Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 10:57 am

Tosca Licks Dominic And Says Thanks
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:07 am

Peachy finishes tending to her pups then heads outside to join the rest of the group in their sunning session. She glances at Tosca smiling warmly. She's glad to see her back on her feet.

Alfonso bounds after his mother. He joins her by her side and begins to warm up in the sun.

Luigi is already warmed up so he sets off on his search mission. He wants to leave as earlier as possible so he can fit in searching as many groups as he can find in this research area today. He hopes one of them will have his mate Karma residing in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:11 am

Tosca Smiles At Peachy And Then Gets Up She Walks Over To Alfonso And Sits next To Him . She Grooms His Little Head .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:17 am

Alfonso churrs happily then leans against Tosca for warmth. There's a chilly breeze in the air and since Tosca is the only adult closest to him, he sees her as the nearest source of warmth.

Peachy watches Tosca and Alfonso bond. She remembers 2 months ago, he was a shy pup who would get spooked if someone new approached him but now it seems he's blossoming into a braver meerkat each day.

Luigi sniffs and digs at the ground along his trek. He needs to build up his strength so he'll be able to stay energized and active through out the whole day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:19 am

Tosca Wraps her Arms Around Alfonso . And Holds Him Close .

occ: is Alfonso Still suckling ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:23 am

ooc: No, I think they stop when they are old enough to forage at five weeks.
Could you play your characters in other mobs? Some of the mobs are dead without them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:27 am

occ: Sure Are You goin to post aswell its boring wen no - one answers ?
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:38 am

ooc: Yeah.

Dominic starts to clean out the burrow entrance with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:48 am

Peachy decides to help with escavating the burrow. She's known to be a neat and tidy meerkat and cleans her section thoroughly.

Alfonso snuggles up to Tosca, wrapping his small arms around her thigh. He enjoys hugs and is a snuggly type of meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 11:50 am

Tosca Looks Down At Alfonso And Smiles glad He Was Finnaly Showing His True Colours .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:34 pm

Alfonso feels more relaxed being in the Zippers. When he was pupnapped by the Blizzards a few months ago, he felt so on edge and feared if the group members had seen his soft side he would've been killed. But thanks to Arrow rescuing him and getting a chance to get to know the Zippers more, he truely feels like he belongs here and is happy to let new members know that have picked the right group to migrate to.

Peachy smiles adoringly at her son. His snuggly personality has come from her and his bravery is from his fathered. He definately has the genes she would've wanted for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:39 pm

Tosca Lets Go Of Him And Says Softly I Have To Do Some burrow Work Alfonso Ill Be Back in A Minute Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 pm

Alfonso nods and lets her tend to some burrow chores.

Peachy knows that she'll be ready to mate again but she doesn't want to repeat the mistake of getting pregnant and getting evicted again. Her first eviction was harrowing enough, even more so since she had her 2 surviving pups Cyanide and Alfonso along with her at the time. She's learned her lesson and hopes not have history repeat itself. But if a handsome rover appears, she may not be able to control her male crazy harmones.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:26 am

Faith emerges and scans the area, sitting by Alfonso.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 6:58 am

Jay wanted to play with Alfonso, but he seemed caught up in other things. Jay just kicked the sand, in a bad mood, and walked over to Stripe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 9:28 am

Tosca Watched Jay And Walked Over To Him She Sat Next To Him And Said happily Whats Wrong Now Stroppy ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:22 pm

Peachy is on high alert keeping watch for predators and roving males but her main concern is keeping herself from getting lured away from the group by a rover. She scans the vegetation knowing from experiance that's where they like to lay and wait then sneak up on an unsuspecting female when the oppertunity comes. Peachy narrows her eyes vowing it won't happen to her this time.

Alfonso sees Jay kick the sand in a bad mood. He peeps wondering why he was angry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 12:25 pm

Tosca Didnt get An Answer So Got Up And Went To Alfonso Fancy A Cuddle ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:00 pm

Alfonso nods churring contentedly. He nuzzles Tosca's belly in a cuddily mood.

Peachy doesn't see anything suspicious in amongst the vegetation so turns her surveying towards the sky, keeping watch for aerial predators.

Meanwhile, Luigi has walked into a promising looking foraging ground and begins to shovel into the sand. In no more than 3 digs, he pulls up a juicy beetle larvae and muches it down happily. He's found the perfect place to forage that seems to have a supple amount of prey. Foraging here will provide him with the energy he needs to keep him going for today.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:02 pm

Tosca Cuddles Him And Churrs Happily . No - one Will Get Past her . Tosca Happily Cuddles Him Its Like he is Her Own Son .
Huh son Tosca is hoping to get pragnant as she is in Heat She Is vulnerable to Males .

occ: is Luigi A Rover ? And If So Can he And Tosca Mate ?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:35 pm

ooc: Sure he doesn't know that Karma is in the research area so he's still interested in mating with other females if given the oppertunity.

Peachy looks at Tosca and Alfonso and smiles adoringly as she sees them snuggling.

Alfonso churrs happily as he sinks into Tosca's warm fur. He has come to see her as being another nurturing mother or a caring big sister. Since his long lost sister used to harrass and bully him, he feels like Tosca is the caring sister he's never had.

As Luigi treks through the foraging ground of plenty, digging and pulling up several morsels along the way, he's unwittingly heading towards the Zippers mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:40 pm

Tosca Let Go of Alfonso And Sat Far Away From The Group she Sat Underneath A Tree Hoping A Rover might Stop By .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:54 pm

Having had enough of snuggling, Alfonso parts from Tosca as she did from him and walks to his mother where he sits beside her.

Peachy looks down at her son and giggles. His snuggly personality reminds her of herself when she was a pup.

When Luigi looks up to scan the area for danger after chowing down on many tasty morsels, his eyes land on a group in the distance. Could Karma be residing in this group? Anxious to want to find out, he slinks from bush to bush gradually closing in on the group so he can get a good look.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 1:57 pm

Tosca Spotted The Mysterious Meerkat And She Looked Up Interested . She Moved Closer To Unusual Meerkat She Hoped It Was A Rover And She Stared At Him With One Thing In mind
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 2:03 pm

As Luigi peers out from a bush to try to get a good look at the group, he spots an elegant sleek and beautiful female approaching him. This immediately grabs his interested and it also has him surprised that a female would approach him. Excited that this could be his lucky day, he grasps the oppertunity and approaches the female. It's been a while since he's used his irresistable charms on a female so this an oppertunity he can't miss out on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next