Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:37 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under a year old:
Juvita, Rufoni, Schemes, Jezebel....... 1 month and 00 days

Due dates:
Bohrok and Vardi's Litter....... Due 29th of October
Psycho and Wagner's Litter...... Due 29th of October
Juamba and Simmons’s Litter.....Due 7th of November
Iblis and Ninja’s Litter......Due 7th of November
-----------------------------------------------

Juvita sat at the burrow mouth. The other day, she and her siblings had gone foraging for the first time, and she was eager to go again and learn more about the desert.
Juamba emerged and scent-marked the burrow.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Schemes was eying the open desert before her- she was eager to go out and slaughter food to her liking again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 am

Simmons was next up, followed by Pyscho. Simmons was getting very moody and depressed; their group was one of the smallest in the area, and if any group tried to take their land, it would be very easy. The pups that the females held were not due for several weeks, and if Juamaba decided to kill the subordinates' litters, there would be even less pups.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:53 pm

Schemes understood her father's worry- even though Rattata and Slaughter had joined, there wasn't much help from two dumb males. No matter how evil they seemed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:08 am

Samara emerged and looked around. She waited.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:23 am

Slaughter growled at Schemes. He believed he was ten times smarter than she'd ever be.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 11:25 am

Samara peered over. She sees that the males were still here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:39 pm

Pyscho growled at Slaughter and Schemes. Her pregnancy was making her even more irritable than usual.

Simmons made lead calls, with Juamba already foraging further out.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:36 pm

Schemes glared at Slaughter. If he was, a smart male, he wouldn't be acting like this.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:38 pm

Slaughter rolled his eyes at Schemes, what did a stupid pup know.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:25 am

Juamba growled at Slaughter, telling him to watch it.
Juvita followed her mother.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:07 am

Slaughter raised a brow at Juamba, he wasn't afraid of anyone, let alone one who has yet to prove they can take him down, even if she was dominant, but he knows it's best to lay low while still new to the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:37 pm

Meanwhile, somewhere in Devils territory, Mischka and his mate are just emerging from an abandoned burrow they had been staying in for the past couple of days. They've been sticking together since their first amorous encounter and it seems they may be on the verge of starting their own group...well at least that's what the female wants anyway. Mischka isn't ready to take on the responsibility of being a dominant male of his own group. His young male hormones are still fluctuating. He wants to sample many more females before he picks the right one to settle down with. As he's been getting to know this female he's finding out that she can be VERY clingy. Where ever he goes she goes, what ever he does she does, she's like a mirror. She copies his every movement. Mischka is starting to become annoyed the more he sticks around with this female. He's tempted to ditch her when he gets the chance but he's caught between a rock and hard place. If he leaves her, he'll be leaving her and the pups he fathered in her belly to die in the claws, jaws or talons of predators and he just can't do that. He's not that type of meerkat. The 2 meerkats sit outside their burrow and exchange tender grooming. They're taking a risk by staying in a territory that belongs to the most dangerous group in the area and unbeknownst to Mischka, it's where tragedy had struck his tiny family not too long ago. If they're caught there'd be no use in trying to escape. The Devils are a group who won't take any prisoners. All who are caught trespassing will be killed. But they're willing to take the risk because they've never met the group and hopefully they never will. Mischka is unaware that his father is making his way towards Devils territory.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 4:44 pm

Slaughter decided to go exploring, he headed off knowing it was dangerous, but he was interested in prehaps gtting some roving done. He was unwittingly headed toward Mischka and his mate, but he was moving slowly, and he didn't intend to actually go too far. He was hoping he could find an invading group, mate with a female, then get the rest of the group and attack them. He snickered at the thought.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:06 pm

As the female grooms him seeming like she can't get enough of him , Mischka decides that it's enough. He chatters at the female letting her know that he wants some space and scootches over a few feet. He looks out into the distance enjoying the gorgeous weather, the warm breeze blowing through his fur and the sounds of the Kalahari wild life surrounding the meerkat couple.

The female groans as Mischka moved away from her. She decides she's not done with him yet and scootches close to Mischka. She churrs passionately and rests her head on his shoulder. Unlike Mischka, she could spend every minute with him and not get tired of it.

