Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 11:53 am

The burrow grounds are within sight. Relieved, Jupiter wasted no time and descended into the burrow. Finding her chamber, she placed Squeak down and curled herself around the little pup. She gives her new adopted daughter a compassionate nuzzle before she laid her head down to sleep.

Puzzle stays near the burrow entrance, wanting to ensure everyone goes in first.

Nashita goes inside, eager to be able to sleep alongside Snapdragon for the first time in ages.

Topaz walks in slowly, due to her back. However, once inside, she went into the chamber where most of the pups slept and laid down, waiting for Sanders and Jet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 12:09 pm

Once Karma reaches the burrow, she plops down on her haunches approximately 2 feet from the entrance, not yet ready to decend into the tunnel. She is tired but feels like watching the sunset this evening.

As Boomslang arrived on burrow grounds, he immediately decends into the tunnel, navigating his way through the burrow complex. He's exhausted and just wants to go to sleep. He finds the chamber where the pups are and enters, emitting a soft greeting before splaying himself out on the soft sand.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:42 pm

Elena heads right inside to sleep. She must remain well rested because of her pregnancy, and it's not long before she curls up in one of the main chambers and tries to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:28 pm

Fright Night Yawns then puts Sanders Down and heads below
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Boomslang closes his eyes, gradually drifting off to sleep.

Karma gazes at the beautiful evening warm hues in the sky with amazement. The sky looks so gorgious tonight. She sighs with pleasure, enjoying the feeling of enlightenment that's flowing through her.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 3:01 am

Thanking Fright Night for carrying him, Sanders yawned and hurried quickly below ground to snuggle into his usual space in the sleeping chamber next to his brother and Topaz.

Jet who had followed Topaz down underground a while before was already safely huddled next to the young female and was quickly feeling the effect of being tired and warm at the same time. Nodding, he let out a small final yawn before laying his head on Topaz's front paw.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 11:10 am

Squeak lay sound asleep besides the Alpha female, she let out a few small squeaks but then settled down, and finally drifted off into a deep sleep.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:13 pm

Jupiter yawned once before she drifts off to sleep, still curled around Squeak in a compassionate hug.

Once everyone was below, Puzzle went in the burrow himself and laid down to go to sleep.

Nashita was snuggled with the other pups, noticeably her sister, asleep.

Topaz chrrs gently, giving Jet a compassionate nuzzle before resting her head on his back, closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Noticing everyone filing into the burrow, Karma knows it's time to get below ground. She decends into the tunnel, making her way through the complex. Eventually, she finds the chamber where most of the group is settling down in and enters, plopping down next to the sleeping Boomslang. She exhales an exhausted sigh, ready to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 1:09 pm

Squeak nuzzled her face into Jupiter's shoulder, still sleeping.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 10:47 pm

Suddenly, a wave of shock ripples through Karma's body as she spotted Fright Night amongst the entwind Comet meerkats. Is...is that Fright Night? She recognizes his features. Yep, it's definitely him. Thank the Heavens, he's alive! It took her until now to notice he's alive which makes her wonder when he found his way back to the Comets. So, when did....ah, it must have been when she was focused on making sure Pikachu and Squeak were ok after finding them earlier. He had been missing for several weeks and was presumed dead. A feeling of relief replaces Karma's shock, happy that Fright Night is safe and seems to be in good health. She rests her head back down on the soft sand, closing her eyes, gradually drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 20 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20