Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+4
Eclipse
Pancake
Night
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:33 pm

Tank greets Mozart with an affectionate nose touch to her side as she brushed past him. He proceeds keeping watch for danger, feeling more comfortable when Mozart helps him with the task.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:56 am

Mozart churred softly and Tank as he nuzzled her. She looked around, eyes narrowed but quickly turned around and gnawed on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:59 am

Buckeye is unaware of Grace and Phantom's meeting and is looking around.

Jackie and Snowflake are also unaware and look around.

Meg looks around, still in a daze.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:18 am

Tank gives out the "Watchman's Song" call, letting everyone know it's safe to go about their business peacefully.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:19 pm

Grace approaches Phantom further. She peeps curiously. Soon she's only a feet away.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:39 pm

Ashtail is also unaware and continued to watch the ostriches.

Phantom watched her, curious. He gulps. H... Hello... He said shyly.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 1:44 pm

Lancaster finally emerges from the burrow, his head low in somber. He sits away from the group, wanting some time to himself at the moment.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Luna glances at Tank. It seems as if Ghost is unpredictable. Could he have liked the blood of the pups from this mob, and return again? No, he couldn't. This mob would rip him to shreds for his previous sins if he ever did rear his head here again. it looked at if he was smarter than that though. He would sneak in if he ever did return. He had done it once. No matter how hard they could try, he could find a way in. That's what ghosts do. Ghost is a ghost. Nobody can find him except when he wishes to be found of seen. He's unpredictable. he could strike again at any time.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 8:53 pm

Sarah follows Lancaster, but tilts her head... She doesn't really want to leave his side, but at the same time, she can clearly see he wants to be alone...

Grace tilted her head at Phantom and smiled. Hi.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:19 pm

ooc- Luna's litter should eb able to emerge now.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:36 pm

Ashtail soon looses interest in the big flightless birds and stretches out her battle-scarred, slender form. She looked around, wondering when Buckeye would lead them off.

Phantom turned his face a bit, hiding his ugly side. A... are you alone too, little one?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 9:40 pm

Tank is so engrossed by his task as setinal that he doesn't notice Luna looking at him. He continues chirping the "watchman's Song". So far, there's no sign of danger lurking close by.

Lancaster stares at the graves of Triscuit, Snicker and Luna's pup, bowing his head as a way of paying his respects. He promises their spirits the Willows will apprehend Ghost and avenge their deaths. How though, he doesn't know. Ghost is incredibly clever. Ghost knows the Jumaa will kill him on sight if he blatantly shows his atrocious face around here so soon after murdering the 3 pups. He'll most likely stay away for months in an attempt to convince them he disappeared or died to get their gaurd down. But that won't happen because the Willows know he will return, when he has something diabolic planned, that being taking the life of another pup. Yes, this Ghost is unpredictable. They may not know he appeared until it's too late, like what happened during this encounter. Or if they do spot him, he'll just kick dust in their faces again. Catching Ghost is going to be extremely difficult. But Lancaster believes some day, the Willows will succeed at snaring Ghost and putting a permanent end to his pup killing occupation.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:35 pm

Molly does some self grooming for a bit, before she looks around at everyone. She sighs sadly, wishing there was something she could do to comfort everyone. But she knew all they needed was time. Time that would hopefully heal everyone. But she had a feeling those wounds would not heal until Ghost's blood was on the Willows' paws and he was laying dead.

Daisy looks around nervously. She constantly thought Ghost would return and take another pup's life away. But who's? She was scared she'd be next on Ghost's list. She shivers slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 6:19 am

Buckeye looks around once more. Everyone seemed to be present. She makes lead calls and heads out, unaware of the fact that Grace is not among them.

Jackie and Snowflake eagerly follow.

Meg follows, seeming distracted and walking towards the back of the group.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 10:15 am

Saja is also feeling paranoid that Ghost could appear at any moment and kill another pup. She has learned he's very clever and is an expert at using the element of suprise. Fearing she could suddenly find herself pinned to the ground by the cold blooded male, she goes over to the adults for protection. Being in the midst of the group makes her feel much more comfortable and secure.

Tank trots after Buckeye when he hears her sound the lead calls. He looks over his shoulder, making sure the pups remain close to the adults. He's been on edge ever since losing Triscuit and Snicker. He won't allow Ghost to claim another pup's life.

Lancaster follows behind his brother in somber state.

Saja bounds after her father and uncle when she hears Buckeye's lead calls. She sticks close to her blood relatives for protection, still feeling paranoid about being attacked by Ghost without warning.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:11 pm

Bravo follows.

So does Ariel, who's starting to grow old enough to follow without an adult carrying her.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Lavender nuzzles her little sister to reassure her... If Ghost appeared she'd rip him to shreds...

Sarah follows Lancaster.

Carmella follows Saja.

Grace is with Phantom and didn't hear the calls... She shakes her head. No, I'm not alone... I live with my family.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:28 pm

Molly follows the group, eager to eat.

Daisy feels reassured by her older sister and snuggled against her. With Lavender around, she felt no need to be scared. She knew Lavender would protect her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Ashtail follows as well, looking forward to eating.

Phantom blinked. A mob was nearby? Maybe... maybe he could give this one a try..? Where are they? Perhaps... I could be allowed acceptance in your family? He sure hoped they'd give him more just a home... Hopefully they could look pass his ugliness and see his true personality.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:37 pm

Grace nodded. She thinks that they would allow that... Maybe... She starts to head back to the burrow... She doesn't know the Willows are leaving...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Lancaster looks over his shoulder, making sure Sarah is staying close to him. If Ghost ever tried to hurt her, he'd shred him to pieces mercilessly. He can't wait for the day Ghost gets a taste of his own ruthless medicine.

Tank walks at a brisk pace, also looks back occassionally to make sure the pups are remaining close to the protection of the adults.

Saja matches her pace with her father, not wanting to fall behind. She fears if she does, she'll be snatched and killed by Ghost.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:51 pm

((OOC: I just realized... No one is covering the dominant male. This could pose a problem for Phantom to gain acceptance.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:53 pm

ooc: I think Stormy was at one point but then he was ignored and no one picked him up since.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:01 pm

((OOC: I see. What was his name again? Keeko, right? Guess we should find someone to cover him or maybe make a new dominant male and let an active player control him.))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 4:05 pm

ooc: Yup, Keeko is his name. Orginally, atb played him but he hasn't been on since september. I'm sticking with 3 charries in this mob so I'm opting not to cover Keeko. We could just disperse him and Buckeye could accept him. Or when Stormy is on, we could remind her about Keeko and see if she's still interested in covering him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next