Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:12 pm

Lancaster smiles warmly at Mozart and churrs as she nuzzled him. He looks down at Triscuit smiling proudly. She definately has Tank in her genes, brave, a fighter, and determined.

Tank leans forward and grooms Triscuit nurturingly. The wound on her leg has passed the scabbing stage and appears to be forming new healthy looking skin and fur over where the nasty looking bite mark was.

Triscuit leans against her father and churrs softly in content as he grooms her. At the moment, her leg isn't very painful but pain is still prescent. It's a dull pain, which her brain is learning to block out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Azarya sighs . He knows about Mozart ' s feelings . He shrugs it off though . Whoever is right for her , will come out one day . He just smiles at Lancaster and Mozart and continues to groom her .
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Ashtail rolls onto her back, having her legs stuck up in the air. A lot of her injuries had healed up nicely, though some did leave scars. However, she didn't mind it anymore. What had happened before happened and she could do nothing to change it. She chose to let her past go and move on. She was given a whole new chance at life, to start over. And she had seized that moment, starting completely over.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:34 pm

Tuck emerged slowly. Things felt empty without Clover. She was still here, but not always right by his side like she was before.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:42 pm

Lancaster moves to sit with his brother and niece. He's unaware that Mozart has stronger feelings for him deep down in side. He keeps his mind from returning to thinking about the possible fates of Linda and Josephine's fates by helping his brother groom Triscuit.

Tank gently grooms Triscuit's slowly healing leg. It's a relief that she escaped infection and now all they have to work on is making sure Triscuit takes it easy when she walks so the leg is able to heal without any further complications.

Triscuit winces slightly as he father grooms her leg. It's still sensitive to the touch but the pain isn't as bad as it was a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:45 pm

Bravo sits away from the rest of the group, too distraught to join them.

Ariel looks around, wanting to play.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Tuck bounds over to Ariel. He knows he's larger and older, but Tuck is small for his age. He hopes he won't harm Ariel if she wants to play with him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:05 pm

Tank finishes grooming his daughter. He wraps his arms around her in a comforting hug and enjoys the sun rise.

Triscuit presses her back into her father 's belly and enjoys the warmth from both the sun and his body heat.

Lancaster looks over at Bravo and sighs sympathetically. He assumes he must be thinking about his sister. It's been several days and still no sign of her. He assumes like Josephine, Linda must've met a grim fate too.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm

Ashtail continues to enjoy sunning herself, unaware of Bravo's depression about his sister. She still didn't know much, but Bravo did tell her of when Linda attempted to kill the litter and was evicted for it. She had began to assume she must of had a horrible fate, almost like herself. If she hadn't met the Willows, she would of surely perished.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:18 pm

Tyler stands sentry
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 3:30 pm

While enjoying the sun rise, Tank scans the area, keeping watch for threats and dangers. When ever his children are above ground, his attentiveness to his environment heightens.

Triscuit makes satisfied churrs as she looks around. The landscape looks so beautiful. Her eyes glimmer with astonishment as she eyes drift across the horizon.

Lancaster goes to sit by Bravo and stares into the distance, thinking about Josephine. By now she's probably dead. Alone and with no one to protect her, she most likely fell prey to a predator.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:41 pm

Snicker emerges and joins Tank and Triscuit.

Buckeye looks around and makes lead calls. Most of the group appear to be above ground. (If I'm not active enough, just have someone else stop the group to forage).

Jackie follows, looking around warily whilst walking.

Snowflake emerges and follows.

Meg follows quickly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:49 pm

Tank snaps out his attentive gaze when he hears Buckeye sound the lead calls. He drops down to all 4s and follows eagerly.

Lancaster follows close behind his brother.

Triscuit gets up and attempts to follow the adults, wanting to be with her father and uncle, but her painful leg makes things difficult for her walk and she sits down churring in frustration.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:56 pm

Snicker stays by Triscuit, wondering who would babysit.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:03 pm

Triscuit peeps trying to get the departing adults' attention. She has learned that she and the other pups need an experianced adult to supervise them.

Lancaster hears the peep and turns around realizing no one has volunteered to babysit the pups. He peeps alerting Buckeye to the situation. He had stayed behind to babysit 3 days in a row and had planned to forage today but he'd happily take up gaurdian duty if no one else was in a hurry to.

Tank stops when he hears his daughter's peep. He turns the upper part of his body towards the burrow and realizes no one is watching the pups. He faces the burrow and takes a few steps towards it, debating on wanting to babysit or not. He loves spending time with his children and is leaning towards staying behind to entertain and with them snuggle and watch their adorable antics while keeping them heavily safe gaurded.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 pm

ooc- Remember the Willows will be in the battle too.

ic- Bravo sluggishly starts to follow. He's lacking motivation to be alert and quick.

Ariel follows in a sort of skip.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Tank has made his decision. He's staying behind to babysit today. He trots back over to the burrow and sits down behind Triscuit and Snicker. He's always reluctant to leave them but soon they'll tagging along with the adults which means he'll get to be them all the time.

Seeing Tank being one of the first volunteers, Lancaster resumes following Buckeye and the rest of the group. He can forage in peace knowing the pups are in good paws.

Triscuit leans against her father churring happily. She loves spending time with him and is glad he decided to stay behind.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Ashtail sees Tank decided to stay, and she too, decided to stay to give him some help. She stayed where she was before, standing up and shook the sand out of her fur. She watched as the forging party left, and began to forge around the burrow, soon finding a beetle and devoured it. Afterward, she stood on her hind legs, doing some sentry duty to keep an eye out for danger or any threats to the pups.

Last edited by Night on Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 8:59 am

Luna trusts Tank greatly. He's a great male and father, and knows that he will protect her pups. She heads out and follows Buckeye, hoping that her pups are in safe paws.

Tuck follows Buckeye.

ooc: Meyerm, if the Tuck, Clover, Splash, Cloud Cather plot doesn't work, could there be some TuckxAriel?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 am

Mozart smiles at Tank and decides to follow Buckeye , she has stayed behind too much and now her ribs are showing greatly .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 am

o o c } } wtf . . . i was gone for less than 24 hours and a whole page and a half filled up ! what has happened ?

Last edited by Rio on Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:17 am

Tank starts off his caregiving duty with giving Triscuit and Snicker a "bath". He goes back and forth with grooming them, getting rid of any sand and fleas that may have collected on their fur during the night time hours while they were asleep. He looks up occassionally, checking the landscape for dangers and threats. He's known to take his babysitting duty seriously and will defend the pups with his life if they're lives become at stake.

Triscuit allows her father to bathe her and relaxes against his belly as he does so. She feels safe and secure being with him. If anything were to threaten her and the other pups, she believes her courageous father would defend them feircely from harm.

ooc: The group are heading out to forage. Also cussing on the boards isn't allowed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:24 am

o o c } } i edited it , SORRY ! ^^'

b i c } } Rio sits down and smiles at Triscuit .

Azarya follows Mozart , head high . He stays behind her and every now and then grooms her hip and they walk a little bit .
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:29 am

ooc: This mob goes way to fast, always,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 10:33 am

o o c } } i agree . . . i might have the " not a lady ' s man " actually go roving :[ i didn ' t want to but . . . i think i might have to kill him off or bring him to a less active clan . . . OR maybe band up with Bad Habits and another rover or 2 and make a rover coalition xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 2 of 23Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next