Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:23 am

Karma is happy to see that Elena and Jupiter have patched things up. For a while there, it really looked like the leader was tempted to throw the young female out of the group. But when Jupiter realized how valuable Elena's litter is to the Comets, she made the right choice by sparing her from punishement and saving the Comet's future. Karma feels calm and at ease now that things have settled down. Hopefully the Comets will be destined to experience better luck from this day forward.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 11:28 am

Pikachu nodded, he's fine. The energetic pup bounds away.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:11 pm

Jupiter is also glad she patched things up between herself and Elena. It had been hurting her a lot to avoid Elena and resist the urges. But now she had gotten them under control and made her choice. And she felt a lot better for it. She stands on her hunches and began to sun herself, waiting for everyone else to come out.

Puzzle stands up and stretched out his body. Shaking himself a bit, he goes off toward the burrow entrance.

Oh no you don't! Nashita chased after Pikachu.

Topaz stretched out, wincing a little afterward. By now, she was used to enduring pain from stretching, but it still bother her a little.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Karma faces the sun, proceeding to bask in its pleasant warmth while waiting for the rest of the Comets to emerge.

Boomslang feels relieved Pikachu forgives him and had escaped his defensive lash out unscathed. Watching him dart in the opposite direction stimulates his urge to play. He bounds after him, churring in a playful tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 2:22 pm

Horrendous and Aaron come out of their den. Aaron does his daily exercise by running in circles. Horrendous just yawns as he is still tired.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 3:51 pm

Antebellum emerged. She had recovered from the loss of her pups, and was looking forward to raising Elena's, if Jupiter allowed them to stay.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:00 pm

Karma greets Antebellum with a friendly chirp. She's glad to see she's doing better after losing her pups. It was a terrible tragedy she lost her litter but in a harsh place this, life is short and you have to move on to live life to the fullest.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:03 pm

Antebellum chirped back to Karma. She and Karma were becoming good friends. She padded over to groom the female.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:12 pm

Karma happily returns the grooming to her friend.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 4:37 pm

Jupiter also greets Antebellum. She was happy to see her recovering from losing her litter. It was a hard blow to the group, but now with Elena pregnant, the group's future was already a little more bright, and she was certain Antebellum would play godmother to Elena's pups. The teen wasn't alone on rising her pups, she had the mob helping her as well. Jupiter continued to await for everyone to emerge.

Puzzle emerges a little bit after Antebellum. He was also relieved she was recovering from losing her litter to the harsh elements. He notices Jupiter and Elena seem chipper now. He titles his head, before figuring out. Jupiter must of allowed Elena to stay. While he still did somewhat disapprove of Elena's pregnancy, he also was aware her litter would help boost the Comets' numbers up a bit. He'll be happy to help ensure the litter's survival.

Nashita continued to chase Pikachu with Boomslang, her anger now turned into playfulness. I'm gonna get you! She giggles.

Topaz awaited for Jet to wake up. Like most had suspected, she was beginning to see not only Jet, but also Sanders, as brothers. She never got to experience having siblings, and adopting the two as her brothers helped her experience the feeling. And she loved it. Though her decision may cause some tension between herself and Aaron, who she was obliviously unaware had a crush on her.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Elena stands to sun herself, her confidence restored. She was worried her pusp would be outcasts, the kind a dominant female would purposefully abandon with their mother, but it seems to her the future of the group is currently resting on her shoulders and those of the tiny little pups she's carrying. They may never have a genetic father at their side, but their acceptance as valueable members of the group makes things easier for her and them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:21 pm

Aaron walks to Karma, and grooms her

Horrendous is trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 7:43 pm

As Karma grooms Antebellum, she zones out, thinking about the bright future that lays ahead for the Comets. Antebellum aborting her litter was devastating but there's still hope, Elena is now pregnant. Her litter will bolster the Comet's group numbers slightly and increase their chances of survival. The future of the Comets now rests in the tiny paws of Elena's unborn children. To ensure they make it to adulthood, Karma vows to help keep them protected. Karma glances at her side as she felt something nibbling on it. Seeing that it's Aaron affectionately grooming her, she smiles with adoration, her heart melting at his cute appearance. She bends down and nuzzles him affectionately.

Boomslang squeals with delight as he continues pursuing Pikachu. This chase game is so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:04 pm

Pikachu continues running, giggling happily.

ooc: Sorry, short post...
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 8:36 pm

((OOC: No worries.))

Nashita giggled as well. Better hope you don't run out of energy Pikachu, we're gonna get ya! This was a lot of fun! Her anger before was all but forgotten. Being hyper, she was able to forget simple things like this.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 04, 2011 9:01 pm

ooc: That's ok Pancake.

Boomslang picks up speed, slowly inching closer to Pikachu Yeah, better pick up speed cuz we're gaining on you! He smirks teasingly as he reaches out with his right paw, attempting to tag the pup.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 12:36 am

Jiggy slowly emerged, he padded above ground and saw the group were active today, he smiled. Jiggy approached Elena and smiled softly, glad she was allowed to stay, he affectionately groomed her side.

May emerged with a yawn, she peeped happily to everyone and smiled before going over to Antebellum and Karma to groom them both.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 7:47 am

Antebellum grooms May happily. Even though her pups may be gone, it was for the best. She's been a mother before, and will always have other chances. Elena is carrying her first litter, and this deserves to give birth more than she does. The future looks bright. Antebellum just hoped the groups didn't become too large. She tried not to think of what the worst would be- what if Jupiter fell pregnant as well? Antebellum gulped.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 05, 2011 9:46 am

Karma bids a friendly greeting to May with a cheerful chirp. She happily grooms May and Antebellum, her thoughts now on what today might bring for the resillient Comets mob.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 4:00 am

Finally opening his eyes, Jet yawned and playfully reached out a paw to touch Topaz. Every morning now he noticed she was there and this made him smile as he opened his little eyes.

Feeling his younger brother finally move, Sanders wiggled himself free and stretched out his front legs as far as they could go in the empty space of the sleeping chamber.
Looking over his shoulder at Jet interacting with Topaz, he was thankful of her company in the group. With her help he’d have more time to learn life skills from the adults rather than constantly worrying for the safety of his younger sibling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 5:00 am

Amani, Jia and Enkozi look around happily.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 10:12 am

Karma ceases grooming Antebellum and May to take a moment to survey the area for danger. Satisfied there's nothing of concern in sight, she proceeds grooming her friends happily.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 11:46 am

Jupiter shook herself and looked at everyone. Just some of the pups needed to come out. Then she'd lead everyone off to forge.

Puzzle does some sentry duty while he awaited for everyone to be led off.

Nashita almost reaches Pikachu and tries to paw at his tail.

Topaz smiled at little Jet and nuzzled him gently. She didn't mind watching him for Sanders. She had already perfected almost all of her forging skills, she had nothing to worry about. Sanders could have more free time on his paws now, learning what she already knew. He would have to know this to help him survive in the harsh Kalahari. And learn things to help him deal with annoying rovers when he was old enough to start help the other males chase them away and prevent subordinate females from falling pregnant.

Last edited by Night on Mon Jun 06, 2011 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:11 pm

Pikachu is running when he trips... Thereby making it easy for the others to catch him...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Boomslang is the first to reach Pikachu, tapping him with his paw when he was close enough You're it! He snickered teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next