Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Pancake

Pancake

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 2:54 pm

ooc: ............................Eh, ok. I won't play either then, I don't think I could handle both, although I really want them to stay... -.-
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:21 pm

((OOC: If anything, maybe my niece could try. It'd give her a chance to control more than one character in the same mob, but its utterly up to you. Just offering. Smile))

Ashtail continued to sun herself, attempting to lift her mood a bit, which was luckily working.

Phantom looks around as he continued to walk. He was a few feet from Grace, but he didn't take notice of her quite yet.

Last edited by Night on Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Tank is staying ever vigilant. Ever since the day his children and Luna's pup were killed, he's been on high alert, frequently performing sentry duty, keeping an eye out for Ghost. He wants to make sure he spots the male from a distance so he can catch him off gaurd and kill him. He's unaware that a stranger by the name of Phantom is heading towards the Willows.

Lancaster cuddles with Sarah a few minutes longer. He isn't in the mood to make an appearance above ground yet. All he wants to do right now is mope in his little corner of the chamber and snuggle with his little friend. His moment of happiness has suddenly disappeared as he can't stop thinking about his niece and nephew.

Saja slowly awakens, groaning in protest when she finds out it's morning. She hadn't slept well last night, nor the past several nights. She was plagued with reoccuring nightmares about Triscuit and Snicker's deaths through out the whole week. She hadn't had a full night's sleep since the night before their murders. She sighs, not wanting to get up.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:02 pm

Ariel emerges slowly. The traumatic deaths may have had a long lasting effect on her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Buckeye is awake, curled around her three pups allowing them to feed from her.

Jackie is with Damien.

Snowflake emerges and looks around happily.

Meg emerges and looks around, looking distant. Over the skip, she was seperated from the group for two days. Once she was found, she was different. She has become hostile and vicious towards everyone and doesn't like to be too close to the other meerkats.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 9:40 am

ooc: That could work Night. :3

bic: Grace spots Phantom a ways off... She starts heading towards him... She hasn't really noticed his scar yet...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:35 am

Despite the tranquility, Tank remains on high alert. Eventually, something catches his eye. It's nothing to worry about though. It's just a flock of ostriches trudging along the landscape in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:18 pm

(((OOC: Okie dokie. x3 I'll talk to her about it later.))

Ashtail opens her eyes, spotting the ostriches. She titled her head, never seeing the big birds before.

Phantom stops, grooming his leg a bit, removing some ticks that caught onto him. He sees something from the corner of his eye and finally spots Grace. He froze, unsure of what to do.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:12 pm

Tank proceeds keeping watch for danger. He's seen many ostriches through out his life and has learned they pose no threat, unless if the burrow happens to be in their path. But this flock is way off in the distance so the only thing they pose is a distraction. He focuses on surveying the area, looking out for creatures worth worrying about, such as unwanted rovers and carnivorous predators.

Finally, Saja is wide awake. She stretches out her petite body before getting motivated. Once again, she's in a somber mood. Ever since Snicker and Triscuit died, the burrow has been lacking vibrance. most mornings, they'd hyperactively dash into every chamber, affectionately touching noses with their fellow mobmates in an attempt to wake them up because they were so eager to embark on the day's adventure. Now that they're gone, that won't be happening anymore. Surely, future pups will carry on that routine but it just won't be the same. With a dark gloomy cloud looming over her head, she slowly heads for the entrance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 5:57 pm

Meg looks around, not paying much attention to her surroundings and doesn't see the ostriches.

Jackie and Snowflake look around calmly. They both watch the ostriches contently.

Buckeye checks to see if everyone was awake.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 6:54 pm

((OOC: So Pancake, my aunt told me that you wanted someone to be played? I'm willing to try. Smile Mind giving me some info on the character in question? Love your avatar too by the way. ;3))

Molly emerges from the burrow. Things had settled down since she joined, but she knew the mob still mourned the losses of Triscuit and Snicker. Despite not knowing them herself, she felt sorrowful that the two had their lives cut short. It was always so sad when a pup was killed... Especially by another meerkat.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:00 pm

ooc: Ok. There are two characters, I'll play one, you can play the other, I'll let you pick... Eh, here...