Mischka lightly growls at the female. He was serious about wanting time to himself but whatever he does to try to staple that into her thick skull nothing will seem to work. He sighs in frustration and decides to just play along. He grooms her back but roughly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:17 pm

Samara has no idea of the other meerkats that were near.

Nero silently follows Slaughter. Sensing another presents.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:39 pm

The female lets out a small squeal as Mischka grooms her roughly. She backs away slightly and eyes Mischka with a raised brow, confused as to why he's being rough with her.

Mischka glares at her and growls. He wants to be left alone.

The female heeds his growl and moves over a few feet. She glances at Mischka a bit concerned about his sudden change in feelings in her. Was he starting to lose interest in her? She lowers her head and sigh depressingly. She really likes him and hopes that he doesn't love her anymore.

Mischka sighs in relief. Finally some time where she isn't clinging to him like a tick 24/7. He stands up on his hind legs and scans the surroundings around him as he suns himself. He didn't recognize this area at all but it was pretty. He's unaware that 2 members from the Devils are making their way toward him and the female.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 8:48 pm

Slaughter caught the faint scent of two unknown meerkats, he growled, he was smart enough to know not to challenge to meerkats alone, but if one or both were injured, he may have an advantage. Deciding to check it out, he continued on, now following their scent.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:23 pm

ooc: I kind of have a plot planned so I don't want them to be caught by the Devils yet. I plan to have them stick around for several RP days in Devils territory as apart of my plot.

Mischka is starving and decides to start off by foraging close to the burrow then he'll gradually move away to find a good foraging spot. He digs into the sand as he pads around the burrow entrance, hoping to find something delicious.

The female immitates Mischka and also starts to forage around the burrow. She glances up at Mischka several times smiling and sighing passionately.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:28 pm

ooc: I kinda would have thought that. That's why Slaughter was moving slowly, and I plan on having him loose their scent in the tall grass.

bic: Slaughter continued to search for his targets.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:38 pm

ooc: Ok

Mischka moves further from the burrow and digs at the ground every few steps. He peers up occasionally to scan the area for danger or for any signs of a rival meerkat group but so far things seem to be pretty tranquil.

The female follows close behind Mischka for protection and out of admirement. To her, every move he makes is graceful.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 10:05 am

Schemes followed her mother. Males had no idea. they thought that they were the superior race, when really, the didn't do any of the work that kept the group in line. The females give birth, raise, and chase away pups while the males just sit back and watch.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 2:09 pm

ooc:I don't know why you're post got me thinking. I hate it when men think that women should have no rights and just look at us like care takers and sex toys..It get's me soooo mad..

bic:Samara looked around a bit, confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 3:07 pm

Simmons follows Juamba, making sure everyone is in line. Psycho takes the back, not wanting to be involved in the senseless group struggles.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 5:13 pm

As the Devils were heading out to forage, Mischka is unknowingly moving further away from their location. He can smell their scent in the air but has no idea where they're located in the territory. But for now Mischka has his focus on finding food. He scampers over to a log where he tears into the ground furiously and what he pulls up is a scorpion. It attempts to make an escape but Mischka leaps in front of it and begins beating it mercilessly trying to kill it as fast as he can, whilst avoiding it's stinger as the scorpion thrusts it towards him. Mischka bites off the stinger as it launched it forward then eats it quickly.

The female follows close behind Mischka. She stares at him sighing passionately. She loved the way he hunts, how he moves, how he eats pretty much everything about him she loves. But as she's distracted by her growling tummy, she snaps out of her love gaze realizing that she needs to start foraging for herself. She joins Mischka at the log and claws into the ground. She finds a skink and eats it quickly.

Ninja crosses into Devil's territory. He walks with a limp and is bleeding from a bite wound that Tank had inflicted on his leg but that was the only serious injury that he had recieved while roving at the Willows.Despite almost being killed at the Willows, He's in a very good mood. He keeps his head held high, his tail erect and his chest puffed out proudly. There's a good reason why he's happy. He had gotten lucky while roving at the Willows by mating with Linda and the Willows had fallen for his 'playing possum' trick. He snickers thinking about how gullible the Willows were. Even though he was attacked, he plans to return several more times, but he's unaware that the Willows plan to kill him the next time he returns and that they've caught on to his trick. As Ninja's thoughts are spinning through his head at a mile a minute, he's unaware that he's heading straight for Mischka and his mate.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next