Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 1:04 pm

Ashtail smiles as she continued to watch Tank and his pups play. Also unaware of the aerial attack at the forging party, she stood up and went back to doing sentry duty.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:18 pm

Damien puts Meg down inside the safety of the bolthole, and runs out to get others to safety but the eagle swoops down, grabbing damien in it's talons and soars up into the sky as damien, bites the eagle viciously over and over and struggles till the eagle lets go and damien drops to the ground with a sickening thud. As several heartbeats pass, the eerie silece is suspenseful. But after a few moments, Damien scrambles to his feet and looks around, relieved the eagle had gone and didn't take the life of another meerkat today. He loudly churrs, telling everyone the danger has passed.

Last edited by PepperKat on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:33 pm

ooc: Tank, Triscuit and Snicker are at the burrow, too far away to be in the danger zone.

Lancaster watches in helpless horror as Damien was plucked right off the ground and carried off but becomes even more shocked when he seems him fall out of the deadly bird's grip and hit the ground. He bounds over to him worried he may be seriously injured. When he arrives at Damien's side, he's relieved to see he isn't hurt badly and relaxes when he doesn't see the bird of prey anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:37 pm

Ooc: I edited it.

Damien scrambles to his paws and sounds an alarm, telling the foraging party, the danger has passed. Then he looks at Lancaster grinning and churring proudly
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:22 pm

Lancaster grins, impressed with Damien's sharp eagle eyes, quick thinking and fast response with getting a pup, the group's future, into safty. Nobody had seen that martial eagle in time except for him as it had appeared so suddenly. If he hadn't had arrived earlier, who knows what could've happened.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 10:31 pm

Damien yips, asking if he did a good job. For the young male was positive what he did was very brave and risky but succesful, he wanted to make sure
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:36 am

Meg yelps, thinking for a minute the meerkat who saved her life was killed. When he falls to the ground and appears alive. She peeps happily.

Jackie looks at Damien. He was certainly noble.

Buckeye looks at Damien. She was amazed by his bravery. To her, he was accepted into the group, but it was initially up to Keeko to decide.

Snowflake is amazed by Damien's bravery.

Snicker is uanware of what happened with the foraging group and is with Tank and Triscuit, jumping around happily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 9:00 am

Damien churrs at meg happily and then grins at all this attention. He is really eager to get into this group now. He couldn't wait to meet Keeko and find out!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:12 pm

Meg smiles and peeps happily. Thanks for saving me.

Buckeye looks around for Keeko, wondering where he went off to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 6:58 pm

Damien barks back as if to say "Your welcome!"
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:04 pm

Lancaster grins proudly at Damien. After that brave rescue, he should have no problem getting into the group. He's definately proved that he'll be a worthy and reliable member of the group.

Tank chuckles at his children in amusement whilst flailing his front paws at them playfully.

Triscuit squeals with laughter and tries catching one of her father's paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:06 pm

Damien looks at Lancaster, instantly getting a feeling that they will become best friends almost immediantly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:52 pm

Lancaster too has a feeling that he and the new male will quickly become friends. He's interesting to be around and perhaps Damien's reliability will help this lately lazy Lancaster to get motivated with helping out in the group's most important responsibilities. His early warning of a predator has taught him that it's extremely important to stay aware of his environment at all times. In a blink of an eye, a life could be lost if there's a lack in vigilance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 7:56 pm

Damien grooms Lancaster's fur as a way of bonding and friendship. He grins when he finishes and churrs, excited to have a new friend.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:55 pm

Lancaster returns the friendly grooming then pulls back, grinning. He too is eager to have made a new friend.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 4:19 pm

Damien grins then decides tohave a little fun by play-fighting with Lancaster. He tackles Lancaster and playfully wrestles him while playfully nipping and growling softly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:40 pm

Floribundra, a very small and very young female comes up and sees the mob. She sinks low, looking for a big meerkat to meet. She doesn't want to go to the biggest one, because he/she could hurt her the most, but if she was accepted that one could protect her and help her. She crawls up, very shylie and rolls over, about 20 feet away from the mob.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:52 pm

Lancaster happily obliges and playfully snaps at Damien while growling with delight. Suddenly, he spots something and sits up. He cocks his head when his eyes lay on Floribundra. He watches her, curious.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Floribundra lain there, motionlessly. Almost dead like. She squeaks. She still sits there.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:01 pm

Bravo notices Floribunda too. It seems she's only a pup. He approaches slowly and cautiously.

ooc- Idea: Maybe she can be Bravo's adopted daughter, if you want her too.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Lancaster churrs an aww as he realizes Floribundra is just a pup. She looks so adorable! He gets up and approaches her but slowly so as to not spook her. It shocks him to know she must have trekked a long way out in the open. She could have easily been spotted by a predator but obviously, fate is smiling down on her. Encountering the Willows will most likely end up to be best thing that'll ever happen to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:12 pm

Meyerm wrote:
Bravo notices Floribunda too. It seems she's only a pup. He approaches slowly and cautiously.

ooc- Idea: Maybe she can be Bravo's adopted daughter, if you want her too.
out of character: sure Smile i forgot to put her history :/ well, she came from a brutal lifestyle and place.

back in character: As Bravo approaches, Floribundra tenses up tightly. She squeezes her eyes shut. She waited for an attack or acceptance. As she hears lancaster coming she gets even more stressed. Now she is at max tense point. She waits for what is about to unfolde...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:21 pm

Damien walks up and sniffs the pup. This young male loves pups and he would never hurt one. He churrs as if to say "its alright. i wont hurt you. Nothing to fear, young one" He comforts her with soft churrs

Ooc: Can Damien be Floribunda's Adoptive "brother"?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:27 pm

PepperKat wrote:
Damien walks up and sniffs the pup. This young male loves pups and he would never hurt one. He churrs as if to say "its alright. i wont hurt you. Nothing to fear, young one" He comforts her with soft churrs

Ooc: Can Damien be Floribunda's Adoptive "brother"?

Fine by me Smile

bic: Floribundra loosens from her stiffness a little bit. the re-asshuring churs helps ease her reckless mind. She sits up and look around cwickly (how do you spell that xD?) and sits up. She goes over to Damien and snuggles. She peeks around shyly and huddles herself into him. She has chosen him to be one of few friends. she burries her small frame as deep and punishably as she can. She whines in fear whilst doing so.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 10:35 pm

Lancaster realizes Floribundra becoming skittish from all the attention she's drawing. He sounds assuring coos, letting her know he also won't harm her. He wouldn't dare do such a cruel, cold hearted deed to a pup. He adores pups and would risk his life in a heart beat if anything or anyone attempted to harm them. He sits down next to Damien and smiles down at the pup assuringly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 12 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next