Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 3:47 pm

ooc: sorry for any confusion or conflict but rovers are a normal part in a meerkat's life.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 4:16 pm

Karma is swayed into letting her gaurd down a little by Veen's words. Just because he isn't after the pups doesn't mean he can still be looked upon as a trouble maker. He is a rover after all and it's apparent what he wants, to get a chance to mate with a female. Well he isn't going to get lucky here. No one is willing to risk their position in the group. Karma decides to respond to his question however despite wanting to him out now. A lone male appeared here not too long ago and tried to kill one of our pups. It's changed our perspective on lone males. All will be greeted by aloofness until they can prove they mean no harm to pups.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 2:59 pm

Spotted and being pursued, Tails makes a run for it, desperate not to be attacked. He gulps, thinking what would happen if the mob catches up to him. While considering this, Tails picks up his pace, his fright fueling him to run.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 5:38 pm

Veen sighed at his answer. So that means the mobs just assume everyone else is going to kill their pups? He growled, standing up, and shook his pelt.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 7:05 pm

Karma is aghast. So this blood thirsty Ghost has appeared at some of the neighboring mobs? She glances in the direction that leads to Willows territory then slowly scans the horizon. Despite despising the rival mobs that border with the Comets/Tiny Kats, she fears for any pups they may be raising. Has he successfully killed any? She has no way of knowing and may never will but hopes what ever pups they may have left, they're keeping them closely gaurded. Ghost seems determined to wipe out the groups' generations. His killing occupation could place many mobs' futures in jeopardy. She can understand why they were acting hostile towards Veen and what ever rovers may have visited the mobs he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 12:01 am

Jupiter chases after Tails, intending to drive him away from the forging group.

Nashita watches as some of the adults ran off, appearing to be chasing something.

Feeling a bit bold, Topaz showed herself slowly. I... I was attacked by another meerkat several days ago... She turned to show her still healing back. Ghost had left his permanent mark on her for sure, as that wound would heal and leave a big scar on her back. A permanent reminder of his ruthless attack.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:26 pm

Horrendous dosen't know what to do this is the first time he has gotten a worried evrything for the mob was falling down.Horrendous then barks and tells all the pups to come so he could tell them a story,Horrendous loved pups he also wanted them to feel calm.Horrendous then saw the rover male he then gnarled with tremendous power and started running to the male.

Aaron runs around and hears the loud bark and he then goes to Horrendous and waits for the other pups.Aaron then backs away from Horrendous after hearing the snarl
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 11, 2011 4:35 pm

Karma wrinkles up her left upper lip, giving her sort of a sneerful expression. Seeing the pups gather round Horrendous is making her nervous. The male is prone to strange and unpredictable behavior so she and other care givers will be watching him closely. If he displays any hostile or threatening action that could endanger the pups, she'll have her claws stabbed into him in an instant. He's allowed to interact with the pups but with his recent history, he'll have to be supervised around them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 4:53 am

Enkozi looks around, comfused.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 6:07 am

veen was the least bit scared of horrendus, and just stalked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 11:34 am

Aaron plays fighting by himself and then runs to Karma.

Killer walks in the Tiny Kats group again looking for trouble he needs a place to eat he is a lone starving male he didnt want to mate he alredy did with someone of the Jumaa's.

Horrendous keeps searching for the intruder.He was so determined he couldn't sense his brother Killer.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:20 pm

Amani and Jia playfight, unaware of Killer's presence.

Enkozi stays close to Karma, wary of Horrendous.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:36 pm

Karma picks up a strange scent that wafts in the gentle breeze. She glances around, on edge. Something doesn't feel right. There's something about this trespasser's scent that's giving her the spine chills. Could it be Ghost returning to finish the job? She positions herself in front of the pups ready to defend them with her life if he has indeed returned.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12, 2011 2:40 pm

ooc: Should Killer be on the other thread if he's watching the Tiny Kats?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:06 pm

OCC:Sorry but Killer only has Karma's scent he hardly saw any Tiny Kats last time so he was following her scent and he stumbled here and who is Ghost i need to know him

Killer barks and barks he wasen't afraid he was also foolish he knew Tiny Kats had strong warriors but Killer tought he was stronger than the whole mob but he wasen't so he needed to take it sowly.

Aaron is shivering.

Horrendous is still growling not noticing Killer at all.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 4:13 pm

ooc: The Tiny Kats are split in 2. The part Karma is in we dubbed the Comets. So he's visiting the Comet's babysitting burrow? Because the Tiny Kats are on the other side of the territory. Ghost is a rover Night introduced. Instead of roving at groups to mate with females, he kills pups and he almost killed Topaz.

Karma glances around constantly, chattering nervously to herself. The unnerving scent is getting stronger and it's scaring her. She can't see the source. She fears by the time she spots the owner of the scent, a pup's life will be taken before anyone can react.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 5:22 pm

((OOC: The Tiny Kats were split up due a wildfire and more than half of the group formed the mob we named the Comets. My female Jupiter is the current dominate female of the Comets, and I intend to keep her that way until the splinter group reunites with the Tiny Kats and she'll give up her dominance then. And Ghost is my rover, and like Karma said, he is a pup killer and will not hesitate to kill pups he comes by in the mobs, Topaz nearly lost her life to him and has a back problem as a result from Ghost's attack. Her wound is going to heal and leave a permanent scar.))

Jupiter continued to chase Tails with most of the forging group. Whoever wasn't involved in the chase were hopefully watching the pups.

Nashita watched most of the adults continuing their chase. She titled her head, curious. One day, she would take part of this event if a rover ever showed up.

Topaz was nervous as well, knowing something was amiss from how Karma was acting. She inches over to the adult female, looking around.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Karma positions herself behind Topaz and Enkozi and wraps her body around them protectively. She growls loudly, warning this mystery trespasser that they know of his presence and aren't afraid to get hostile if his intensions are to shed blood. She'd die defending the pups and has no fear about placing her life at stake for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 2:11 am

Enkozi huddles up to Karma and watches the strange meerkat closely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:30 pm

Tails disappears from view.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 3:43 pm

Karma observes the near by vegetation with an intense glare, looking for any signs of movement. She's decided not to take any chances. The moment she sees a bush or patch of grass shake, she's going to go into defensive mode then pounce.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:37 am

Enkozi also looks around, shivering.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:11 pm

Jupiter stops as Tails vanishes. She snorts, glad to be rid of him. Feeling relieved, she leads the group back to the forging spot, hoping no pups were harmed while they were gone.

Nashita chirped happily when she saw the adults coming back. Whoever they were chasing, she was sure the mystery creature could of been a threat.

Elena (I'll take control of her until Meyerm comes back) growls as Tails vanished. Bandit betraying her had left her feeling angry and ashamed for falling for his trick. Just when love was possibly going to blossom... She sulks as she follows Jupiter and whoever came to chase Tails off. She gazes at the ground as she walked.

Topaz looks around nervously as well, sticking close to the adults and the other pups. With her current state, she was the easiest target, given her injury.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 pm

Karma springs up seeing a bush russle but relaxes when she realizes a gentle breeze had been the source of its movement. She rises up on her hind legs, staying close to Topaz and Enkozi. Several minutes have passed and there's still no sign of this mystery stranger. Perhaps they passed by already? Doubting that, she keeps her gaurd up and resumes constantly scanning the area thinking this stranger may be scoping out the burrow at this very moment, waiting for the right opputunity to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:35 am

Enkozi also looks around for the male meerkat, unaware that he had already left.

Amani and Jia playfight, oblivious to the group's fear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next