Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Meyerm

Meyerm

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:50 pm

ooc- Eh if things get too inactive I'll drop the plot. Didn't Stormy want Horrendous and Shirley together? I can find Elena a new male companion if need be.

ic- Elena watches as they get smaller and smaller until it's hard to see them. She shifts a little closer to Karma. The only things she knows about caring for pups are the basic instincts every meerkat has, and Karma will have to guide her the rest of the way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:05 pm

ooc: If he's not on for another week then you could drop the plot if you'd like. Yeah I think Stormy said she wanted Shirley and Horrendous to be a couple.

Karma stands up on her hind legs. The caregiving responsibility she's thinking of doing first is sentry duty. She vigilantly scans the kalahari sand keeping watch for pup killing predators such as cape cobras. She then scans the vegetation around the burrow closely. So far there's no sign of danger close to home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:18 pm

As the mob soon dissappears from sight, Elena decides to check on the pups. She heads into the burrow and first comes over to Karma's litter.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 5:41 pm

Karma watches Elena head into the burrow. She decides to remain above ground to watch for predators and rival meerkat groups.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:06 pm

Elena lays down and curls around the pups, nuzzling them lovingly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:17 pm

The only thing that grabs Karma's attention are a group of juvenile ground squirells that are chasing each other through the vegetation on burrow grounds other than that all is tranquil. A bit bored, Karma keeps herself busy with some self grooming.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Elena cuddles with the pups and keeps them warm. She isn't producng milk, even though she's old enough to, so she instead just keeps them company.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:42 pm

Karma casually grooms her flattened tummy. The success of giving birth to her first litter and thenthem being spared by Morning Glory has put her in the best mood since she had emerged from the burrow for the first time when SHE was a pup. She pauses her self grooming to look up at the sky thinking about her mother Zita. She remembers that day when she watched, eyes gleaming with excitement, Karma and her littermates emerge from the burrow for the first time. Now it's Karma's turn to experiance that excitement when that day comes.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:52 pm

Elena smiles. She's getting the hang of this. She gets up to check on Morning Glory's litter, then Bahiya's, and returns to the surface.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 8:57 pm

Karma glances at Elena as she hears her exit the burrow. She appears to be acting pretty comfortable on her first day as a babysitter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 12:37 am

Pamela decides to follow, despite previously wanting to stay behind.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 11:06 am

Maybeline Awakens From the Bolt Hole She Was Staying In . She Sat At The Burrow Entrance And Started To Warm Herself After A Quick Warming Up She Headed Out Foraging . Maybeline Was on Edge As She Was A Single Meerkat So Had To Keep a sharp eye out for danger and other rival groups . She Stopped And Looked Up A Group Was INfront Of Her She Was On Edge But Moved Closer She Saw Them Closly and realised this Was The Tiny Kats Mob She Wasnt Scared of them so she edged closer..
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:03 pm

Karma is oblivious to Maybelline making an approach towards the Tiny Kats. At the moment she's more focused on keeping watch for ground predators that may try to slip passed to get to the pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:06 pm

Maybeline Gets Close Enough To Smell Them She Tries To Get Karmas Attention
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:30 pm

Karma hears a sound and spots Maybelline. A Naturally curious meerkat, Karma doesn't think about sounding an alarm and instead watches the female with a scense of curiosity.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Maybeline Isnt Going To be Agressive She Thinks She And Karma Could Be Friends So She Chuffs Gently And Rolls On her Wanting to play fight
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:40 pm

Karma is startled by Maybelline's physical contact. She backs away and emits a guttural growl. Before partaking in group activities she'll need to be accepted by the Tiny Kats dominant female Morning Glory. Otherwise, not knowing who this female is, she'll be seen as a threat, even more so now that she's too close to the Tiny Kats' precious new additions to the group.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Maybeline Rolls on the Ground In Submission Trying to act as a Non- Threat she makes herself small she is not a threat she jsut wants a famlily
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:55 pm

Karma is convinced that Maybelline isn't a threat but she thinks she shouldn't be allowed near the pup filled burrow until Morning Glory has accepted her into the Tiny Kats.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 1:56 pm

Maybeline Backs Away And Digs Close to The Burrow She Finds A Tasty Beetle and drops it infront of Karma she is offering a gift. Maybeline gets Distracted She Goes On Sentry For Karma Allowing Karma to go down into teh brrow to check on the pups
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:11 pm

Karma sniffs the beetle for a moment, then gratefully accepts the gift and devours it quickly. She peeps softly unsure of what to think of Maybelline. She fears she could get in to deep trouble if Morning Glory finds her here but for now Karma accepts the female's presence seeing that she only wants to help and also welcomes the extra company.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:23 pm

Out ahead of the foraging party, Morning Glory comes to a halt and scrambles up a nearby fallen log. Pleased with her regained freedom of movement she twists head looking left, right and up before letting out a soft series of contact calls. With the surrounding area free of visual predators the group were free to stop and dig.

Skipping along behind his sister, Sanders stops at the sound of the calls and sniffs the ground. Imitating the actions of the adults on previous outings, he paws the ground hoping to shift some sand.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 2:44 pm

Karma glances at Maybelline still feeling unsure she should be here. Even though she no longer sees her as a threat, it doesn't mean that Morning Glory won't. She peeps, warning Maybelline that her over confidence could result in a penalty from the matriarch.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:11 pm

Elena looks at Maybelline curiously and then at Karma. She's bad at making these kinds of decisions, and lets Karma decide what to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 3:19 pm

Karma has the urge to war-dance Maybelline off Tiny Kat premises but can't summon the will to do so. She could pose as a potential threat to the pups below ground, and having not been approaved by Morning Glory, Karma is begining to feel guilty about allowing her to hang around the burrow. It really isn't up to Karma to accept her, Morning Glory must approve Maybelline first. Karma shifts her eyes over to Maybelline. She's going to keep her under surveillance for now.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 6 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next