Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Night

Night

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:11 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
(^^ I will have to put a lot of thought into it, I'll see what's happening on the Jumaa board if the burrow is well guarded for the whole day I'll have her slip alway from the group in the dusk and journey across the desert over the skip)

((OOC: Sounds about the only way someone can get away from the Jumaa. xD))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:12 pm

ooc: Ok, that sound fine Smile And then maybe she and Lancaster can reunite on the next RP :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:16 pm

(ooc: The Jumaa's will still mean something to Josephine as Linda is there and her little familiy is too adorable to forget)
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 pm

little_maybelline wrote:
(ooc: The Jumaa's will still mean something to Josephine as Linda is there and her little familiy is too adorable to forget)

((OOC: Aw. x3 What if Josephine were to tell everyone at the Willows about Linda being alive, along with her litter? That'd be an interesting twist. But I'd think that's really up to Meyerm if she'd want Bravo to learn his sister is alive along with his nieces and nephew.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:35 pm

ooc: How sweet :3 I think that'd make things interesting. And it'll be an interesting twist for Bravo to find out he nearly killed Ninja for nothing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Tyler Came Out of the Burrow and Stood sentry agian
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:24 pm

Buckeye maintains a brisk pace. It's starting to become difficult to see in the Twilight but she's still able to recognize a few near by land marks.

Tank matches his pace with Buckeye's. He surveys the landscape, recognizing a few particular bushes and trees here and there which indicates that the Willows are getting close to the burrow.

Saja trots beside her father. She's exhausted and sore from working out her little legs on the rough and bumpy surfaced fallen tree but she manages to hang tough and keep pace with the mob.

Lancaster smiles in a friendly fashion as Tyler joined him and the other babysitters above ground. He resumes gazing off into the distance, anticipating the Willows to appear on the horizon soon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:27 pm

Tyler yawnd and smiled
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 12:56 pm

As he saw Tyler yawn out of the corner of his eye, Lancaster suddenly feels a yawn manifesting in the back of his throat. He stifles it for a few seconds but the feeling is too strong to resist so he allows his mouth to gape open, releasing the yawn. He bends his head down afterwards, suddenly feeling tired. The excitement of today's predator scare is finally taking a toll on him.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:11 pm

Molly also lets out a yawn, thanks to Tyler. She shook herself afterward. No, she couldn't fall asleep. At least wait for everyone else to show up. Plus... She wanted to know if Phantom would find a home with the Willows.

Daisy follows the adults, but stayed close to Lavender.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Phantom continued to scan the area the best he could. He knew his fate in this mob would be determined soon enough. He was more ready to be chased away than to be accepted. Even if he was accepted in a mob by some miracle, he would be chased off since most would get sick of looking at his horrible face.

Ashtail follows the forging group, shaking herself a bit to rid some sand that caught onto her fur. Today had been a peaceful day. She sighs softly, wishing this had been like this a week ago, and maybe Triscuit and Snicker would be alive and be running around happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 28, 2011 3:45 pm

Lancaster's eyelids begin to grow heavy and his body slowly tips to the side. Feeling he's about to fall over, he wakes himself with a quick jerk, realizing he was dozing off. He isn't ready to go to sleep yet. Far from it. He wants to see what Phantom's fate will be once the Willows arrive. He looks over at the male, feeling somewhat worried. What if most of the mob view his battered body as him being a potential threat? Or deny him acceptance because of his atrocious looks? Buckeye and Keeko are very gregarious and accepting of everyone, regardless of looks, age and what mob a potential Willow comes from. He doubts they'd be that cruel or allow anyone to stoop to that level.

As Tank glanced down at his daughter Saja, a feeling of emptiness forms inside of him. Snicker and Triscuit were always striding alongside her, but thanks to that heartless Ghost, they won't be anymore. He exhales a sorrowful sigh. He knows they're still with him in spirit and in his dreams, but it isn't the same. He wants to be able to feel them, snuggle them and tenderly groom them. The only way he can do that now is in his dreams.

Saja continues at a brisk pace, unaware her father is gazing down at her, thinking about her deceased siblings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 2:55 am

Tyler Slowly fell aslee but then woke u and looked at the sky
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:00 am

Bravo and Ariel continue to follow.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 1:42 pm

Ashtail also follows. She was eager to get home. However, she was unaware the rest of the mob would be meeting an "interesting" new meerkat at the burrow.

Phantom continued to watch the distance, fidgeting nervously. He would be meeting the rest of the Willows mob. Would he be accepted? Or chased away? He had to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:13 pm

At last, the burrow comes into Buckeye's view. She picks up the pace, hurried to get to her starving pups. They must be famished by now. She can see all of the babysitters situated outside the burrow but she's too far away to recognize who stayed behind to pup-sit and that there's a disfigured stranger with a dark past among them.

As the burrow came into view, Tank escalates his trot to a gallop, eager to know how the pups are and how the babysitters' day went. He can see all of the babysitters sitting around the burrow which makes him feel relaxed. Obliviously none of them were predated while the Willows were away so that relieves his first worry. Little does he know the Willows are about to discover a deformed stranger among the caregivers.

As she saw the burrow, Saja picks up the pace, matching her father's. She doesn't even pay attention to the babysitters situated outside. Going to bed is the first thought on her mind at the moment. She's also unaware the Willows are about to meet a mishappen faced stranger.

