Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:56 am

Karma's scowl softens as she remembers the day Ghost mercilessly attacked Topaz and left her permanently scarred, and she hasn't forgotten what Bandit did to Elena. She can't blame Horrendous for being mistrustful of strange males. Given the bad luck the Comets have had with outsider males lately, she understands his attitude of not wanting to take any chances. She smiles at Horrendous, greatful he's determined to keep the mob safe. After all, the Comets are low on male protectors. They can't afford to take any for granted or exile from the group. Feeling Pitio and Aaron grooming her, Karma sighs with pleasure as it eases her stress.

Boomslang relaxes when he hears Horrendous assure the mob he was only trying to protect them. He also remembers the trouble Ghost and Bandit created for this struggling mob and understands Horrendous' attitude. It inspires him to want to help the adult males keep their fellow females safe from danger and rogue roving males.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 am

Gump quickly calms down though and chirps apologetically before scanning the area.

Pitio smiled softly and nuzzled Karma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 10:59 am

Horrendous comes out his borrow, and barks but the bark was for the pups he wanted them to come with him after all Horrendous loved talking to pups, and also teaching them.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 11:10 am

Karma churrs in delight at the nuzzle and returns an affectionate nuzzle back to Pitio.

Boomslang ignores Horrendous' bark, preferring to forage independently. He's developing his digging skills quite well on his own and would rather fend for himself than ask for help.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 12:58 pm

Jupiter relaxed, and slowly understood why he did such a thing. He was right... First Ghost attacked Topaz and nearly killed her, and then Bandit attacked Elena. She sighed. He had the right to be suspicious. But if the males were clearly allowed near the mob, they were friends. Shaking her head, she went back to forge. What was done was done.

Puzzle bore his fangs again. Horrendous may have had the right intentions and wanted to protect the mob, but no one could tell HIM, the dominant male, to "chill". Shaking himself to calm himself a bit, he went back to his sentry duty.

Nashita relaxed slightly, and listened to Horrendous. He did make a good point... Most males they've encountered caused a lot of trouble. She looked over at Topaz's scar sympathetically. She remembered the day the adults brought her back when she was hurt. She looked so hurt and scared...

Topaz shivered as she remembered Ghost's attack on her. The pain, fear, and shock she felt that day... she could never forget that even she tried. And the mercliess look in Ghost's eyes... She could never forget that either. Whining quietly, she got low, trembling. Remembering that day always caused her to become fearful. Scared the merciless and cruel male would return and finish her off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:00 pm

Pitio smiled softly at Karma, he began foraging near her,glancing up and smiling at her occasionally.

Gump remained silent, looking around, he slowly walked over to Topaz and cuddled her gently.

Jiggy smiled softly at Gump and Topaz.

May stayed near Puzzle, standing sentry.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:09 pm

Karma proceeds foraging as well, remaining close to Pitio. These males seem so sweet. She knows they'll turn out to be respectable and valuable members of the group.

Boomslang has also returned to foraging in delight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 15, 2011 1:15 pm

Pitio grinned softly and proceeded foraging, he pulled up a Millipede and wiped off it's toxins and gave it to Boomslang and Nashita, it was so big the two could share it.

Gump churred softly and started foraging, staying Near Karma,Puzzle, Pitio and the pups.

Jiggy smiled and yawned, he got up and looked around before nestling under a bush for a quick nap.

May remained vigilant however and scanned the area seriously.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 11:20 am

Boomslang looks up at Pitio, expressing his gratitude with a satisfied churr. He gobbles down his part of the millipede happily.

Karma uncovers a cluster of beetle larvae 5 inches into the ground. She begins lapping them up in delight.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 12:28 pm

Elena returns to foraging, the excitement having died down.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 1:11 pm

Boomslang proceeds foraging independently.

Karma finishes her course of beetle larvae and moves on, diligently searching for the scent of her next morsel.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 2:31 pm

Pikachu makes begging calls.

Meanwhile, a male is nearby... His name is Ribaldi... he's completely oblivious to the group...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 3:51 pm

Boomslang is foraging intently and is unaware of Ribaldi unwittingly inching towards the group.

Karma spots Ribaldi but doesn't alert the group. She watches him curiously to see what he does.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 5:52 pm

Ribaldi glares a little, hiding the injured side of his face... He knew he would need a group to survive... He came closer and appeared submissive...

Pikachu is bored, giving up the begging calls. He finds a twig and starts chewing on it.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:44 pm

Boomslang unveils a delectably juicy insect larvae. It looks so delicious! He's about to eat it when he notices Pikachu's begging calls falling on deaf ears. Remembering witnessing Antebellum generously offer a lizard to Elena earlier, Boomslang decides to follow that kind example and offers the juicy grub to Pikachu. He smiles, proud of himself for being thoughtful.

