Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 11:33 am

Comets

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Cloud Catcher...........9 months 21 days
Splash...........8 months 17 days
Aaron..........4 months 27 days
Topaz........... 4 months 4 days
Sanders........ 3 months 19 days
Skyler, Lyric........2 months 23 days
Shira, Jia, Boomslang, Pikachu......1 month 17 days
Jet, Blazer, Snapdragon, Nashita........... 1 month 15 days
Amani, Sherri............. 1 month 16 days
Squeak........ 1 month 14 days
Enkozi........ 1 month 6 days
(Bold = Active in group)

Due dates: Elena and Bandit's litter (Comfirmed) Due 25th of January

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Karma is sleeping peacefully, positioned on her back

Boomslang is engulfed in the mass of warm bodies, sound asleep.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:21 pm

Jupiter was awake and outside the burrow, starring off into the horizon. She had been in deep thought lately. It had been a week or so since she found out about Elena's pregnancy. She still didn't know what to do about this. The more she continued to think about it, the more stressed she felt. What should she do?

Puzzle was still asleep in the burrow, sleeping next to his sister.

Nashita slept near Boomslang.

Topaz was asleep near Sanders and Jet.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:46 pm

A couple days ago Splash was separated from the group... She was accepted by a wild mob...

Cleo had been predated...

Pikachu emerged happily.

ooc: I'll bring her back when Dipsy returns... Eh, looks like I'll need to have Makuta raise the kidnapped pup(s) in a group here :/

I'll be bringing Ribaldi here later.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:54 pm

ooc: Ok.

Karma is now awake. She stretches herself out on the chamber floor, grunting in pleasure as her stiff muscles loosned. She gets up and navigates her way to the burrow entrance.

Boomslang sleeps on heavily. He was up late last night playing games. He'll be paying for it later.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:58 pm

Further adding to her stress, Splash had vanished, and Cleo had been attacked and killed by a predator when no one was watching. Jupiter sighed heavily. Was she truly not fit to lead? She felt things were slowly spiraling out of control. She gazed at the ground, unsure of what to do.

Puzzle continued sleeping.

As does Nashita.

Topaz was awoken when her back began to burn in pain. She grunts uncomfortably and moves a bit until the pain eased up a little.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Comfortably dreaming whilst resting on top of Topaz and Sanders, Jet imagined seeing the grasshopper again bounding through the grass. On its third bound landing right close to his nose, the young meerkat froze in his startled crouched position which caused his real body to violently twitch.

Feeling the gently thud of his brother rolling onto his head, Sanders instantly awoke and stared into the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Elena emerges next, slowly becoming more and more round as the days pass. She sits down to sun herself away from the others, still keeping her distance from Jupiter.

ooc- I think Elena's litter can be marked as confirmed now.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 4:09 pm

Karma steps out into the bright Kalahari morning, grumbling grumpily as the sun's blinding rays hit her eyes. Soon, her eyes become adjusted to the light. She pleasantly soaks up the sun's warm rays, but internally, she's disconcerted. Things have been going down hill for the Comets. Elena is at risk of facing an eviction, Cleo was predated and Splash disappeared. She wonders how much worse things could get for this pitiful mob.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:26 pm

Elena sighs, also remembering the losses. The mob and all of it's members may be in great danger if more lives are lost, either to death or literally lost.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:41 pm

Jupiter sighed heavily. Things were growing harder and harder. Now every pup can leave the burrow and forge, having a big group of pups and less adults, this mob was hanging by a thread. She looked back into the horizon, sighing again. The rest of the Tiny Kats... If only they were here... Morning Glory was much more fitting leader. Jupiter was finding it harder to handle the stress she was enduring. What would Morning Glory do in a situation like this?

Puzzle finally began to awaken.

Nashita continued to sleep, snoring a little.

Topaz feels Jet moving a bit and looks over at him. What was the little one dreaming about she wondered?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:44 pm

Pikachu was really too young to understand such things at the moment. He was bored and looked for another pup to play with.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:07 pm

Karma tries to remain positive. Today will be a day filled with luxury. No predators, no one getting seperated from the group or killed, their foraging patch will be abundant with prey....everything will be fine. Unfortunately, all of these will be uncertain. Only Fate knows what will befall the Comets. She desperately wants to see a sign of hope for the Comets, that being getting reunited with the rest of the Tiny Kats. The only thing she and the rest of the Comets can do is hope. She dearly misses Morning Glory, her precious miracle and the rest of the Tiny Kats. Hopefully, some day, they'll get to see them again. Ever since the split happened, things have been going wrong. She fears exstinction is in the near future for the whole Tiny Kats mob.

