Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:02 pm

Willows

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year
Clover..........10 months 30 days
Molly............10 months 0 days
Daisy............ 4 months 15 days
Megan........ 4 months 8 days
Golly Gosh, Grace, Glade........ 4 months 9 days
Meg, Ivy, Jamela, Sarah, Ariel...........2 months 14 days
Olivia, Carmella, Saja................ 1 month 14 days
Bluebell...... 1 month
Buckeye's pups.............. 10 days (3 pups?)

Temporary Adoptions
Glade

Due dates: None
--------------------------------------------------------------

Tank, Lancaster, Saja and Lavender are asleep peacefully.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Ashtail lay asleep in her chamber, still recovering from the deaths of Triscuit and Snicker. She was doing much better now these days, but the depression still lingered for the most part. She knew Triscuit and Snicker wouldn't want her to be in a spiral of depression, which she had avoided fortunately. However, it never felt the same. The two pups had always been a ray of sunshine. Without them, things just... felt hollow.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 2:21 pm

Tank gradually awakens, laying comfortably in a chamber of which he's sharing with his still slumbering brother and remaining offspring. His eyes widen in excitemt, expecting his vibrant children, Snicker and Triscuit, to greet him by leaping on to his pot-belly like stomach, happily encouraging him to wake up, but that moment never comes. He can't seem to realize that part of Snicker and Triscuit went with them when they were killed. He sighs glumly. Triscuit and Snicker were the ray of sunshine in the litter. They remained positive and happy, despite gaining handicaps that would eventually be a death sentance to them. Even though he's happy they're thriving well in the Heavens, he still feels half his heart is missing. Now that they're gone from the mortal world, the atmosphere feels gloomy in the Willows.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:00 pm

ooc: Daisy is Lavender's sister, who's playing her? I'd like to to keep them played right...

bic: Clover is asleep near Tuck.

Grace is asleep near her littermates.

Carmella is awake.

Sarah is by Lancaster.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:13 pm

ooc: I'm gonna try playing her but if you'd like you can have her back. I only planned to cover her temporarily since I don't know her personality that well. I covered her once. I Imagined her to be kind and compassionate and that's how I played her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:17 pm

ooc: I was thinking one person plays Daisy and one person plays Lavender... I think Goldfish told me that Lavender is protective of her sister... According to the bios she put up, Lavender is fierce, protective, and headstrong. Daisy is timid, sensitive, and shy, and has a scar on the end of her tail.

My sister (Goldfish) doesn't plan on coming back.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:21 pm

Ashtail slowly awakens, with a small grunt. She looked around slowly as she stood up, stretching out her body. Her battle injuries from the three way battle had healed, some leaving new scars on her. Nothing out of the ordinary for her.

Unknown to the group, a lone male walked in the territory, looking around. His name was Phantom. A bit of a misleading name, but he didn't mind. Hopefully, he could finally find a place to call home today. But... he wasn't too confident. With his ugly face, he would be surprised to be accepted in any mob now these days. He would be eventually be kicked out when the mob grew sick of looking at his ugliness.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:22 pm

ooc: Meh, I'm not in the mood to play her. I'm gonna stick to three charries since this mob tends to be very active.

Awww Sad
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:25 pm

ooc: If you have problems with her I could take Lavender as well... I'll try Daisy though.

bic: Daisy was with her sister, sleeping... The deaths had frightened her and since then she hasn't left her sister's side...
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:33 pm

Molly lay asleep in a chamber. She had gotten used to her new home, and had long forgotten her old mob. She twitched her nose a little when a pesty fly kept landing on it.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:36 pm

Bravo emerges, in a negaive mood as usual. The death toll is rising. His sister and her pups, Triscuit and Snicker, one of Luna's pups, who will be next?

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 3:59 pm

ooc: You can have her and ok.

Lancaster wakes up, twitching his nose as it felt like something touched it. He had just come out of a dream where he was exchanging affectionate nose touches with Snicker and Triscuit, a cute little morning routine they would do to wake up their favorite uncle. Now that they're gone, he'll no longer be experiencing that intimate moment. positioning himself on his haunches, he exhales somberly, still grieving their deaths. He knows Triscuit and Snicker would want him to move on and help his brother raise their living siblings but he just can't seem to stay happy for long.

Tank had left the chamber as his brother was waking up. The burly male navigates his way through the complex of tunnels, eventually reaching the exit and ascends up the burrow slope, in a contented mood. Every night since Snicker and Triscuit's deaths, he's been visited by them in his dreams. They'd tell him about their experiences in the Heavens, encourage him to remain emotionally and mentally strong for their remaining siblings and play games with him in the dream world. It's helped steer him away from sprialling into a state of depression, which he seriously thought would happen to him. He's happy, knowing that Triscuit and Snicker will always be with him in spirit.

Saja sleeps on, undisturbed by her father and uncle's movements.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:42 pm

Carmella follows her father.

Sarah follows Lancaster closely.

Grace emerges and shivers, it's cold this morning...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Ashtail emerges out of the burrow a bit after Tank, in a neutral mood. She wasn't happy nor sad. Sorta in between. She gazes up at the sky as she began to sun herself.

Phantom looks around, unaware he was going to encounter the Willows today.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 6:51 pm

ooc: I think I'll have Grace be curious about Phantom. x3 I need her to be doing something...

bic: Sarah sticks to Lancaster, she hadn't left his side at all since the attack by Ghost... And she isn't about to start now.

Carmella stops for a second, lost in thought. Why? Hard tell for sure...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:10 pm

((OOC: Fine with me. x3 He probably would love to bond with the pups if they aren't scared of his face disfigurement.))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:15 pm

Grace is bored and wanders off a bit...

Carmella also starts wandering off, in the opposite direction... Just being her weird self, in which most of what she does is for almost no reason at all...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Ashtail continued to sun herself, relaxing a bit.

Phantom looked around again, unaware he was about to encounter Grace.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 8:02 pm

Tank is posted on a little sand mound, keeping watch for danger while he sunbathes at the same time. He feels calm and at ease today, thanks to the pleasant dreams he had about his daughter and son every night since their passing.

Lancaster feels better with Sarah by his side. He's grateful for her loyalty and comfort, which has helped prevent him from spiralling into a full blown depressive state.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:02 pm

Molly finally awakens and yawns sleepily. After stretching out, she walks off and emerges from the burrow, shaking herself. Hopefully today would be a good day.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:07 pm

Bravo looks at Carmella with sympathy. He suspects Linda is responsible for her "unusual" behavior, and anything that reminds him of his sister makes him feel bad, even though Ninja is "dead."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 01, 2011 9:30 pm

Tank surveys the burrow surroundings, keeping up his sharp watch for danger. He's so engrossed in his duty that he didn't notice his unpredictable daughter Carmella embarking on a dangerous, solo adventure.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:23 pm

ooc: Has it been decided if Daisy & Lavender will be brough back into the group for this RP day? Also from pg1 Tuck was dispersed awhile ago for Clover so we'll need to check if Stormy wants to bring him back in aswell?
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:44 pm

ooc: Oh...

I think we decided Daisy and Lavender would be played by two people... Myself being one of them...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:46 pm

I was gonna play Lavender but decided against it. It's best I just stick with 3 characters for this mob.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next