Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
+2
Meyerm
Dipsy Tail Bonder
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next
AuthorMessage
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

Roleplay - 10th of October Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:15 pm

Current Season: Dry (Winter/Autum)

Ages of those under one year:
Lavender ........ 9 months and 00 days
Hutch ...... 5 months and 07 days.
Daisy ...... 2 month and 00 days
Dewdrop ...... 1 month and 19 days*
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade and Gretel ..... 1 month and 14 days

Due Dates:
Buckeye and Keeko's ........ Due 19th of October
Maylene and Tank's ........ Due 11th of November
---------------------------------------------------

Keeko emerged and scent marked the burrow. It wouldn't be long until Buckeye's pups were born, and he was nervous as usual.
Miley and Crash emerged, and sat in the sun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 8:23 pm

Jackie emerges and stands sentry.

Snowflake emerges and suns himself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:41 pm

Linda slowly awakens and looks around in the chamber. She gets up and makes her way towards the entrance. She peeks her head above and looks around. Some others were up, and it was light out. She comes out, chirps a friendly hello to everyone already up, and stretches. She then stands next to Snowflake facing the sun and suns herself. Linda looks around, admiring the landscape. What will happen today?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:43 pm

Jackie smiles to Linda and peeps a hello back.

Snowflake grins at Linda in his usual fasion.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:47 pm

Linda sits to groom herself. She was now fully recovered from the neck injury and back to her normal friendly and energenic self. She finishes grooming herself and stands up again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 9:49 pm

Snowflake lies in the sand, still feeling tired.

Jackie smells the air. She loved the scent of the Kalahari in the morning.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:37 pm

Luna was pacing around the burrow. Buckeye's pups were due in less than ten days, and Buckeye would be evicting females left and right. Maylene, being pregnant, would be the first to go. Probably. Luna didn't want to be evicted, she wanted to be a good babysitter when they were born. In her old mob the last few weeks of the Dominant's pregnancy was always stressful. The stress increased more for the females, whom were risking eviction.

ooc: Little heads-up, Name pending is going to skip ahead a little bit before DW. Why? I think keeping track with DW is too hard as it is. This might only be a temporary change- I may go back to following DW again in a little while.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 10:58 pm

Jackie wasn't worried about being evicted. She wasn't pregnant, thus believed she had nothing to be concerned about.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:10 pm

Luna looked at jackie. Every female had a risk of being evicted, pregnant of not.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 04, 2010 11:37 pm

Jackie turns to Luna. Luna was right, but she wasn't going to be scared.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:21 am

Linda stands by Luna and peeps to her. She knew there was a risk, but had confidence that laying low when things heat up and pleasing Buckeye in any way suitable would make eviction much less likely. She wasn't pregnant either, and felt that Maylene may be the only female at risk.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:33 am

Tank is up and standing sentry on top of a stump. With Buckeye's litter due in ten days, he's gone into a state of over zealous and over protective gaurd duty. He wants to make sure nothing bad happens to Buckeye and her unborn litter. He's excited about babysitting the pups when they're born and providing as a good role model for them. If danger threatens their lives, he will risk his life to keep them safe.

Lancaster is snuggled up to Josephine below ground. A few days ago, they reunited with the Willows safe and sound. Though he endured a scowling from his brother Tank, Lancaster was glad to be reunited with his brother and back in the safe fold of the Willows. He lays awake staring at Josephine with a dreamy smile and gleam in his eyes. She looks so pretty when she sleeps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:38 am

Buckeye rose up next. With her pups due in only one week, she was beginning to feel her instincts kick in. Although she didn't want to, she was becoming more aggressive with her Willows, espcially the females. The survival of her pups was very important, and she found many threats to their lives. As she got up and sunned herself, she went to each member and hip-slammed them, asserting her dominance.

Verniece was next up, followed by Hutch. As one of the adult females, Verniece has since been a target of pregnant Buckeye. She tried to stay low.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:41 am

Linda accepts the hipslamming from Buckeye with submission. After that, she sees Tank and greets him. She walks over and stands by him, acting as a sentry as she sunned herself. She was also excited for the arrival of Buckeye's new litter, and wanted to babysit them when they were born. She looks across the horizon, thinking about where they will go to forage today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:50 am

Glade, unaware of her mother's new personality style, greeted all her family and began to run around the burrow entrance, excited to start foraging. Soon, she would no longer be the youngest.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 11:27 am

Linda finishes sunning herself and gets to work cleaning up the burrow entrance, making sure the burrow was in tip top shape. Now fully awake, she decides to work as she waits for the others to awaken.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:28 pm

Tank leaps down from his sentry post deciding to continue sentry duty on the ground. He bounds to the top of a small sand dune where he stands perfectly balanced on his hind legs and tail. He's slightly knocked off his feet as Buckeye hipslams him but isn't bothered by the assertive display as his thoughts are strongly focused on keeping his eyes peeled for danger.

Lancaster stretches, yawns then sits up. Now fully awake, he's thinking about getting the day started. He nuzzles Josephine then heads above ground. Lancaster stretches and peeps a good morning to the Willows who are up before starting to sun himself.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 5:40 pm

Linda continues working on the burrow until it's nice and clean. She then goes over to a small hill next to the burrow and lays against it, grooming herself as part of her morning routine to get ready for the day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:00 pm

Jackie submits when Buckeye hipslams her.

Snowflake also submits, but smiles goofily at her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 6:16 pm

Lancaster joins Linda in burrow excavating. He cleans around the sides of the burrow entrance and also makes sure to pull away unwanted debris from the rim of the burrow.

Tank swivels his head in all directions and makes "watchman song" calls as he continues to stand gaurd. He's got both sides, his back and front covered so the Willows can do their chores knowing that they've got a meerkat with a strong head on his shoulders to look out for their safty.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 7:56 pm

ooc- Linda stopped cleaning out the burrow.

ic- Linda finishes everything on her normal morning routine and lays for a moment. She then gets back to work on the burrow, seeing it still needs some work done.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:13 pm

ooc: I know. I'm having Lancaster clean around the outside of the burrow.

Lancaster finishes cleaning around the outside of the burrow. With his burrow chores done, he starts to sun himself.

Tank glances at the sky then back at the horizon. Everything seems clear.

Not far from the Willow's burrow, Ninja sits outside his bolthole sunning himself. He has been spending the last 4 days in Willows territory but hasn't been chasing after any meerkat groups or female meerkats. He's been spending most of his time exploring their land and gathering up all the strength he'll need for today's roving missions.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:24 pm

After a little bit of working, Linda checks the burrow. It looks good to her. She exits the burrow and grooms the dust and dirt from the burrow out of her fur. After that, she stands at the burrow entrance and takes sentry duty while the rest of the mob wakes up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:51 pm

Lancaster starts to groom himself.

Tank keeps his eyes glued to the sky and horizon. He continues to make the "Watchmans song" calls letting the group know the area is clear of danger.

Ninja stands up on his haunches and glances around, thinking of going roving soon. He doesn't know where but what ever group he finds himself at, they'd better beware because this roving male is known to use stealth and burrow infiltration to get what he wants.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 8:59 pm

Luna allowed the hipslam. She wasn't bothered. Buckeye was just trying to protect her pups. Luna could see why. The mob was very large though, and Luna didn't know if her plan to rescue her sister's pups would work with Buckeye. She'd have to put them in different mobs. She could only watch one grow up with her. She would stay for the first week of Buckeye's pups lives- make sure they were getting along well. Then she would leave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 1 of 22Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 22  Next