As he saw the Willows appear on the horizon, a wave of relief ripples through Lancaster. There they are. Finally. He hopes they had a pleasant and safe day of foraging and will be returning with everyone accounted for. His feeling of relaxation is rapidly replaced with nervousness. How will they react at the sight of the disfigured Phantom? Will they show disgust and chase him off? Or will they treat him with respect and show acceptance? In a matter of minutes, they're about to find out Phantom's fate.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:25 pm

Bravo picks up the pace now that the burrow is within sight. He's unaware of the stranger present there.

Ariel runs to try to keep up, her tiny legs only being able to take her so far and so fast.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 4:20 pm

Molly also watches the hozian, awaiting for the mob to return. She was nervous for Phantom. Hopefully, the Willows would look pass his scar and see the compassionate and kind male that Phantom truly was. Despite his dark past and the treatment he had been given in the past, he was still a sweet, caring, and compassionate male.

Daisy followed the forging party, nervously glancing all over. She ensured she was with her sister, still feeling paranoid about being next on Ghost's list. If he should ever return.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 9:23 pm

Tyler heads below
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 10:37 pm

Once Buckeye reaches the burrow, the first meerkat she immediately notices is the facially disfigured Phantom. She's horrified by the horrendous looking facial scar at first, but that horror is rapidly replaced with sympathy. Aww poor guy. That looks painful. She wonders how he sustained such a life changing injury. She feels a twinge in her heart, imagining he went through so much suffering after recieving the nasty wound. Curious to know who this stranger is, she gingerly approaches him, sniffing his side inquisitively. She doesn't recognize his scent at all so it's obvious he isn't from around here. She presumes the male had come here seeking acceptance.

Tank reaches the burrow a few seconds after Buckeye does, not acknowledging the fact that there's a stranger sitting approximately 5 feet from him. At the moment, his first priority is finding out if the pups are ok. Ever since losing his 2 children, Snicker and Triscuit, to that heartless Ghost, he's been feeling paranoid about the possibility that the murderous male could return while the Willows are away and commit infanticide once more.

Saja reaches the burrow simultaneously with her dad, also oblivious to Phantom's presence, too tired to notice things out of the ordinary at the moment. She plops down next to the burrow entrance, not wanting to head below just yet.

Lancaster greets each arriving Willow with a bright chatter. He's relieved see everyone appears to be counted for. Noticing Buckeye scrutinizing Phantom out of the corner of his eye, he looks over, his heart pulsing rapidly. The moment of truth has arrived. At any minute, Phantom's fate will be decided.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 11:49 pm

Ashtail also spots Phantom, noticing his scar. She blinked. Whoa, what a scar! It put her scars to shame. She then frowned, feeling sympathy. From how he looked, he must endured a lot of abuse from his looks.

Phantom watches Buckeye, assuming she was the dominant female. He got low, showing submission, while attempting to hide the ugly half of his face. He could already tell most had been looking at it in shock and prehaps also in horror. For now, he focused on wanting to be accepted.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 pm

Ariel stays by her mother.

Bravo looks at the scarred newcomer curiously. He's not the one to judge on looks for anything other than health reasons, and manages to see past his unusual appearance.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 3:52 pm

Buckeye smiles approvingly as Phantom displayed submissive behavior. Seeing the male crouch low to the sand is enough proof for her to be convinced that he isn't a threat and can be trusted. Since Keeko has mysteriously vanished, it looks like she'll have to be the one to decide Phantom's fate. Having made her choice, Buckeye scent marks Phantom, allowing him to join the Willows ranks. She casts an amiable smile at Phantom. She wouldn't dare judge a meerkat by their deformities and handicaps. She just isn't that type of callous being. She believes you'd have be heartless to be that cruel. She enjoys getting to know any new meerkat's disposition, regardless of looks, what mob they haled from and age. In the Willows, everyone is treated like family, and she'll make sure Phantom will be treated with respect and kindness. Any tormenting from anyone and she'll see to it they recieve a harsh punishment.

Tank decends into the tunnel, making his way to the chamber harboring Buckeye's pups. Once he reaches the nursey, he's relieved to see all the infants are accounted for and sleeping soundly. Instantly, his worries fade and he begins making his way to the entrance.

Seeing Buckeye scent mark a meerkat out of the corner of her left peripheral vision, Saja looks over, noticing Phantom. Instantly she takes notice of his wicked looking scar. Wow! what a replusive scar! For someone her age, it's something that'd send any curious child scurrying off in the opposite direction crying with fright, but Saja's eyes are riveted on the deformity, almost as if she's intrigued by it. How'd he sustain such a terrible injury? Could he have earned it in the heat of battle? Was it a predator that left him permanently scarred? She has the urge to ask but feels it'd be rude. She believes scars are the mark of heroism, having seen some of the adults earn theirs while performing a noble deed. The thought of Phantom being noble makes her feel admiration.

Lancaster exhales a sigh of relief as Buckeye accepted Phantom into the group. He trusted the compassionate alpha female wouldn't turn him away. It just isn't like her to judge others by their looks. He's known her to be the type to see past deformities and disabilities. He hopes everyone else will see pst Phantom's looks as well.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:21 pm

Ashtail watched as Buckeye welcomes Phantom into the family. She'll keep an eye on him before she decides to trust him or not.

Phantom had been bracing himself, getting ready to be chased out. However, when Buckeye scent marks him, he felt some relief. But... how long would the Willows be able to stand looking at his scar? He doesn't believe he'll be here long, but he'll still make the most of it.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:26 pm

ooc: I'm gonna pretend that Keeko didn't return to the burrow... I've lost motivation to post.

As for Midnight, I'll bring him in the next rp day...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next