Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay- 25th of November

Go down 
+3
Pancake
YoshKatgirl
StormyMeerkat
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:29 pm

Dominic growls as he notices that Tosca is missing and follows her scent. He knows that she would oppose a threat to his litter if she became pregnant, and he didn't want to risk it. He wardanced to the bush, but waited. The male could be bigger than him. He snarled and waited for the male to run off.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:08 pm

Springer followed Dominic to back him up. You never know when he'll choose to be on yours or another side, but in general, he was always loyal to the group.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:34 pm

Peachy points her nose up in the air as she catches the whiff of a familiar scent, a rover is in the area. Feeling unsafe, she moves closer to one of the Zippers males for protection then scans the landscape for this mystery rover, feeling on edge.

Alfonso also picks up the strange scent. Frightened, he runs to his mother's side for protection.

Luigi stops approaching Tosca and stands up on his hind legs as he heard a sound. He can see through the clearing of a bush that the Zipper mob is on edge. He realizes that they must be onto him. Not wanting to stick around to get caught and beaten up, he slips off into some vegetation but pauses and looks over his shouder. He really likes Tosca and isn't in a hurry to want to leave her. He peeps encouraging Tosca to follow him. He has an idea where they can hide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:24 pm

Faith looks around warily and limps over to Peachy and Alfonso.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:42 am

Tosca Follows This Male And Snarls At Dominic She Sneeks Into The Bushes And Follows Him .
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 11:08 am

Running Star made lead calls. (Forgot if I had her do it already. T-T)

ooc: I have a plot. One of these days, a litter will be lost at some point... Lewa will be babysitting and get bored and run off. The litter will be killed in a burrow raid. After that, I think he should be evicted and go somewhere else... Maybe explore a little.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:18 pm

ooc: It's ok Pancake I don't think you had her lead the group out yet.

Peachy forgets about looking for this mystery rover for now and gets motivated after hearing the call to head out. She's going to go foraging today since she had missed many days of not heading out with the group because she had been busy tending to her pups. She's starving and needs to supply her pups with milk.

Alfonso also forgets about the rover for now and eagerly follows after his mother.

Luigi's heart races as he spots the Zippers dominant male through a clearing in the vegetation. There's no doubt that the larger male is looking for him so before he gets spotted, he darts through the vegetation in an attempt to avoid being detected. He looks over his shoulder to see if Tosca is following him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:20 pm

Tosca Ran To Luigis Side Thinking Where IS He TAKING ME ?! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Luigi tries to pick a secluded spot where he and Tosca can spend some time together. He glances over his shoulder warily, making sure he isn't being followed by any of the Zipper's protective males. He looks to Tosca and smiles charmingly. He's got an idea of where they can go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Toscas Glad They Are Nearly There She has A bad Need To Breed ( XD ) . She Licks Luigi .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 12:56 pm

Luigi returns the affection by nuzzling Tosca affectionately. He sees a bolt hole and begins to lead Tosca to it. Hopefully they'll be able to escape the Zipper males by taking refuge in there.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:02 pm

Tosca Follows Him But Looks Over Her Shoulder In case Some Males Are War Dancing Towards Them .

She Finds Him And Starts Grooming him .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:10 pm

After leading Tosca to the deepest part of the bolt hole and after seeing that their refuge is predator free, Luigi engages in affectionate grooming with her. He affectionately grooms her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:16 pm

Tosca Groomed Back And She Licked herself . She Went Further Towards The Entrance Si She Could See . She Lay In front Of Luigi With Her Tail In The Air Indicating She Was Ready .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:28 pm

Luigi waits patiently for when Tosca is ready to mate as he continues his affectionate grooming. He has great respect for females and is also patient with them. Seeing that Tosca is ready to mate, Luigi mates with her, then afterwards grooms her some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:41 pm

Tosca Is Now Pregnant !

Tosca Chirpps Come With Me Back To The Group ! She Goes Above Ground And Runs Off She Quickly Finds The Foraging Party And Lies On Her Back Ready To Take Any Beatings .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:51 pm

Luigi follows Tosca out of the bolt hole but is hesitant to follow her back to the group. If they spot him with her, they'll immediately know they had been up to no good. Being a rover, heading back to the Zippers would be suicidal for Luigi, it would be like he's asking to get himself attacked and killed. He's reluctant to want to tell Tosca that he should go but forces out a peep saying that he should. He promises her though that he'll return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Tosca Licks Him And Says OK .

occ; Can You Return When We Are Foraging Not Today but in a couple of RP days Very Happy
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 2:01 pm

ooc: Ok. I still have planned for him to reunite with Karma but it won't happen until 4 or 5 rps days.

Luigi churrs passionately as Tosca licks him. His heart throbs in his chest and he can feel butterflies forming in his belly. He will certainly be returning to see this elegant female in the near future. Before the Zipper males find him, he slips off into the vegetation heading off towards the north.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 4:22 pm

Dominic snarls as he sees Tosca return to the group. He's furious now. She could appose a threat to his pups, and he didn't care if she was a female. he'd kill the male and her if she even considered touching his pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 9:16 pm

Peachy is disappointed when she smells the scent of rover on Tosca's fur. She suspects that she had made the foolhearted and dangerous choice to have a forbidden liason with a roving male. A decision which could cost her her position in the group. Having only been accepted into the group recently, this foolish decision may have very well put Tosca's chances of remaining in the group in jeopardy.

Alfonso stares at Tosca with a curious expression. He's curious as to why she smells like a rival meerkat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 10:55 pm

Faith looks at Tosca and sighs when the scent of a rival is on her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 9:27 am

Tosca Rolls On The Sand And Succesfuly Gets Luigis Scent Off .
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 11:06 am

Peachy shakes her head, seeing Tosca's attempt to rid Luigi's scent from her fur is futile. The group has already caught a whiff of his after shave on her and it's too late for her to deny that she was with a rover.

Alfonso blinks, a bit confused about what was going on. He's too young to understand the politics of meerkat society of when a female is caught smelling of rover scent, it could cost her her position in a group and if she's pregnant, it could cost her pups' their lives.
Back to top Go down
★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

★ ♥Kusuma♥ ★

Location : Hanging off the edge of a cliff... HELP MEEEEEEEE!!!

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 7:14 pm

Arrow growled, she had her own pups to worry about, and now with another female pregnant, her pups stood even less of a chance.

Springer looked to Running Star.

Sugar stayed back and watched. She sighed sadly, things could get bloody within the next few months.
Back to top Go down
http://desertwarriorsexp.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay- 25th of November   Roleplay- 25th of November - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay- 25th of November
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next