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:51 pm

ooc: I'm going to have Quagmire rove at the Tiny Kats on the next RP day but having some competition will make things more exciting>:J
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:58 pm

Nimbus resumes grooming Antebellum while Faeya forages around the burrow entrance. It was a beautiful day.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:38 pm

Karma pulls up a skink and gobbles it down quickly.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:07 pm

ooc: Thanks Dipsy for covering Smile

Lying on her back still full from intensively foraging, Morning Glory rested in the shade watching an upside down Va sneak past sniffing the ground. What was that kat up to?

Sticking close to Tisca for comfort, Leaf tried to forage but was too nervous being back in the company of the Tiny Kats. Glancing over her shoulder she constantly kept checking for any signs of Cheyenne.

Jumping on the sand following the adults, Sanders startled a small black beetle and began barking at is as it tried to scurry away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 4:16 pm

Oblivious to Va's mischief, Karma sits on her haunches to take a break from foraging. She looks off into the distance and watches 2 juvenile ground squirells chase each other around the foraging Tiny Kats
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:59 am

Tisca chirped reassuringly to Leaf. If Cheyenne came back, they'd chase her off.
Chester Quavers ran after Sanders happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:44 am

Pamela goes to relax in the shade.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 2:48 pm

Karma yawns and lays on her belly, resting her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Jupiter began to dig in the ground to see if she could find something to snack on.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 4:43 pm

Karma moves to a shade of a bush and lays on her side, thinking about taking a little kat nap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next