Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+3
Night
StormyMeerkat
Dipsy Tail Bonder
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:06 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under a year old:
Cloud Catcher ......... 8 months and 07 days.
Splash ...... 6 months and 05 days.
Chester Quavers, Sanders........ 1 month and 04 Days
Aaron..... 2 months and 5 Days

Due Dates:
Bahiya and Paool’s Litter........ Due 7th of November
Morning Glory and Stratus’s Litter......Due 9th November
Karma and Chris's Litter ...... Due 11th November
-----------------------------------------------

Tisca had emerged and was clearing the burrow entrance.
Chester Quavers lay down beside her, watching.
Cloud Catcher sat by Splash.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:19 pm

Pamela emerges and suns herself, happily.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Antebellum was curled up against Nimbus, her eyes watching Senji warmly. She wanted to make sure that Senji grew up knowing not every meerkat was cold like Cheyenne was. Leaf would make a good adoptive mother, and Antebellum would do her job- be a good aunt like she always had been.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:45 am

Jupiter was still asleep within the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:53 am

Karma is up and sunning herself. Now a month from giving birth, her belly is slightly more bulged and easy to notice as the sun's bright morning light shines on her stomach.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:32 am

Nimbus snuggles next to Antebellum, not wanting to wake up.

Faeyea yawned before opening her eyes to rays of sunlight pouring into the burrow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:36 am

Karma sits down on her haunches and looks at Pamela. Her good mood seems to be contagious as Karma finds herself smiling. She stands back up on her hind legs and grooms her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 1:16 pm

Stratus stepped out of the burrow and quickly scanned the area for danger before sunning himself.

Bahiya suns herself, standing rather away from the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:52 pm

Pamela smiles at Karma and walks over to her. She hoped her pregnancy wouldn't limit her time here.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Karma glanced at Bahiya then at her own belly then at Pamela. She knows things are going to get more difficult as their pregnancies advance. This is her second time being pregnant and having already been evicted when she was pregnant for the first time, she expects Morning Glory to eventually evict her and Bahiya from the group. But every group has a different leader with different personalities so she could get lucky in the Tiny Kats. Karma knows she shouldn't get her hopes up because a docile group could quickly turn vicious especially when there are other females who are pregnant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:08 pm

Pamela hadn't been pregnant before, so she wasn't afriad of being attacked or evicted and never faced the problem in her old mob, even with most other females.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:06 pm

Karma glances back at Bahiya. She's also pregnant and she sees her as a potential threat. Ever since her sister Jade killed her previous litter, Karma's trust diminishes in females when they become pregnant. She glances at the burrow. Morning Glory hasn't appeared yet but she sees her a threat as well.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 pm

Antebellum looked at Nimbus. She was afraid for Karma and Bahiya, what would happen if Morning Glory evicted them? Would the pups die? Would the future of the Tiny Kats die? Antebellum shuddered and suddenly got cold. She snuggled up to Nimbus for warmth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Karma sighs worried for her unborn pups safty. She doesn't want to go though losing another litter. She'll do everything in her power to make sure this second litter survives.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:37 pm

Antebellum barked to karma, telling her that staying below for a while wouldn't be a very bad idea.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 9:58 pm

Karma nods. Maybe keeping a low profile will spare her from being evicted. As soon as Morning Glory emerges she'll submit and let her know she'll be of no threat to her pups. Then she'll give her a wide birth for the rest of the day and help out in anyway possible in the group to continue to stay on Morning Glory's good side. She should be safe...hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 6:24 am

Pamela looks over at Bahiya. She was almost certain she wouldn't harm Karma's pups. They were friends after all.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 8:39 am

Nimbus huddled next to Antebellum as well, trying to comfort her.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:41 am

Antebellum wasn't that bothered by the threat- she was just worried for her friends. But for herself, too. Every female had a chance of being evicted, even the ones that weren't pregnant, though the pregnant ones would be the first to go.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 1:32 pm

Yawning as she left the burrow, Leaf shuffled to the surface and looked around. Seeing the worried looks on the other subordinates face, she kept her head down and snuck around to sit behind them. They were considerably the lucky ones..At least they weren't pregnant and related to the dominant female.

Now over a month old, Sanders was roaring with confidence on entering and leaving the burrow complex by himself. Jumping around itching to travel that little bit further than yesterday, his energy levels were on top form as he skipped around weaving in and out of the adults.
Glancing to his left at his adoptive father Stratus, he smiled and puffed out his chest proudly.

Moping out of the burrow, Va surfaced and grouched around feeling bored that yet again life in the small group was remotely normal. Sulking, she scanned the area looking for anything or anyone that she could pick a fight with.

Underground, Morning Glory rolled onto her side and stretched out her legs and prepared herself to stand to her feet. Feeling sluggish, she waddled up and out of the narrow tunnel network in search of the sun's warming rays.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:21 pm

Karma glances back at Bahiya and sighs. She shouldn't be worried about her pups' safty around Bahiya. They're friends and she's seen how Bahiya acts around pups. She wouldn't harm them even if they belong to another female. Karma puts her over protective mother instincts aside and smiles at Bahiya. She should be happy for her since she too is about to become a mother. As she sees Morning Glory emerge from the burrow, Karma bounds over to her, chirping excessively and grooming her in submission. One female she still does feel uneasy around is pregnant Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Faeya submitted to Morning Glory. Being one of the oldest subordinates, she was at risk of being evicted, pregnant or not.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 3:42 pm

Karma lays on her side showing Morning Glory that she won't put up any resistance if she decides to roughly assert her dominance on her.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 4:47 pm

Bahiya kept her head low submissvly to Morning Glory.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 5:36 pm

Karma lays her head on the ground, still staying submissive.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next