Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay - 10th of October

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 6:02 pm

ooc: I know. It was worse back before women had voting rights, in the American Indian time they did all the work while the men hunted and killed each other. 00
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 5:47 pm

Still hungry, Mischka rounds to the other side of the log and digs into a small patch of green grass that surrounds the log. He pulls up a millipede and drags it across the ground to expel its toxic secretions. He bites it in half, eats his half of the millipede quickly then picks up the other half and brings it to his mate. He drops it in front of her and smiles charmingly. She may get on his nerves but he still has feelings for her and she'll need his 'gift' to help support her unborn pups.

The female sees Mischka's 'gift' at her front paws and glances up at him smiling thankfully. She nuzzles him then eats her half ravenously. She smiles sweetly at Mischka before returning to foraging.

Ninja has picked up a familiar scent. Its that scent he picked up while he was investigating one of the Willow's burrows but it's much fresher here in Devils territory. The meerkat couple he's been tracking must be close by. He keeps his nose to the ground and decides to follow the scent. Maybe it'll lead him to a female and to another chance to mate so he can spread his desired genes to another successful offspring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:01 pm

Nero could sense them, the scent was stronger, but he stayed put.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 1:21 pm

Slaughter snarled as he lost the scent. He snorted and headed back out, maybe get lucky in roving before coming back later.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:02 pm

Simmons kept up his contact calls, keeping his small group together while trying to scare away potential rovers.

Pyscho, pregnant, was trying to get as much food as possible to fuel her pregnancy.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 16, 2010 3:04 pm

Slaughter headed off toward Midnights territory.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 1:40 pm

Schemes watched Slaughter go with disinterest.

Rattata thought about following, but decided to stay for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 2:24 pm

Elsa was walking around when she ran in to Slaughter. The gentle Meerkat took a step back and glanced around to see if any others where near.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 3:11 pm

Nero picked up the female's scent and growled.

Samara, not knowing what was going on, stayed near the group.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 17, 2010 4:37 pm

Schemes sniffed the air and growled. More pesky meerkats.

Rattata ignores the new smell. He didn't really care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 11:17 am

Elsa walked deeper in to devils territory.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 1:37 pm

Mischka stands gaurd as his mate forages. He sniffs the air, catching mixed scents of other meerkats in the area but doesn't see them. He goes on high alert. Most likely there's a group somewhere in the area and he knows they have a high chance of being spotted. It's extremely imperative that he stays on gaurd at all times. If they're taken by surprise by a rival group, they won't stand a chance and could easily be killed. Mischka also scans the area for predators and rival males who may want to fight for his female's affections.

The female (Ack I'm getting tired of calling her thatXD I'm gonna dub her.....Amy) Amy forages close to Mischka. She looks up a few times to check for danger. She knows that Mischka can't see in all directions and does her best to help him out while foraging. She feels confident that she can multitask pretty well. Amy pulls up a spider and devours it quickly then stands up briefly checking for danger. Even though there isn't any right now, she knows that if she and Mischka let their gaurd down, the 2 meerkats could easily be surprised by an oppertunistic predator. As 2 meerkats foraging alone, they're much likely to attract unwanted attention than if they were in a larger group.

Ninja spots the 2 meerkats 100 yards from his location. He sniffs at the air. He recognizes their scent. It's the same scent he discovered while investigating an abandoned burrow back in Willows territory and from the trail he picked up while walking through Devil's territory. He stands up on his hind legs and watches the 2 meerkats intently. There appears to be a male and....a female! Ninja observes the female with interest. She's very pretty, her bright blue eyes gleam with beautiy as the sun hits them and she seems to be a professional at desert survival skills. Ninja flicks his tail elated. She appears to be the right female for him. There's only that one male to protect her and he's smaller than Ninja. This should be a sinch to win her over. Ninja smirks and stealthly makes his advance towards the meerkat couple.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:37 pm

ooc: Would you like me to put 'Amy' on the list of wild meerkats now that she has a name Yoshkat?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 3:49 pm

ooc: Nah. I'll be playing her temporarily. I plan to have her killed on the next RP day.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:16 pm

ooc:What will Mischka do then?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 5:34 pm

ooc: I plan for him to team up with Ninja and they'll encounter Mischka's father Quagmire but it won't be a pleasant father and son reunion.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 18, 2010 6:23 pm

Elsa let out a little sigh. She soon reached the main mob and smiled, she had reached her goal.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 19, 2010 5:44 pm

Mischka spots Ninja and growls. If he's after his female he'll fight to keep her affections. He keeps his narrowed eyes locked on Ninja and sidesteps closer to Amy, standing protectively in front of her. He gets on all 4s with his tail raised poised to charge if Ninja chooses to challenge him.

Hearing Mischka's growl, Amy shoots up quicky and looks around. She's surprised to see Mischka standing protectively in front of her and glances from behind him. She spots Ninja. The handsome looking male catches her interest. The black spot on his head gives him a unique look and the racoon band over his eyes makes him look mysterious and clever. she glances back and forth between Mischka and Ninja. They both are handsome but now that Ninja has appeared, her head have been turned. Having already mated with Mischka, she has no interest in wanting to father a litter with Ninja but if she had encountered him earlier she may have become the carrier of a litter with genes she would want for her pups. With her eyes widened with excitement, she watches Ninja with a interest.