Boomslang wakes up but doesn't feel like getting motivated. He remains laying on his back, gradually becoming more energized.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:18 pm

Pikachu goes back into the burrow... He wanders a bit before finding Boomslang, whom he pokes with his paw. Pikachu giggles, and peeps. Wake up or you'll regret it! He means it in a joking way, Pikachu is bored and wants to play.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Still half asleep, Boomslang is taken off gaurd by Pikachu, striking out with his tiny claws on his right paw in defense as he was poked. Realizing the individual who spooked him is a fellow pup, he dips his head in guilt, giving him an apologetic look.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:53 pm

Nashita awoke with a start when Pikachu spoke. Her fur was bristled, though she looked like a big fluff ball with legs. She sees its just Pikachu and calms down, her fur going back to normal. D-Don't scare me like that!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:52 pm

Elena quietly peeps to herself in a stressed tone. The mob itself is hanging by a thread, and her position in the mob, therefore her pups and her life, are hanging by an even smaller thread. She looks at her noticeably larger belly with nervousness. Who does she blame? Bandit for tricking her and using her, or herself for allowing herself to be tricked and used?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:12 pm

Karma sticks by Elena's side loyally. No matter what happens, she's staying close to her friend. If she gets evicted, she'll go with her to provide her with protection, companionship and support. If Jupiter allows her to remain in the mob, she'll simply keep her protected from predators through out the rest of her gestation period. The Comet's numbers are critically low which makes them more vulnerable to being ambushed and attacked by predators and rival mobs due to the mob being deprived of sentries to ensure the rest of the mob's safty as they forage. Elena is especially vulnerable in her pregnant status. Casting her out would be heartless and foolish. Being the only pregnant female in the group, her litter could hold the Comet's future in their paws. By evicting her, Jupiter would be placing the mob in further jeopardy and abandoning what would've been a bright future. They can't afford to lose anymore members. Kicking out just one could seal the Comet's fate.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:17 pm

Finally, Jupiter makes up her mind. Standing up, she walks, approaching Elena, her expression blank. Would she evict the teen? As she drew closer, her expression goes from being blank to thoughtful. She stops a few feet from Elena and Karma. She takes a deep breath, before she began to speak. Elena... I've... thought long and hard about this... Bandit used you, and... I know its hard to resist a male's charm. But... I'm not going to evict you. We... need more members. Your litter could very much save us. You're gonna stay here Elena, unless you want to leave yourself, I won't stop you if you do... Just know, you're apart of this family, and I hope... it stays like that, until death takes us away into the eternal slumber.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:42 pm

Elena sees Jupiter approach with a blank expression and her body goes numb, expecting a harsh eviction. She's surprised when she gets the opposite though and is allowed to stay. She gratefully grooms Jupiter in a submissive manner, trying to show that she really is grateful and sorry at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 10:26 pm

Jupiter accepts Elena's grooming and grooms the young teen back, showing she is forgiven. It wasn't really her fault... Bandit was sly and knew how to get Elena to fall for his tricks... Either way, if she ever saw him again, she'd rip him apart for what he has done, despite the fact his unborn pups also could very well save the Comets' future from falling apart. She knew... she too would have to start baring pups of her own at one point. It was one of her duties as a dominant female, and it would keep her position strong.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am

Karma's heart rate sky rockets when she sees Jupiter inching towards her and Elena with an emotionless expression. What does she have planned for her young friend? Is she going to harshly evict her? Karma's muscles tense up as the distance between them and Jupiter shortens. In a matter of seconds, Elena's fate will be sealed and there's nothing Karma can do about it as this is strictly between the leader and the young female. As she was expecting the worst, Karma is surprised when Jupiter allows her to stay. She calms down, satisfied with Jupiter's verdict. She was wise to allow Elena to stay. Her litter will steer the Comets towards a rosier future and save them from dying out. If Elena had been evicted, the Comets' future would've been bleak.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:17 am

Jupiter could already feel almost all her stress lift off her shoulders. Now she made her decision, she felt so much better. And she knew she made the right choice. Elena's unborn litter held the future of the Comets in their paws. If she had evicted Elena, she would of jeopardized the Comets' future and it would of clearly steered them closer to being extinct. With every pup now no longer being confined in the burrow, they would grow into promising members as long as they were protected and cared for.

Puzzle began to awaken, unaware of Jupiter allowing Elena to stay.

Nashita was glaring at Pikachu in annoyance for nearly scaring her to death.

Topaz watched Jet, continuing to wonder what the little one was dreaming about. Was he dreaming something pleasant? She sure hoped so... She some times was plagued by nightmares with Ghost's assault on her. Thanks to him, her back would never be normal ever again.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:35 pm

Boomslang examines Pikachu for injuries he may have recieved from his lash out, while murmuring apologetically at the same time
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 3:25 pm

Elena grooms Jupiter some more and happily moves inward to enjoy the morning with the others rather than exile herself to the outskirts. In that moment a good deal of her stress dissappeared, and she's finding herself in a lightened mood. There's still other struggles though, like just surviving with the group and preparing to be an only parent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 11:00 pm

Amani and Jia are both asleep.

Enkozi awakens and looks around, still not ready to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next