Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-24th of December

Go down 
+2
Night
YoshKatgirl
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 9:24 am

Ooc: Morning Glory.

Bic: Snapdragon saw Nashita and peeped happily before rushing over greet her sister.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:00 am

May tilted her head, then smiled softly, she couldn't remember Bahiya but went over, churring softly.

Jiggy didn't know Bahiya, so stayed back.

Gump smiled softly.

Pitio nodded and continued foraging.

Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:19 am

Karma is euphoric when she sees Jupiter reaccept the 3 long lost members back into the group. Upon closer look, she realizes all three are emaciated. She frowns with sympathy at the sight of this but knows they're future is bright now that they are back in good paws. The Comets will certainly be willing to nurse them back to health.

Boomslang brushes up against his mother affectionately, happy to be reunited with her.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:17 am

ooc: In answer to Pancake's question, Pikachu is Bahiya's pup along with Boomslang and Jia currently in the Comets.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 11:31 am

Jupiter smiled as Bahiya, Shira, and Snapdragon began to rebond with everyone. She had feared the three had surely perished. But she was relieved they were back. Now they can forge with ease and have the protection of the mob. They'll be in good health in no time.

Puzzle continued to watch out for danger.

Nashita sees her sister and happily bounds over, nuzzling Snapdragon happily. She was glad to see her again, fearing she had lost her sister. She frowns at her sister's skinny condition. She peeps softly in concern.

Topaz goes back over to Sanders and Jet, deciding to aid Sanders in finding food for little Jet. She looked over at Ridbaldi once in a while, curious about him. His facial scar reminded her of her own scar. While hers wasn't facial like his, she could possibly somewhat relate to him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 12:55 pm

Knowing Bahiya, Shira and Snapdragon need nurishment as soon as possible, Karma proceeds foraging, determined to gather as much food as she can find and help bring them back to good health.

Boomslang notices his mother is dangerously under weight and weak. He looks at her, fraught with worry.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 5:21 pm

In the distance Melrose watched the group remembering what she did she is very weak and does have enough strength to walk over too them her belly growled she burred her in the sand she sobs quietly then runs into the bolt hole
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 6:55 pm

Now back within the safety of the group, Bahiya started to forage to get her strength up and so she could help feed the undernourished pups.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:20 pm

Karma is oblivious to Melrose's distress and is diligently searching for prey to give to Bahiya and the 2 pups. She detects the scent of a millipede and begins digging at its location vigorously.

Boomslang forages by his mother's side, willing to help nurse her, Snapdragon and Shira back to health.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 7:22 pm

Melrose starts too dig but then stops too weak to move sobbs louder then before but burrys her head
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 pm

With the upper part of her body submerged in the ground, Karma can't hear Melrose's anguished cries. She continues excavating into the earth.

Boomslang also fails to hear Melrose's distress calls. All of his focus is on fiinding food for his mother and the 2 pups at the moment.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 23, 2011 10:07 pm

Bahiya dug up a scorpion and disarmed it before giving it to her daughter Shira. Shira needed it more than she did.

Shira hurridly started crunching down on the arachnid. Nothing had ever tasted so good.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 8:50 am

Jupiter forges as well, wanting to help Bahiya, Shira, and Snapdragon get back in shape. She also fails to hear Melrose, whom she thought had moved on from the territory weeks ago.

Puzzle scans the sky for a moment to ensure no bird of prey weren't naround.

Nashita digs for a moment and pulls out a worm. She offers it to her sister Snapdragon.

Topaz continued to help Sanders search for a meal for Jet.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 9:51 am

Karma uncovers a millipede and drags it out of the hole, proceeding to drag it along the ground to strip the toxic coating from its shell. After a few minutes of doing this, she thoughtfully offers it to Bahiya. It'll help gain back some of her strength.

Boomslang unearths a beetle and generously offers it to his sister Shira.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:14 pm

Pikachu barely recognizes his mother but runs up to her... She seemed familiar...

Ribaldi, on the edge of the group, hears Melrose and moves towards the calls...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:20 pm

Snapdragon thanked Nashita, Shira thanked Boomslang, and Bahiya thanked Karma. They were happy to see the splinter was still a tight nit group as they were in the Tiny Kats.

With her energy somewhat restored, plus the excitment of reunification with the Comets. Snapdragon wanted to play. She hopped around Nashita as an invite to play.

Bahiya looked to Pikachu and smiled. She figured recognition would be hard for some and she chrrd softly to him.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 12:30 pm

Boomslang smiles at his sister happy to spend the time nursing her back to health. He doesn't want to see her deteriorate and is determined to do the best he can to make her better.

Karma's response to Bahiya is the same as Boomslang's. She's willing to help bring her back to good health and will make sure she gets all the nutrients she needs to avoid falling into the starvation danger zone.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Pikachu smiled and chrred back cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:11 pm

Jupiter finds a slink and grabs it. She shook her head and broke its neck, killing it instantly. She drags it over to Bahiya and the two pups, placing it down near them. For now, her main concern was get Bahiya, Shira, and Snapdragon fed before she would go back to forging herself.

Puzzle scans the area. He is unaware of Melrose being in the area and that Ridbaldi was going to investigate.

Nashita couldn't say no and playfully nips Snapdraon's shoulder. She was careful not to harm her skinny sister.

Topaz notices Ridbaldi going off. She titled her head. Where was he going?
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:17 pm

Boomslang proceeds foraging, his focus fully set on finding as many morsels as he can for his sister, mother and Snapdragon.

Karma notices Ribadi taking off somewhere. She blinks with curiosity, wondering where he's headed off to.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:46 pm

Melrose limps toward the group just almost reaches Jupiter but then falls breathing heavily
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 pm

May's eyes fall on Melrose and she growls, hissing and spitting.

Jiggy growled viciously.

Gump frowned.

Pitio watched.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:48 pm

Ribaldi glares at the female from a distance.

Pikachu doesn't notice, he's sniffing his mom curiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:49 pm

Melrose.. kept breathing barely clinging too life she cry louder but does berry her head
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 1:50 pm

May growled and stalked up to Melrose, she breathed heavily in her face. Your not welcome here, and you know it. LEAVE NOW .
She didn't care about her condition, she wasn't welcome.

Jiggy hissed.

Gump growled.

Pitio tilted his head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-24th of December   Roleplay-24th of December - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-24th of December
Page 8 of 20Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 14 ... 20  Next