Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 24, 2011 2:45 pm

Meanwhile, at the burrow, Lancaster is on high alert after the predator scare and is surveying the area, jumping skittishly every now and then at a sudden rustle of a bush or animal vocalization. He sticks close to the burrow entrance, just incase things turn dangerous again.

At the foraging party, Tank is gazing at the sky, noticing evening is almost upon them. It won't be long until they'll be heading back to the burrow. He glances off in the direction of the burrow, wondering how his brother's and the rest of the babysitters' day went. Are they, along with the pups, safe? Were there any predator scares? Did anyone get hurt....or worse? He's desperate to know if they're all ok but will have to wait until Buckeye leads the Willows back to find out.

Saja is exploring the inside of the fallen tree, brushing the pad of her front paws against the rough textured floor, churring with intrigue as it sends a wave of a strange feeling through the pads of her paws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: .....   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 8:20 am

Fox-tails still lay inside of the bolt hole, on the edge of The Willows mob, this rover was in a bad situation, Kassy a subordinate female from The Midnights mob had him pinned down into the bolt hole and now the wound she gave him on his hind leg was showing signs of infection. Fox-tails curled up yet again his movements slow and filled with agony. He let out a weak cry that only Kassy could hear as he buried his nose into his stomach fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 9:52 am

ooc: I doubt a wound would become infected immediately after being inflicted. Usually, it take days (In RP time), maybe more than a week (In RP time) of exposing the wound to dirt for it to become infected.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: ....   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:21 am

ooc: It's a wild animal bite/scratch when my cat scratched me it took only two days to get infected DX. His wound isn't infected its showing signs of becoming infected though.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

ooc: It is true that wounds inflicted by a meerkat get infected easily...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 10:25 am

ooc: Alright.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:05 am

Phantom slowly emerges from the burrow, taking time to fully look around. It took him a while, given he was blinded in one eye. However, once he ensured no threats were around, he nodded in satisfaction and stood on his hind legs to do some sentry duty along with Lancaster.

Ashtail was standing on a tree stump at the forging, using it to her advantage and giving her a better chance to spot danger. At the same time, she was also exposing herself since she was a lot easier to spot. However, she didn't care. The safety of the mob came first, before her own safety.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 12:44 pm

As he saw Phantom ascend up the burrow slope, Lancaster gives a greetful nod before proceeding to keep a diligent watch for predators. A feeling of relaxation forms inside of him as he saw the male begin to survey the immediate area next to him. By working together, they'll increase the chances of warning the others in time to get into shelter before a predator reaches them.

Tank decides to take the time to self groom himself. He works on his right side where most of the loose sand and flees are.

Saja is still exploring the fallen tree, inspecting the little holes which she pops in and out of.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:24 pm

Kassy frowned softly, feeling slightly mean for inflicting the wound on him. She growled softly, hating the warm, fuzzy feeling that was forming inside her. Make it go away already!

Mozart looked at Tank and groomed his pelt.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Fox-tails slightly lifted his head and looked to Kassy and then lay his head back down, at least Kassy had spared his life for now, that much he was thankful for.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 1:46 pm

Tank expresses his gratitude to Tosca with a thankful peep. her grooming is really helping to rid those pesky flees faster. The sand he can deal with but flees, their incessant biting is starting to make him go crazy!
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 11:21 pm

Luna sighed and went underground, eyelids heavy.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:11 am

ooc: Wait... They're all at the burrow now?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 2:50 am

occ: No they are not...

Mozart peeped softly at Tank, she smiled softly and continued grooming him.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 3:32 am

ooc: Ok, sorry, I got confused...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 26, 2011 10:54 am

Wanting to return the favor, Tank begins grooming Mozart, working on her side to rid any fleas she may have collected on her pelt during the day.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Wed Jul 27, 2011 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:20 am

Molly walks pass Luna as she went toward the entrance of the burrow. She peeps a greeting to the female along the way and soon emerged from the burrow. She shook herself to get rid of some sand. She stands on her hind legs and looks around cautiously.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:37 am

ooc- We need some one to fill in for Buckeye.

ic- Bravo stands sentry, assuming they'll be leaving soon because the sun's beginning to set.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 10:58 am

ooc: I'll cover her :3

Instinctively knowing there's less than an hour of sunlight left, Buckeye emits lead calls. The Willows need to get home before darkness enshrouds them and leaves them exposed to the deadly threats that arise shortly afterwards. She's also eager to see her pups and offer them a feed. Her dear little ones must be starving.

As he heard Buckeye sound lead calls, Tank immediately ceased grooming Mozart and follows after Buckeye, eager to get back to the burrow to see how the babysitters and pups are doing.

After hearing the lead calls, Saja realizes it's time to head home, so, she ends her little adventure and follows after the retreating Willows.

At the burrow, Lancaster is gazing off into the distance, wonder when the Willows will be home. It's starting to get dark. He hopes they're on their way to the burrow now.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:48 am

Phantom looks into the distance as well. He would be meeting the rest of the Willows soon. He braced himself, however. No matter who he encountered, they would instantly be glued to his facial disfigurement.

Ashtail climbs down from the tree stump she stood on and walks over, eager to get back home.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 11:59 am

(ooc: I think I'm going to return Josephine to the Willows. As much as I love the Jumaa the activity on their thread is a bit too much for me too keep up with)
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:01 pm

ooc: Ok Litte-Maybelline. Lancaster will be delighted to be reunited with his deeply cherished Josephine X3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 pm

((OOC: I'll get ready to die from a cuteness overload with that touching reunion. x3))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:06 pm

ooc: Lol. Same XD It'll be so adorable :3
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 27, 2011 12:10 pm

(^^ I will have to put a lot of thought into it, I'll see what's happening on the Jumaa board if the burrow is well guarded for the whole day I'll have her slip alway from the group in the dusk and journey across the desert over the skip)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next