Pancake wrote:
I think Goldfish told me that Lavender is protective of her sister... According to the bios she put up, Lavender is fierce, protective, and headstrong. Daisy is timid, sensitive, and shy, and has a scar on the end of her tail.

bic: Grace moves closer to Phantom... She catches a glimpse of his scar and stops for a moment, frightened... But she's still curious so keeps going... She smiles in a friendly way.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:10 pm

Saja emerges from the burrow somberly, not in the mood to socialize. She isolates herself from the group, going over to sit by Snicker and Triscuit's graves to pay her daily respect and think of the good times she had with them when they were still alive. She's been told thinking about the good times she had with them will help cheer her up. She's going to try this today instead of allowing herself to repeat their deaths over and over in her mind.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:19 pm

((OOC: I'll try out Daisy. Smile))
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:21 pm

ooc: Ok. I'll play Lavender then. :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 7:57 pm

Ashtail stretches out after a bit, shaking herself a bit.

Phantom watched Grace, curious. She had to be the first who didn't flee at the sight of his hideous face. He didn't move as he didn't want to scare Grace away.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 8:06 pm

Unaware of Grace and Phantom's meeting, Tank is vigilantly scanning the area, slowly rotating 360 degrees to make sure he doesn't miss anything that would be cause for concern.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:21 pm

Molly starts to sun herself, also unaware of Grace and Phantom meeting.

Daisy nervously emerges from the burrow. Ever since Triscuit, Snicker, and Luna's pup were killed, she had been more on edge. Any noise would scare her and cause her to run to her sister or an adult.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:11 pm

Lancaster is now emotionally stable enough to join the rest of the mob above ground. He gets up, shaking sand from his pelt, and exits the chamber. He waits for Sarah before heading for the burrow entrance.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:54 pm

ooc: I think all of Luna's pups but Bluebelle are dead...

Luna glanced down sadly at Bluebelle, her last pup. She nuzzled the little female. Bluebelle squeaked in response.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 5:10 pm

ooc: Ok. I'll take off the 2 unnamed from Luna's litter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:23 am

occ: Ahh, I didn't realize a new day started D:

Mozart lay in the burrow, her nose twitching and her eyes closed. She finally awoke and sighed, everything was going to be miserable for a while and so was everyone. Mozart emerged groggily, her eyes had bags under them and she flopped onto the sand, exhausted and clearly depressed, after 3 pups death's she was grumpy and annoyed. Would Ghost ever be caught?

Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:49 am

Luna looked at Bluebelle. She knew that her pup would be safe with her new family. She emerged but sat by herself. Ghost needed to be brought to justice.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 am

Tank sees Mozart emerge appearing to be totally sleep deprived. It's been a while since the mob had slept well. Ghost's heinous crime had left behind psychological scars on everyone, but the pain is much worse for him and Luna. Both of them lost children to Ghost, and him still being at large doesn't make anything better for them. That murderous male is out there some where, perhaps claiming more innocent little lives and leaving parents to endure undeserved suffering. Tank embeds his claws in the ground, snarling in rage. He'll make sure to avenge the deaths of every pup Ghost killed. The heartless rover WILL eventually get what's coming to him!

Saja doesn't notice Mozart and Luna joining the sunning line. She's still gazing down at her brother and sister's graves, thinking deeply about all the good times they had together while they were alive. It's making her feel much better thinking about those good times. She giggles in amusement remembering the time they had a tail chasing contest. Snicker had run in a circle so fast, it made him so dizzy that he tumbled into a drie doring bush. Good times...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 10:29 am

Mozart sighed softly and padded over to Tank. She nodded and lazily nuzzled his side before taking up sentry duty.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next