Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
AuthorMessage
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:12 pm

Sherri and Skyler are playfighting in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:14 am

Pikachu peeped, indicating that they were almost there... However, he's actually going the wrong way, opposite of the Comets...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:34 am

Soon the journey was to much for Squeak, she could go no farther. Her legs would have given out on her, she sniffed and found a small bolt hole and squeaked at Pikachu to follow her, as she disappeared down into the bolt hole. If Squeak had learned anything from her mother its that pups like Squeak herself should spend to much time above ground without an adult.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:50 am

Pikachu followed Squeak into the bolthole. He had just come to realize he had no idea where they were...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:17 am

Squeak curls up into a small ball of fur, with a great yawn she begins to fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:49 am

Deep concern forms inside Karma as Squeak's calls suddenly ceased once again. She's desperate to know if the little pup's life is at stake or if the calls are just being sounded out of fright and disorientation. Hopefully It's the second one and a predator didn't reach the terrified little one. Maybe the reason the pup stopped emitting its calls because it's starting to give up hope. Just hang in there pup, help IS on the way.

Boomslang stands up on his small back legs as the calls stopped, feeling a bit confused. Why did the pup suddenly cease its calls again? Thinking something terrible had befallen the pup, a wave of concern ripples through Boomslang's small form. Please let it not be because a predator got to it. Maybe the pup stopped calling because it's losing hope, thinking it'll never be found. Well, fortunately for the pup, it is being searched for, by the Comets. They don't plan to stop until they find the pup safe and sound.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:40 pm

Squeak pokes her head out of the bolt hole and looks around timidly, and lets out a longer distress call. This time she doesn't plan on stopping, she continues her distress calls from the safety of inside the bolt hole.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Pikachu stands beside Squeak and immitates the calls, he knows they're lost now and is very worried.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 6:56 pm

Karma's ears prick up as she heard the series of faint distress calls off to the north, followed by another series of calls. It's that pup again. What a relief. That's a good sign that it must be determined to be found. Wait, there's another pup? She's unaware that the second pup calling is Pikachu who had become seperated from the mob unnoticed. Desperate to find these 2 pups in need, she sets off in the direction they're calls are coming from, hoping to find them safe.

Boomslang turns his head to the north as he heard both calls emit from that direction. That pup is calling again. So it is still holding on to hope. That's a good pup, hang in there. Boomslang believes it can. If the pup keeps up those calls, the chances of it being found will be high as there is a mob in its vicinity, searching for it. It sounds like another pup is with the one the Comets are searching for. He's unaware that that pup is actually Pikachu. He follows Karma off to the north, hoping the Comets reach them before a predator does.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 7:04 pm

Elena follows behind Karma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:10 pm

Squeak calls again and again, her calls growing weaker every time. But she is determined to be found she doesn't want to be all alone again if Pikachu decided to leave her all alone to save himself, but she doubted it, but she still felt lonely even with Pikachu at her side. Soon she sees something in the distance another small furry creature such as herself bu they were taller then her by far even if they were small. She timidly poked her head out of the bolt hole yet again to get a closer look, then she realized these creatures looked like her but in a larger version and from what she saw, she thought she saw three of them. She let out an other distress call, the loudest one she could make, to get their attention for it seemed they hadn't seen her yet. She was cold, tired and hungry maybe one of the meerkats could help her find food and give her a warm place to sleep, but then she grew a tad timid what if they don't what if they killed her because she was a stranger on their land, but then she remembered Pikachu. Pikachu had came from the south, they looked as if they were coming straight towards her, heading north, like these meerkats what if this was Pikachu's family? She pulled herself back into the bolt hole and peeped, indicating to Pikachu, she saw more of their kind then she poked her head out of the bolt hole again, timidly and called again.

{{ooc: In this post Squeak only sees Karma, Boomslang, and Elena, in the distance}}

Last edited by Flowerthedesertrose on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:12 pm

Jupiter finally hears the distressed pup calls. There's two pups in need?! Seeing Karma and Elena head off, she follows them to give some extra help. New pups could mean more possible members for the Comets.

