Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 5th of October

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 2:16 am

Manas watched Samara. He thought she looked awesome. Rahi didn't really care, he thought that the pups were undersestimating the power of male leaders...
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:09 am

Slaughter snorted, he didn't see her as much of a threat, he just found her behavior weird.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 am

Samara looked away. She wasn't a threat..if she was treated kindly.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:19 pm

Slaughter smirked, no one would be treated kindly in this mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:24 pm

Samara looked and walked over at Slaughter. Am I pretty?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 pm

Slaughter just narrowed his eyes, Why would I care? He snorted, looks aren't something to be minded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 12:47 pm

Samara wasn't pleased with this answer. She raised one of her paws with her horrible long claws and gave him a red cut by the side of his mouth. Then she scurried back to Simmons, under him. If Slaughter was going to attack her, he'd have to attack Simmons too.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 1:01 pm

Slaughter snarled loudly. He charged full speed at her, not caring that Simmons was in the way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 pm

Simmons barked. The group needed order and now. He scent-marked Samara, then called for Juamba to deal with her fate. He then barked multiple times. This group needs to learn respect! Trying to kill each other is only going to tear us apart and make us weak to rival groups!

Although she saw Simmons as weak, Psycho beleived he was right. This group was falling apart. If she was in charge...things would be different.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:09 pm

Schemes watched with awe at Samara. She was awesome. She was someone worth looking up too in this mob.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 9:18 pm

Slaughter didn't care, he wanted to tear Samara apart.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:01 pm

Samara watched. Unafraid. Perhaps if she were older, she could rearrange Slaughter's mouth to match hers.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:03 pm

Slaughter snarled and lunged at her, he was ready to rearrange her entire face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:05 pm

Samara was under Simmons again and smirked. Her face was damaged enough. This male was too full of himself. She licked her unique long claws, but she was ashamed of her dull teeth.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:11 pm

Slaughter hissed and bared his knife sharp teeth. He dove down and grabbed Samara by the nose, he pulled hard and dragged her out from under Simmons as he thrashed his head from side to side.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:23 pm

Samara dug one of her nails in Slaughter's eye to get him to release. She ignored her cut on her nose and ran under Juamba and more members of the group this time. Obviously this male has no fear of disrespecting the dominant male, but disrespecting the dominant female would get him attacked by the whole group.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Slaughter screeched in anger, he snarled loudly at Samara, then he smirked, hiding behind a dominant for protection? Sounds pathedic don't you think? Coward! He looked to get her angry and have her come out from behind Juamba.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:29 pm

Samara looked. She wouldn't get angry. Unlike him, she was smart, she was only a pup. Why would she risk fighting?
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:34 pm

He snorted, fine, but once a coward always a coward, you'll never be worth fighting. He turned and strutted off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:35 pm

Samara smiled. She opened her cutted mouth wide again and stuck out her tongue.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:42 pm

Slaughter rolled his eyes and kept heading off, he muttered to himself, freak.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:49 pm

Samara giggled. rat
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:53 pm

Slaughter smirked, flea-faced weirdo.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 10:58 pm

Samara giggled. dripping riot. She giggled at his insolence. He was childish. She'd just end it there. She looked up. Mommy..
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 3:11 am

Juamba growled at each of the members, scent-marked and hip-slammed them in an attempt to gain control.
Bored, Juvita headed below ground.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 5th of October   Roleplay - 5th of October - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 5th of October
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next