Karma blinks curiously as she noticed Ribaldi direct a brief glare at the group. It made her slightly suspcious but she shrugs it off for now, thinking he was glaring against the sun's blinding light. She doesn't yet notice his facial deformity.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:49 pm

Jupiter notices Ribaldi and titled her head. One male after another... She looked over at Puzzle and peeps, informing him of the new male.

Puzzle looks over at Ribaldi and notices his facial scar. He shook his head, not wanting to stare and offend the newcomer. He approached, starting to inspect the new male.

Nashita also hears Pikachu and spots a beetle. She grabs it quickly and follows Boomslang, offering Pikachu the beetle she got as well.

Topaz doesn't notice Ribaldi yet, still being fearful.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 7:51 pm

Pikachu squeals with joy and peeps a thanks before eating it. Like Boomslang had thought, it did taste wonderful... He also accepts the beetle and eats that as well.. He smiles at the two, grateful.

Ribaldi stayed still...
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 8:04 pm

Boomslang watches Pikachu delightfully devour his offerings happily. When he expressed his gratitude, he smiles back. No problem. He still doesn't notice Ribaldi.

Karma notices Ribaldi's facial scar and stares at it curiously. How did he recieve such a nasty looking scar? She then makes eye contact with him, tempted to ask what happened to his face but refrains from doing so, afraid she'll offend him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 8:13 am

Gump looks at Ribaldi and sniffed him, he frowned sympathetically at his facial scar.

Pitio noticed his scarred face and frowned, but looked away, not wanting to be rude.

Jiggy smiled softly.

May watched a little intimidated.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 11:24 am

Karma continues staring at Ribaldi's facial scar, unable to pry her eyes away no matter how hard she mentally tells herself to stop as it is rude to gawk.

Finally, Boomslang takes notice of the new adult. Almost instantly, he notices half the stranger's face is severely disfigured but the scary looking scar doesn't intimedate him at all. He tilts his head, rather curious about what the strange marking is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 6:29 pm

Horrendous smelled a scent it was a male's scent, he walked out of his den with fury, and then looked he ran furiously at the meerkat growling he then saw the scar, and how he would stay still this meerkat was truly scared. Horrendous smiled and barked "Hey Buddy you can stay with me while we wait for our so called 'great' leader, So what ya say."
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 7:57 pm

When Horrendous enters her left peripheral vision, Karma looks over to see him barreling towards Ribaldi. She instantly tenses up and her pupils dilate in horror, thinking he's about to rip him to shreds. When Horrendous' aggression is suddenly replaced by a warm welcome, she relaxes but remains suspicious of the fiesty male. Even though he said he's only trying to help protect the mob, she still doesn't fully trust him. There's something about him that has her feeling disconcerted.

A startled yelp escapes Boomslang's mouth as he sees Horrendous charging at Ribaldi. He watches, horrified, as it looks like Horrendous is about to maul the foriegner. He's surprised to see Horrendous suddenly have a change of heart. He narrows his eyes, suspicious of Horrendous. What is that loose cannon up to now?

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Jupiter glares at Horrendous. Like Puzzle, her patience with him was growing thin. How dare he speak in such a way! She growls a warning. If he continued this, she WILL kick him out. He had no right to speak like he was.

Puzzle ignores Horrendous and feeling it was okay, scent marks Ribaldi. The more males, the better. They needed many to be able to defend the mob and chase off pesty rovers.

Nashita stays close to Boomslang, eying Horrendous. She didn't like him... He scared her.

Topaz snaps out of it when she heard growling. Yelping, she curled up, horrified it was Ghost. But she doesn't know it was Horrendous. She trembled harshly and whined, terrified.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 1:49 pm

May hears Topaz and looked at Horrendous, hissing she glared at him Look what you've done now she gestured to Topaz with her paw Great work! . May ran over to Topaz, churring and wrapping herself around the pup soothingly.

Jiggy hissed.

Gump frowned and Pitio narrowed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:08 pm

Karma averts her eyes away from Horrendous when she hears Topaz's terrifed cries, then returns eye contact with the fiery male, shooting him a scowl. He should be ashamed for firghtening a pup whose still traumatized from being attacked by a meerkat of his same gender and size. Since he's been here, all he's been good at is causing havoc. It'll only get worse the longer he's here. She has a strong urge to kick him out of the mob right now but refrains herself from charging towards him. It isn't her job to evict a member from the group. That duty belongs to Puzzle and Jupiter.

Boomslang stands protectively in front of Nashita. He sees Horrendous as being a hazard to pup's health. He'd bravely defend his fellow pup friends with his life if that big bully has the nerve to show hostility towards any of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 6 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 13 ... 20  Next