Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Role Play- 8th of January

Go down 
+4
little_maybelline
Dipsy Tail Bonder
StormyMeerkat
YoshKatgirl
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 am

(ooc: We don't adopt out or say how many are in a potential litter until the pups are a week old. Then a thread can go up when they survive, this was done to cut down on reserving pups that then don't get played and to be fair on everyone)
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 9:11 am

|OOC: *Facepalm* Ohhh~ Kay, sorry. My bad x-x' |
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:25 pm

((OOC: Do whatever. Jade is just trying to find his way back to the mob since he went missing for a few days during a rover trip.))

Stratus climbs down from the log and begins to search on the ground alongside Paw.

Rania continued to follow Morning Glory and Hopeful.

Jade kept going, he was almost there!
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 1:30 pm

|Ooc: Ohhh. *~* Nevermind then... I guess? I thought he wasn't part of this mob~ xD|
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 06, 2012 3:13 pm

Hearing Mist’s response calls, Morning Glory quickened her pace even more and crested over the top of the dirt mound above the burrow. Smiling proudly she looked down at the younger male and greeted him warmly with a high pitched bark. Another vigilant babysitter doing his duty, hopefully the pups would be safe below ground?
Clambering down and affectionately greeting Mist as she past, Morning Glory headed below ground and navigated her way easily to the largest chamber of their small bolthole. Relieved that the scent of the burrow was still her own, the dominant female spotted the two tiny bundles at the back of the room chirping to themselves. Driven even further by her maternal instance for her adopted pups, she rushed herself over to them and curled up around Little Cloud and Cumulus.

Receiving the brushed greeting from the dominant female, Mist relaxed his upright posture and grinned as Rania and an unfamiliar female meerkat with beautiful purple eyes also appeared through the grass. Who was this elegant older female and where was the rest of the group?

Still with Stratus’s and the foraging group, Chester Quavers squeaked and hopped around as Splash triumphantly battled with a scorpion. It was a huge beast to the younger pup and admiringly she grinned at Splash whilst occasionally barking pretending she herself was as fierce.
Realising that Splash had got stung, Chester Quavers dropped her play act and seriously trotted back beside her older friend. Apologising she rubbed her head against Splash’s leg before trying to lick the newly made wound. It made her sad and deep down she didn’t want anything to take away her closest friend. The desert had already claimed many of the ones she loved, the scorpion wasn’t going to have Splash. She had to try her best to clean it even if her tongue was too small.
Back to top Go down
Eclipse

Eclipse

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2012 2:24 pm

Nemo decides to help Stratus and Paw with finding a new burrow and climbs onto a bush, looking around. This would give him a bird's eye view of the area, but he was also risking his safety. Especially if a real bird of prey spotted him.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 10, 2012 11:16 pm

ooc: I'm bringing back..... Shirley!

Emerald stumbles after the rest of the family on small, clumsy paws. Her tummy is full for the first time in many days, and she feels just a little bit stronger.

Meanwhile, on the dune above the burrow, watches a lone figure. She has many battle scars from a brutal, and lost, fight for dominance. She is small and underfed, and ticks are clumped on her muzzle. It's Shirley, who lost her battle against an aggressive member of the Tiny Kats larger split. She sees the smaller group and recognizes Morning Glory. She slinks down, head low, hoping to be accepted again.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2012 6:04 pm

Tessumae watched her thought-to-be rover vanish, sighing dissapointedly. She turned away, returning to the mob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:50 pm

occ: Please let me know if my character is causing too much drama right now.

The young rover creeps closer to the group. With vegetation being few and far between, Tails has to be extra careful. He lies on his belly trying to camouflage in the sand. As he approaches the Tiny Kats females, Tails makes himself slightly more noticeable.

Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 5:49 pm

(OOC: Not for me- I'll have Tsumae notice him as soon as a few more people post~)
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 3:57 am

Emerging from the burrow with Little Cloud in her mouth, Morning Glory chirps a muffled call to briefly distracted Mist to instruct him to head below and collect Cumulus. Once both pups are safely with the small party then they can head back to Stratus.
Observing the surroundings whilst waiting for Mist, the dominant female instantly spots a small familiar face slinking through the grass and caringly dashes to her aid. Shirley looks like she’s been involved in a major fight but with whom or what she doesn’t know. Swiftly accepting the former Tiny Kat female and offering to show her the latest addition to the mob in her mouth, Morning Glory couldn’t do much more but stand protectively near Shirley and wait for Mist.

Understanding the dominant female, Mist had dashed below ground and collected the young male pup in his mouth. Carrying him to the new burrow would be a great honour but today on babysitting duty was full of new responsibilities to hold with great care and attention already.
Emerging from the bolt hole and proudly strutting past the potentially watching subordinate females, Mist clambered up on top of the burrow and spotted Morning Glory and young Shirley.
Although covered in scratches and ticks, Shirley was a beautiful individual and wasn’t much younger then himself. In a strange way she shared a likeness with his missing sister but more importantly maybe she had seen Faye on her travels away from the group.
Slowly approaching Morning Glory and Shirley, Mist bowed his head. He was ready to leave whenever she gave the command.

With Mist and Cumulus now on the surface, Morning Glory called out in clear vocalisations to the two subordinate females who had joined her on the short journey back to the bolt hole. She was leaving, and promptly hurried into the grass to start the return trip back to Stratus.
Today had been a positive day for the small group, new members was what she needed and if all the females held their rank and supported her the future for her litter would be bright.

Following the rest of the adults and Splash, Chester Quavers had no time to watch the scenery as she travelled. The sun was setting fast and still they hadn’t been going in the direction of the bolt hole. Where was her adoptive father taking them?

Last edited by little_maybelline on Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm

Tessumae soon had her face buried deep in the sand, after a plump beetle. She snatched it from her hole with a crunch, munching (*Totally random but there's lyrics in this one song that go "Munch a bunch of Crunch 'n' Munch" aaanndd yeah.) it down quickly. She stood up, doing a quick 360 to scout for danger when... Yet another rover caught her sharp eye. She stared him down, pondering wether to sound the alarm of an intruder or go and check him out. In a matter of five seconds, she glanced around her. Seeing that no one was really paying attention to her, she slipped away into the bushes near the rover, hoping anyone that saw her just concluded she was having a potty break.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 03, 2012 4:04 pm

Tails perked up as a female approached. He smiled and began to groom Tessumae.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Little Cloud squeaks, it was suddenly hot. What gives?!

Splash chirps to Chester Quavers, hoping she's ok, and follows the rest of the mob.

Faithful follows quickly, looking out for danger. Hopeful whimpers, she's worried about the pups being above ground... Joyful leaps along, happy as can be.
Back to top Go down
Taakah

Taakah

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20, 2013 7:36 pm

Tessumae accepted Tail's grooming. She nibbled at his neck, searching for any parasites that he may of picked up.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 08, 2013 2:49 pm

Emerging over yet another cluster of small dunes, Morning Glory still carrying young Little Cloud pressed forward following the scent trail left behind by her mate Stratus. They were now back in the vicinity of the morning’s foraging area so the newly acquired burrow complex couldn't be too far.

Scouting ahead with young Cumulus swinging from his mouth, Mist stood tall and upright having spotted something in the near distance. For once he was confidence this wasn't a threat but potentially the end to their precious journey. Ahead only a short distance away on the flatter land sat a few adult meerkats clustered around a mound of build up earth.
Placing the male pup gently down by his feet, Mist barked a quick series of contact calls to the five following females alerting them of his find.

Having arrived some time ago at the new burrow, Chester Quavers had descended below ground and had curled up in the larger chamber. The air smelt like a foreign animal but according to the adults it was safe at least for the time being. Tired from all the walking she placed stretched out in the dirt and waited to be joined by her friend Splash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Play- 8th of January   Role Play- 8th of January - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Role Play- 8th of January
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3