Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:57 am

Nero snickered in amusement. He ran over to Slaughter and covered Simmons scent with his own. He eyed Slaughter, this was a male he didn't want to follow.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 pm

Slaughter snarled and hipslammed Nero, he'd only let himself be marked by the dominant. He quickly began towipe off Nero's scent in the dirt.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 pm

Schemes watched intently. Male drama was so stupid. Males were so stupid.

ooc: I'm guessing the next litter to have Crow in will be Juamba's next or another subordinate litter...
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 am

Juamba growls at the males, telling them to stop it right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 7:19 am

Simmons smirked. He then walked over to Juamba.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 9:17 am

Schemes watched, why was her mob so crazy instead of evil? What happened to good ol Dash and bohrok?
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 6:54 pm

Juvita growled at Schemes. They ditched us. But if everyone just co-operated, we could be the biggest and most evil group in the desert!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 11:47 pm

Schemes nodded. Stupid males always ruin everything...

ooc: I'd post for every mob, but I'm too tired...
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 7:10 am

ooc: Lol. If Bohrok were here she'd change their minds. Lol.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 am

Schemes stood up as she spotted a hawk in the sky. She chirped to Juvita, but didn't alert the rest of her mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 11:10 am

Nero chattered and ran under Slaughter, knocking him off his feet. He scent marked him again all over then scent marked the bushes.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:24 pm

Slaughter hissed and began rubbing off Nero's scent again, he scoffed at Nero and snorted in his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:45 pm

Nero bit his muzzle shut and dug his claws viciously into Slaughter's legs so he couldn't get up without pain.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 2:50 pm

Slaughter narrowed his eyes at Nero, he only chirped one word, pathedic. He kicked up his hind legs and kocked Nero off of him. He snarled loudly, he would only submit to the leader, no one else could tell him what to do, and he wasn't afraid to show it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:52 pm

Nero jumped back up, to him, Simmons didn't count as a leader, and Slaughter would regret it if he ever followed him. Undaunted, he shakes Slaughter's neck painfully while continuing to claw his belly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:59 pm

Slaughter widened his eyes with a demonic look on his face. He threw his claws forward and puctured them into Nero's neck, then he again used his hind legs to kick Nero off of him. He snarled and charged at Nero. He sank his teeth into the side of Nero's face and threw his head down, forcing Nero's head to plow into the dirt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:03 pm

Nero barreled to dislodge Slaughter, but caused marks on his face. He dug his own teeth into Slaughter's side and shook him from side to side. He threw him to the ground aswell, then dragged him and tore into the same side until his blood flows over his paws.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:06 pm

Slaughter snatched Nero's muzzle in his jaws. He managed to get up and began pulling on Nero's muzzle like a dog playing tug-a-war.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:10 pm

Nero manages to rip free but it causes blood to run from his own muzzle. He ignores his bad wounds at the moment. He sinks his teeth into the side of Slaughter's throat, close to being enough to kill, but not quite, then flings Slaughter aside by his throat, pounding his head then rolls and scent-marks him ferociously.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:13 pm

Slaughter snarled and swiped his claws across Nero's face, leaving four clear red slits across Nero's cheek. He bit down hard on Nero's foreleg with bone shattering force.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:18 pm

Nero, knowing he might not free himself easily, bit down on the closest thing he could find, Slaughter's tail. He flings his head side to side.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:25 pm

Slaughter snarled and kicked Nero HARD in the jaw with his hind leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Slightly stunned, Nero rips off and quickly gets back on his feet and rams into Slaughter as hard as he can, ripping fur out of his side where he chewed through and began scent-marking fervently while clawing Slaughter's tail.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:39 pm

Slaughter chomps down on the back of Nero's thigh, just above the calf of the lower leg.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:44 pm

Nero barrels him off, but it made him look like he was getting frantic. He bit deep into Slaughter's throat, not close enough to kill him but just half an inch away. Seeing that Slaughter is still alive, Nero scent-marks Slaughter thoroughly and bites his ear, starting to relise how badly wounded both males were.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next