Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
Darkchu
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

Roleplay-8th of January Empty
PostSubject: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:20 am

Comets

Current season: Wet (Summer)

Ages of those under a year old
Cloud Catcher, Clover ...........10 months 05 days
Twister.........6 months 5 days
Topaz........... 4 months 16 days
Sanders........ 4 months 4 days
Skyler ........3 months 7 days
Shira, Jia, Boomslang, Pikachu......1 month 31 days
Amani, Sherri............. 1 month 30 days
Jet, Snapdragon, Nashita........... 1 month 29 days
Squeak........ 1 month 28 days
Enkozi........ 1 month 20 days
Paloma....... 30 days
Cakester......1 month

Due dates: Elena and Bandit's litter (Comfirmed) Due 25th of January

ooc: I'm taking a break from RPing in this mob on this RP day, so, I'm gonna disperse Karma and Boomslang. But don't worry, I has plot for them on the next RP day Wink

bic: Karma and Boomslang are nowhere to be seen in the entwined cluster of sleeping Comet individuals. What happened to them? On the 6th of January, they had gotten seperated from the Comets during a foraging mishap and haven't been seen since. It's uncertain where they are or what had become of them after the seperation. Where ever they may be, hopefully they're safe, intact and sticking together.

Last edited by YoshKatgirl on Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:28 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 10:47 am

Ribaldi opens one eye, still halfway expecting Boomslang to be there... however he isn't of course. Hopefully, his little friend was ok. Ribaldi sighs and goes back to sleep... he'll keep an eye out for Boomslang when they went foraging today.

Poloma is sleeping beside Pikachu dreaming about having dug a up hole full of an endless supply of beetle larva. She chrrs a bit in her sleep.

Twister is already awake and goes out to sun and also help maintain the burrow entrance. She plans to do her first sentry duty today if they'll let her.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:06 pm

((OOC: Okie dokie Yosh))

Jupiter lays awake. Since Karma and Boomslang vanished, she had been worried for her two missing mobmates.

The dominant female isn't the only one who's worried. Nashita wakes up, expecting to see her closest friend Boomslang, but of course... He isn't there. She whines. Where was he? Was he alive..?

Topaz lay asleep near Sanders and Jet. She's slowly recovering from Aaron's disappearance. Some times, she would cry because of it. But its thanks to Sanders and Jet that she's able to pull through. She still had them by her side, and she couldn't be anymore thankful that the Kalahari has shown some mercy and allowing her to have these two.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 12:17 pm

Pikachu is certainly worried about Boomslang, whom he sees as a friend. He won't be lonely though. He has a crush on Poloma and wants to be her friend... Even though she is asleep, he's not, and waits for her to wake up... In the meantime, he feels like causing a bit of mischief by unexpectantly mock-attacking one of the other pups...

Clover is asleep near her brother.
Back to top Go down
StormyMeerkat

StormyMeerkat

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:34 pm

Skyler and Sherri are curled around next to each other, still asleep in the burrow. Things are really cramped.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:47 pm

Elena emerges and takes a good look around, as if expecting to spot the missing mobmates right away. Unfortunately that's not the case, and the sulks off to sun herself away from the others. She tends to isolate herself when troubled.
Back to top Go down
Dipsy Tail Bonder
Admin
Dipsy Tail Bonder

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 11:47 pm

Cloud Catcher is asleep by Clover, a paw placed protectively over her. He doesn't want to lose her like he lost Splash.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:36 am

Asleep with his head on Topaz, Jet reclined in his usual sleeping position. Along with his elder brother the two of them always positioned themselves like little dominoes alongside the young female, so whenever Topaz decided to move at one end then Jet would move off Sanders and follow in hot pursuit. The youngster had discovered this ingenious idea when he decided to lie across the backs of both the elder pups but one morning had had a rude awakening when they both got up together and ended up falling through the gap in the middle.

However long the other two pups snoozed, Sanders was usually the first awake and always would lie on the floor of the sleeping chamber thoughtful and still. His concerns throughout the day were usually about Topaz’s health progress after her encounter with Ghost or whether his younger brother was getting enough food. As the days continuously pass only his time alone before and after sleeping gave him enough time for a brief moment self reflection about his parents and his missing siblings.
Today was no different and he relaxed patiently waiting for the others to finish their dreams.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 6:58 pm

OOC: I'm going to just disperse Alethia, unless anyone wants to play her. I can't think of a realistic way of bringing her back to the mob right now.