Seeing that he's got the female's attention, Ninja smirks and flicks his tail. It's clear about the choice she has made and that's to want to be with him. But seeing that Mischka isn't willing to give her up easily, it looks like he'll have to fight to win her over. Ninja is larger than Mischka and may have the advantage if he engages him in a battle but size can be easily under estimated. Ninja is up for a fight and charges for Mischka. He's going to fight for Amy's affections.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 7:44 am

Schemes growls when she sees the female.

Rattata doesn't care.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 8:02 am

Simmons made lead calls. It was time to return home.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 20, 2010 11:09 am

ooc: Where's Dispy?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 21, 2010 9:28 pm

Samara looks around, confused but follows.

Nero growls seeing the few meerkats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 22, 2010 12:30 pm

Mischka chatters a war cry then wardances towards Ninja. Ninja's challenge for Amy's affections immediately labels him as a threat to Mischka's status as Amy's mate and to his potential dominance in a new group. Having come this far in a his roving career, he's determined not to lose what he's just gained. Mischka will fight to the death to protect his new mate and to keep his position in their possibly new group. Mischka snarls as he closes in on Ninja. He flexes his claws and bares his teeth poised to make the first assault when he gets with in a few feet of Ninja. Mischka starts off with a hard hipslam knocking Ninja back then goes to clamp down on the back of his neck and slash at his face.

Ninja is swift and leaps to the side dodging Mischka's attack. Ninja lunges forward, slamming into Mischka's side with enough force to knock him clear off his feet. Ninja then body slams his much smaller opponent to the ground, pinning him down to where he can only move his upper body. Ninja clamps down on the back of Ninja's neck and thrashes his head around mercilessly.

Amy backs out of range of the battle and watches the vicious fight between Ninja and Mishcka with a rush of adrenaline. She runs around them willing to offer NINJA any help if he needs any. It seems her choice of a mate has been decided. Not only is she interested in Ninja's looks but she's also impressed by the way he fights and dodges assaults. He could prove to be useful in her and Mischka's potential group later on as they become stronger.

Mischka squeals for mercy and attempts to curl into a protective ball but as Ninja continues to tear into him and keeps him pinned to the ground, the only thing Mischka can do is cover his face protectively with his paws. Mischka whimpers letting Ninja know he surrenders.

After viciously thrashing Mischka's shoulder, Ninja hears his cries of surrender, and, seeing that he's made it clear who's going to be dominant and who gets to keep the female, he lets off of Mischka. As the victor, Ninja goes to claim his prize, Amy.

Beaten and battered, Mischka slowly sits up to recover from the shock of losing his mate, his potential dominance and from getting swiftly attacked by a rival who's twice his size.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 4:43 pm

Nero finally catches up to the fight and chatters excitedly. Even though most of his old fight wounds have healed, he was still not to top on his energy, but with his stubborn self, he charges at Ninja.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 5:34 pm

ooc: I still don't want them to be seen by the Devils yet.

Ninja grooms what is now his mate. He tenderly grooms down her neck and along the left side of her cheek. Unaware that Amy has already mated with Mischka, Ninja is interested in mating with her. He wants to continue to spread his sucessful offspring across the Kalahari and he's a male with the genes Amy would want for her pups,but if she encountered Ninja earlier, she may have been the lucky female to have been carrying his litter instead of Mischka's. Ninja attempts to mate with Amy.

Amy rolls over on her side as Ninja attempts to mate with her. She churrs passionately and flirtaciously bats at Ninja, letting him know she has already mated with Mischka but is in the mood to flirt and snuggle up with him.

Mischka watches Ninja and Amy jealously. He has come so far and thanks to Ninja, all his hard work to become a dominant in his own group has been dashed. But he has sucseeded in possibly fathering a litter and for Mischka that's something to be happy about because those pups are his. For now Mischka will just have deal with being the tiny group's look out. He doesn't plan on leaving despite losing to Ninja, he plans to stick with him and his ex-mate, Amy. The tiny group is going to need to work together for the next several weeks if they are to survive. With Ninja and Amy as the dominants and doing most of the territory searching and marking, Mischka will spend most of his time looking out for the small group's safty, even if that means missing days without food. He helped to find this group and he refuses to leave it. Mischka looks up at the sky realizing it's starting to get dark he chirps to Ninja letting him know they should search for a burrow or bolthole to sleep in.

Ninja glances at Mischka and nods. Despite being rivals, he agrees with Mischka's suggestion even though Ninja should've been the one to have already acted on instinct to immediately lead the group on a search to find a burrow or bolthole after claiming his dominance. Ninja starts to lead the group on a search for some refuge. He walks at fast pace. They must hurry as the sun has already set and now they are danger of being spotted by nocturnal predators.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay - 10th of October   Roleplay - 10th of October - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay - 10th of October
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next