Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Night
Meyerm
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 pm

Killer leaves it was the first time he was sick of killing

After Horrendous chases the rover off, Horrendous goes to take a nap.

Aaron starts digging.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:12 pm

Sanders watched Horrendous’s actions closely before the large adult male disappeared off into the grass. Feeling a tug on his tail her recoiled into the safety of the burrow complex and chased after Jet down the dark, narrow tunnels back in the direction of the large sleeping chamber.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:15 pm

May growls dissaprovingly and watches his actions closely

Jiggy continues foraging
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:38 pm

Karma catches a glimpse of the departing male. She wrinkles up her upper lip in a sneer and growls to herself. He'd better be leaving or she won't hesitate to scrape her claws down his back. She shuffles her feet, unnerved. That male had no hint of Ghost's scent which is a great relief but his clever antics still had left her feeling uneasy. It comes to show how easily babysitters can be taken by surprise by an enemy. She glances at the pups more determined than ever to make sure they don't stray far from an adult.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 8:10 pm

Enkozi looks around warily.

Amani and Jia still playfight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:15 pm

Elena looks at the sky. They should head home soon.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Karma also takes note that the sun located in the early evening part of the sky. She looks off into the distance, expecting the Comets to be arriving home soon.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 10:59 pm

Jupiter looks up at the sky, soon realizing it was close to the sun going down. Once back at the forging area, she makes lead calls to start heading back to the bolt hole.

Nashita runs over to the adults, eager to go home.

Topaz looks around warily, hoping the rest of the group would be coming home soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 1:45 am

Jiggy followed near Boomslang and Nashita

Boomslang hopped along in front of Jiggy , he smirked at Nashita

May looks around , if the group doesn't return soon , she'll head out to find them , she is unaware they are on their way home
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 9:56 am

Elena follows, but towards the back.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:17 am

Karma glances at May and smiles reassuringly. She's sure at this very moment the Comets are making their way back to the bolt hole.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:20 am

May looks into the distance worriedly , she sighs and grins at Karma , she stands up to survey the area

Jiggy begins to trot alongside Jupiter

Boomslang giggled and continued running , he ran in and out of the adults feet , he swatted at Nashita's head adn grinned Betcha cant catch me! , he turned around and ran under Jiggy.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:46 am

Once everyone was gathered, Jupiter leads the forging group off back toward the bolt hole, walking beside Puzzle. At least today was a calm day. Besides what had happened with Bandit... Luckily, that reminded Jupiter to talk to Elena about that some time. But not now... The young teen needed some time to calm down first.

Puzzle (I'll take over him for Spirit) walks next to Jupiter, looking ahead. He wonders how the babysitters are doing? Hopefully, nothing bad happened to them.

Nashita grins back. I'll get you! And began to chase after her brother.

Topaz relaxes as the adults began to calm down as well. It was going to be dark soon, and once the forging group was back, it was more or likely time to go to bed.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 10:51 am

To pass the time, Karma offers May some grooming to bond and to ease her worries. she makes occassional side glances, keeping watch for the Comet's return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 12:16 am

Amani and Jia run after the group, eager to get back to the burrow.

Enkozi looks around, wondering where the babysitters were.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:45 am

Elena keeps walking, planning on going to bed early.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:50 am

Karma continues grooming May. She pauses occassionally to make sure the pups are staying close to the adults.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 11:40 am

Jupiter could soon almost see the babysitters in sight. They were still a bit of a distance away, but at least today's forging was another successful one. She looked forward to seeing the babysitters and the pups again. She also wanted to see how Topaz was doing.

Puzzle was relieved as the bolt hole and the faint figures of the babysitters began to come into view. He couldn't wait to see how his sister was doing with the babysitters and then go to sleep. Despite being a nice day today, he was tired.

Nashita attempted to catch her brother as she and he somehow kept up with the forging group.

Topaz looks in the distance, and faintly could see the forging group. She peeps excitedly, glad to see that the forging party was finally within view. Faintly, but she was able to recognize the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 12:49 am

Amani and Jia follow the group drowsily.

Enkozi waits for the foraging group to get home.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 9:23 am

ooc- Sorry for not posting much. Having private issues.

ic- Elena can also see what's ahead, and hopes when they get there no one brings up what happened with Bandit today, or why she has some fresh wounds.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 10:07 am

Karma finishes the grooming session with May to focus on herself. She realizes she has a few ticks embedded in her thigh so she uses her teeth to pluck them off. As Karma glances up, she spots a group off in the distance. She can barely recognize them from afar but knows it must be the Comets returning. She grins in excitement, eager to know how their day went and also hopes everyone is accounted for.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 11:35 am

((OOC: Its okay Meyerm.))

Once they were at the bolt hole, Jupiter greets the babysitters, and ensures all the pups were there and accounted for. Looked like nothing big happened with the babysitters today, as far as she knew.

Puzzle approaches Alethia and greets her by grooming.

Nashita looses interest in chasing Boomslang and yawns, now feeling tired.

Topaz smiles, glad the group was back. She was luckily unaware of Bandit being gone, as she never got to really know him.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:06 pm

Elena is happy to be home, but doesn't waste time socializing. She starts for the burrow mouth to head in early.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 7:10 pm

Karma utters multiple happy greeting chirps to the returning Comets. She's glad they're home and appearing to be all accounted for. She is also unaware of what occured between Elena and Bandit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 3:31 am

Enkozi is relieved to see the group return home. He then goes below ground, tired.

Amani and Jia are happy to get back to the burrow, but don't go below ground yet. They'd wait a bit first.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)   Role Play- 8th of December(Comets) - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December(Comets)
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next