Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
+3
StormyMeerkat
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:32 am

Jupiter notices Pamela, who was smiling at her. It made the skittish Meerkat calm down a bit. She stood on her hind legs, scanning the area, maybe also spot a good place to search for food once everyone else would start to do so.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 10:14 am

ooc: There was a run today where people run with their dogs, and a lady named Pamela got third place. I wasn't close to even third. xD
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 2:14 pm

Karma pads over to Jupiter and grooms her letting her know no one means her no harm.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:30 pm

Vastine looked around nervously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:36 pm

Karma looks up at Vastine and chirps (you don't have to be so nervous the Tiny kats are a very friendly and supportive goup, you picked the right group to make yourself at home in)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:46 pm

Jupiter relaxed slightly when Karma came and groomed her. She groomed Karma in return, chirping happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 3:58 pm

Karma continues to groom Jupiter. The emotion soothing grooming seems to be working.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Pamela turns at Vastine and smiles at her, hoping to make her feel better.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 5:57 pm

Nimbus returns the grooming to Antebellum, happily.

Faeya begins to scratch in the ground.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:23 pm

Karma sits down and scratches an itch behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:37 pm

Jupiter felt much better after the grooming. She began to dig around out of boredom, or maybe to find a snack.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Karma smiles at Jupiter then glances at Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Antebellum gets hungry and began to dig in the sand, not leaving her spot. She wanted to be friends with Karma, but with karma pregnant she didn't want to risk her chances of being evicted for being a friend of Karma. So for now, she would just hang round Nimbus. EVen though that wasn't smart ether, he was a good friend.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 7:28 pm

Karma glances at Bahiya. Even though they're friends, she too is pregnant and could still pose a threat to her pups. Karma's over protective maternal insticts are starting to take over. She doesn't want to lose another litter to a pregnant female and decides to distance herself from Bahiya and Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Jupiter comes across a millipede while digging and tries to grab it, but the bug kept slipping out of her grasp. Jupiter chirped, refusing to quit and continues to try and get the tasty bug.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 9:30 pm

Bahiya notices Karma's glance and sighs, family politics certainly complicated things.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:24 am

Tisca walks over to Karma, Bahiya, and Jupiter, chirping happily. Despite everything, they were still her friends and she worried about them greatly.
Chester Quavers skipped around happily, oblivious to the animosity.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:18 am

Finally, Jupiter got a hold on the millipede, now attempting to bite it so it would stop struggling. Even while pinned down, this little thing was a pain! Finally, she managed to bite it, causing it to go lifeless. She looked up when she heard a chirp, and saw it was Tisca. She chirped back in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:20 am

Vastine dug quickly, looking up every now and then, paranoid.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:29 am

Pamela walks over to Vastine to see if she's okay.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:00 am

Bahiya smiled at Tisca and chirped to her.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 am

Karma pads over to a patch of grass and spots a grasshopper as it leaps passed her face. She pounces at it, catching it in the air and delivers a crushing bite killing it then eats it quickly. She churrs a friendly hello to Tisca as she walked by.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:35 am

Jupiter eats the millipede and began to dig around once more.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:17 pm

Karma ventures a bit further from the burrow digging at the ground every few steps but finds nothing.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 1:38 pm

Having had a small fight underground with her sister Leaf (who she had only allowed back into the group because she was carrying a pup), Morning Glory exited the burrow and swiftly looked around for the other members of her group. Standing up straight and tall, the dominant female's swelling belly was beginning to show as she barked loud contact calls for the Tiny Kats to reassemble.

Hearing the call, a straggly looking Leaf emerged from the burrow and kept a low profile as she sat hunched up on the sand away from Morning Glory.

Nearby Va considered Leaf an easy target and jumped on her growling hoping to start something rougher than a play fight.

Already up and about, Sanders did his usual morning thing of skitting about on the warming sand chasing after the adults.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next