Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of December

Go down 
+4
StormyMeerkat
Meyerm
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:59 am

ooc: Sorry I'm mass catching up from being away in Belgium for the weekend. Who is Pesto? Are they one of Luna's pups?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 1:21 pm

Lancaster stays still as Floribundra sniffs him. He's afraid to make a movement since there's a chance it could spook the skittish pup. He smiles adroingly at her. He badly wants to snuggle with the pup but knows he must take it slow with her.

Tank has wrapped up the playfighting with his children and has gotten down to doing more serious activities such as sentry duty. He scans the land before him intensely, keeping watch for danger.

Triscuit is next to her brother Snicker and is begining to doze off. All that rough housing has exhausted her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 5:01 pm

Damien watches protectively
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Keeko narrowed his eyes. Daimen seemed a bit too... dominant? Keeko couldn't really tell why, but he got bad vibes. Keeko scent marked Daimen, accepting him, bout also bit his cheek as a warning.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:52 pm

Lancaster flinches. Seeing Damien recieve a harsh warning was a little hard for him to watch but perhaps it'll remind of his place in the group. Damien does appear to have the potential to challenge Keeko for his position. Even though Lancaster has already developed a friendship with the new male, he'll keep an eye on him just incase he suddenly becomes defiant.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 9:48 pm

Damien grins happy to be in the group but winces at the nip and rolls onto his back submissively and respectfully
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:22 pm

Lancaster is happy for Damien. Now he's an official member of the Willows! He smiles seeing that the new male has potential to become one of the most valued members of the group.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:50 pm

Damien grins at Lancaster and churrs and then gets up and looks at Floribunda as she plays "catch Damien's tail as it flicks back and forth"
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:23 pm

Ashtail continues to watch Pesto. So far, he showed no signs of being a threat. But just in case, she wasn't going to lower her guard. There was still pups to protect and watch over, and she wasn't the type to lower her guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:02 am

o o c } } who is playing Floribundra for Paisley while she is gone ? and what are my charries doin ? if they are alive . .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 1:06 am

occ: Rio , i fink Azarya is at the burrow ...

Mozart narrowed her eyes at Pesto

Pesto remained submissive , he chirped to them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 2:06 am

Buckeye looks over at Pesto. She hadn't noticed him in all the action.

Snowflake and Jackie also look over, curious.

Meg looks over at Floribundra.

Snicker lies on his stomach, also really tired.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:07 am

occ: Pestos at the Burrow Smile

Pesto bobbed his head at Tank

Mozart looked at him and revealed a smile , slightly assured , but still not letting her guard down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:22 am

Damien chirps and takes a step towards pesto curiously
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:23 am

occ: as i JUST SAID , PESTO IS AT THE BURROW !
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:12 am

Tank watches Pesto with his eyes narrowed, unsure about the male. Sure he seems submissive but what if it's a trick? What if he's actually partnered up with Ghost and is acting as a distraction so the murderous dust cloud creator can slip in to finish what he failed to accomplish? Ever since Ghost's attempted murder on his children, he's become wary towards roving or lone males and his trust in them has also been greatly effected. Ghost's attack had vilated the Willow's pups' safty so from now on he isn't taking any chances nor is gonna let his gaurd down....not even slightly.

Triscuit picks up on the babysitters' uneasy vibes, which snaps her out of her grogginess, and she becomes nervous. For now, her thoughts about what Ghost tried to do are all but forgotten. She's just nervous about the appearance of Pesto because she's following her father's and they other babysitters' examples. Strangers can mean danger even if they appear to be acting like they're not. Pesto's harmless approach eventually pulls out Triscuit's curiosity and she stares at him inquisitively. He doesn't seem like a threat.

Lancaster smiles adoringly at Floribundra. He can't seem to pull his eyes away from the cute little bundle of joy. The temptation to pull her over for a snuggle is strong but he fights the urge. She's a skittish pup and he doesn't want to sabatoge gaining the pup's trust.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:05 pm

Ashtail also feels the same as Tank. Since Ghost's attack earlier, she was very wary of any males that came by. She watches Pesto closely. Ghost had been gone for some time, but Pesto could easily be a partner. She began to scan the area closely, moving toward the entrance. If Ghost wanted to get pass her, he'd have to kill her first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Damien takes a step back and looks at the ground, a shimmer of slight regret in his eyes
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:38 pm

Tank steps in front his children protectively with his fur sticking up on end. He flashes his fangs at Pesto. It's only been a few hours since Ghost attempted murder on his children but he's still on edge and will be watching this strange male intensely. His eyes won't leave him even for a second.

Triscuit blinks, confused. She doesn't see a reason for her father to be this protective. Pesto doesn't seem to be displaying threatening behavior so why be so uptight?

Lancaster places a paw on Damien as a way of supporting him. He likes Damien and believes Keeko's choice to allow him into the group won't be regretted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 9:41 pm

Damien looks up at Lancaster, his eyes are clouded with confusion, fear, and betrayal. he whimpers slightly as flashbacks appear in his mind of his terrible past
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:50 pm

out of character: the planes have wye-fye!!

back in character: Floribundra chirps and runs and hides behinde somethinge. She squeals, slightly scared for her little life. She barks for Damien, but clamps into confusson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 3:17 am

Snicker looks around, nervous.

Meg looks at Floribundra, confused with how timid she was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 8:45 am

Damien hears Floribunda and runs to her side and chirps softly to reassure her.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:23 am

Lancaster blinks. He doesn't understand why Floribundra is so frightened. Nobody's gonna hurt her. With his body low to the ground, he crawls over to the timid little pup making reassuring cooing calls to let her know everything is ok.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 12:57 am

Floribundra smiles slightly at Lancaster. Maybe they wren't meane at all. She stayed tucked up by Damien, but sniffed Lancaster and Meg.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of December   Role Play- 8th of December - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of December
Page 14 of 23Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 18 ... 23  Next