Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 15th of November

Go down 
+2
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:08 pm

ooc: Thanks Pancake I'm on to it. I posted about names here then decide to create a thread.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:06 pm

Rolling in the sand has braught back a memory to Karma of when she was still in the Zita mob. She had mated with a rover and tried desperately to get rid of all of his scent from her fur but she failed to remove his scent fully. Her sister Jade had caught the smell of the rover on her tail and evicted her. She fears if Morning Glory catches Maybelline's scent on her or Elena she may suspect that she was here before being accepted and she and Elena could be held responsible for the meerkat society tabou and could face a similar punishment.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:22 pm

Elena hopes that Morning Glory will let it slide IF she finds out. She won't survive in exile for long, even with Karma's help.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 6:38 pm

Karma looks at Elena and nods. Morning Glory appears to be pretty lenient so perhaps even if she does find out Maybelline was here before being accepted she may just decide to let it go. Unbeknownst to them, Maybelline is now a member of the Tiny Kats so a punishment may not even come to surface.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 4:22 am

Pamela eats a scorpion.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:34 am

Elena heads in to check on the pups again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 12:36 pm

Karma remains standing gaurd at the burrow entrance. She closely surveys the area around the burrow but so far everything seems to be tranquil.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:23 pm

Elena checks on Morning Glory's litter and lays down next to them. Three litters mean she's going to have to break up her time to spend with all three.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:32 pm

As Karma keeps watch she suddenly remembers an old flame, Luigi. He was the father of her first litter which was killed by her ruthless sister Jade. She looks to the east and sighs romantically. She wonders where her charming and handsome prince is now. After mating with him she never saw him again and fears that, like most rovers, he disappeared, never to be seen or heard of again.

Nashita squeals joyfully and flails around again. Being blind and deaf is frustrating for this hyperactive pup who wants get up on to her tiny feet and move around. She calms down when she feels a bigger meerkat lay down beside her and her littermates.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:17 pm

Elena lays down to spend some more time with Morning Glory's litter. She wraps around them and nuzzles them affectionately. She likes to see how pups grow up, and hopes some day they will be the leaders of mobs all over, not just limited to the Tiny Kats.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 3:22 pm

Karma stares blankly into the distance. She misses Luigi and wishes dearly to see him again soon. She hopes he's still alive and safely traveling the Kalahari.

Nashita pushes herself on to her side where she's leaning against Elena for warmth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 10:13 pm

Pamela stands sentry for a moment, looking around warily.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 8:49 am

Elena smiles and brings the pups closer to her for warmth.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:24 am

Suddenly, Karma hears a bush shake. She gasps fantasizing that it'll be her long lost love Luigi coming to visit her but when it appears to be just a juvenile ground squirell, she groans in disappointment. Getting a chance to see Luigi again sounds like it'll be a very slim chance.

Nashita presses into Elena's fur. She churrs softly enjoying the warmth.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:44 am

ooc- I just realized I passed 2000 posts. By the looks of it it seems I hit that mark a while ago.

ic- Elena churrs too, enjoying the time spent with the newborns. She remembers there's two other litters in the burrow so she gets up to check on them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:54 am

Karma faces the truth that she may never get to see Luigi again and reluctantly accepts it. Besides, there's more important things to worry about and that's the safty of the pups. She snaps out of her love sick gaze and gets back to watching out for dangers.

Nashita squeaks in protest. She doesn't want her warmth source to leave yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:36 pm

Maybeline Goes Back To The Burrow After Some Succesful Foraging She Starts to Get On Elenas Good Side By Some Nice Grooming . After The Grooming Session Maybeline Goes On Sentry Therefore Telling The Young Females To Rest.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:19 pm

Jupiter digs up a scorpion and devours it.

Topaz digs around as well, finding some beetle larvae. Excited with her find, she begins to devour them happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 1:36 pm

Maybeline Signals To The Females That She is Going Out Foraging So one of them Will have to go on sentry for her . Maybeline Gets Down off the Bush She was On And Heads off to Find The Foraging Party . She Runs On In the Direction The Foraging Party Was Last Seen and After 10 Minutes She Finds Them She Starts Foraging Near Jupiter She Finds A Beetle Larvae And Even Though it Isnt Much She Still Fiercly Defends it From Jupiter. She Munches It And Pushes Jupiter Out Of the Hole She Was in She Looks in Jupiters Hole And Finds Nothing So Goes Back To her Own Hole but She Dosent Lrt Jupiter Back to The Hole |She Dug.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Elena looks at Nashita with reluctance. She has to check on the other pups first, then she'll return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:02 pm

Maybeline Continues Foraging But She Stops Something Is Telling Her The Females at the Burrow Didnt Hear HER . SHE RUNS AS FAST AS HER LEGS WILL CARRY HER SHE REACHES THE BURROW ADN SHE WAS RIGHT NO ONE WAS ON SENTRY MAYBELINE GOES ON SENTRY BUT WONT LEAVE THE BURROW OBVIOUSLY THESE FEMALES DONT WANT TO GO ON SENTRY SO SEH DOES IT FOR THEM.

OOC : SORRY ITS IN CAPS MY KEYBOARD IS A BIT STIFF AND IT WONT GO OFF CAPS .
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:50 pm

Elena checks on Bahiya's pups, then Karma's, and returns to Morning Glory's. What will they do when Leaf gives birth in a matter of days?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:53 pm

Maybeline Calls Elena And Tells her To get To The Entrance Of The Burrow.

Last edited by Tosca on Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:55 pm

ooc- You mean Maybeline?

ic- Elena hears the call and sighs. Maybeline is back? She comes out of the burrow, not yet aware that she's been accepted by Morning Glory.

Last edited by Meyerm on Sat Nov 13, 2010 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Name error, again)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 3:56 pm

occ; sorry yea and dont you mean elena ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 15th of November   Roleplay- 15th of November - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 15th of November
Page 9 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 14 ... 19  Next