Puzzle sniffs Fright Night before scent marking him.

Nashita was watching Puzzle and didn't notice Karma, Elena, and Jupiter going off.

Topaz was cuddling with Jet, oblivious to everything around her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:20 pm

Pikachu continues his calls. When Squeak spots the adults he peers outside... He's thinking that he recognizes them and heads out of the bolthole a few steps before stopping and letting them come closer...

Last edited by Pancake on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:24 pm

Pancake wrote:
Pikachu continues his calls. When Squeak spots two adults he peers outside... He's thinking that he recognizes them and heads out of the bolthole a few steps before stopping and letting them come closer...

{{ooc: It's actually three: Karma, Boomslang and Elena XDDD.}}
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:25 pm

ooc: Oops! Sorry! Lol... I think it's four though? *edits*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm

occ: Boomslang is not an adult..

May ran after Karma.

Jiggy also followed,hoping to find the source of the calls.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:26 pm

((OOC: I had Jupiter follow as well.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:27 pm

Tosca wrote:
occ: Boomslang is not an adult..

May ran after Karma.

Jiggy also followed,hoping to find the source of the calls.

{{ooc: oh okay but I didn't say adult XDD Pancake did I said other meerkats I think XD and Jupiter and the others aren't that far as Karma, Boomslang, and Elena are yet. So Squeak only saw three meeerkats not noticing more were coming.}}

Last edited by Flowerthedesertrose on Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:28 pm

ooc: Oh, right. Yay, I get confused easily, huh?
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:29 pm

((OOC: We all got confused, its okay Pancake. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:40 pm

A feeling of relief rapidly engulfs Karma as she saw the little pups peer out of a bolt hole approximately 25 feet away. There they are. She exhales a sigh of relief as it appears they look to be safe and uninjured. She gives out a call, alerting the rest of the Comets she found the pups. She picks up the pace, knowing they're extremely vulnerable without the presence of an adult by their side. Little does she know she's about to discover one of those pups is the unknown missing Comets pup, Pikachu.

Boomslang is relieved as he saw the 2 pups appear at the top of the semi-distant bolt hole. He also picks up the pace, wanting to help provide them with safty and comfort. Those little guys must be in desperate need of TLC after enduring such a terrifying experience of being on their on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:46 pm

Squeak sighs a sigh of relief as the other meerkats seemed glad to have found her she finally could relax, she settled down only her head peeking out of the bolt hole, awaiting her saviors. If it wasn't for Pikachu she may as well suffered the same fate as her mother. Squeak looked over to Pikachu and let out a chatter of thanks.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Pikachu smiled warmly at Squeak. No problem at all! He's sure these are the Tiny Kats...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:04 pm

{{ooc: drat I gtg now DX. Can we say Squeak got back with The Comets safe and sound like you could pick her up and take her there, Pancake can you cover for my charector? I might be able to stay on but idk.}}
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 9:25 pm

Once she reached the 2 pups, Karma brushes the side of her snout affectionately against Squeak's back as a way of expressing how relieved she is to see that she's safe. As she goes to do the same to the second pup, she's shocked to discover that it's Pikachu. Pikachu?! How did.....oh no. He must've gotten seperated from the group while everyone was foraging intently. She assumes he must've met up with this little one as he was wandering around and offered her protection. She smiles, feeling proud of Pikachu for keeping the pup in need safe. She nuzzles him affectionately, glad he's also safe. She knows Squeak will certainly be given the chance to be in the safe fole of a mob.

Boomslang reaches the bolt hole a few seconds later. He's relieved to see that Squeak is safe. As he trailed his eyes over to the second pup, a wave of shock ripples through him as he instantly recognizes him. Pikachu?! How'd he end up here? He assumes he must've gotten seperated from the group earlier and met up with Squeak along the way. He smiles at both of them, happy to know their both safe.

ooc: The mob is starting to come to her and Pikachu's aide now :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 18 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 18 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20  Next