BIC: Puzzle shifted out of his deep sleep, but couldn't bring himself to move, his thoughts still somewhat in dreamland. He lazily lifted his head and surveyed the rest of the mob and noticing most of them seemed to be still asleep, he let his head back down again and dozed.

He still missed Alethia's company; usually at this hour she would be beside him fast asleep, but he was coping better than he was a few days ago. But even though he understood the unlikeliness of her return, there was nothing to stop him from hoping.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:40 pm

((OOC: No problem Spirit))

Jupiter lifts her head up lazily. She softly sighs before slowly getting up, shaking some sand off her fur. She went toward the burrow entrance to emerge for the day.

Nashita whines and lays her head down, covering her face with her paws. She deeply missed Boomslang and desired to know if he was alive or not. Not knowing drove her crazy.

Topaz's body twitched slightly and she wakes up with a yelp, her back burning in pain. While her wound had fully healed, it left a massive scar on her back and thanks to the assault by the murderous Ghost, her back would never be the same. She gritted her teeth and moved her back carefully until it was in a good position and the pain quickly faded, giving her much relief.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:28 am

(OOC: It's up to you Spirit. I think today could be the day where the Comets encounter the Tiny Kats but I'm not sure if it's THE day where they rejoin or the smaller group flees ready to encounter them again on another upcoming day. Alethia could find the TK's if you still wanted to play her in a group, then she could be safe to find Puzzle again.)
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 11:23 am

ooc: I'm willing to play her. :3
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 11:16 am

ooc: I recall this RP day was when we planned for the TK and Comet reunion to transpire. However, realizing they'd be enormous if they merged, they'll decide to form an alliance and stay seperated. You could still bring back Alethia and have her rejoin the group, Spirit. I think the reunion was planned to occur a bit later in the RP day.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Awakening at the sound of Topaz’s yelp, Jet flinched and bolted upright on his small back legs. If danger had decided to show its head around these parts he was ready for them after a rather large yawn. Seeing the other members of the family still curled around him, Jet loving nuzzled Topaz hoping to soothe her discomfort.

Feeling his brother move, Sanders who was already wide awake stood to his feet and stretched his body. Topaz’s yelp had been alarming but he understood that they were still safe underground, his main concern was if she was able to join them out of the burrow again today.

Back to top Go down
Darkchu

Darkchu

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Poloma wakes up, chirps at Pikachu and starts chewing on his tail gently.

Twister looks around waiting for everyone to emerge.

Ribaldi is awake and waits for lead calls.
Back to top Go down
http://elec-1.deviantart.com/
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 4:29 pm

Jupiter emerges finally, shaking herself slowly. She looks around slowly to see who else was above ground.

Nashita slowly uncovers her face and sighed sadly.

Topaz stubbornly stood up, gritting her teeth again as her back began to sting. This was normal, it always stung whenever she got up. She pants lightly, her body trembling a little from the pain but she shook her head, trying to overcome the pain. She couldn't let it drag her down.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 9:53 am

Pikachu, getting a bit impatient, goodheartedly paws at Poloma playfully...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:11 pm

ooc: Hey guys it's Squeak sorry I've been away for a while I lost track of the site and now I cannot get into my old account!

Last edited by Squeak on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:27 pm

BIC: Over the horizon like a phantom appeared Boomingthunder, and who should he be carrying but lil, Squeak in his mouth. He watched the Comets with caution, Squeak and he had been gone for a long time and he wondered if he still had any of their scent apon him or if they would even regognize him.

Squeak seeing Pikachu from this distance let out an excited chatter.

Boomingthunder placed Squeak down but place his paw on her tail to prevent her from running and gave her a warning look. Be quiet, Squeak! We've been gone a long time they might not remeber us, you need to keep this in mind, your eagerness might be the death of us both.

Squeak looked sadly up at Boomingthunder she wanted to go back and see all her friends! She wanted to see Pikachu even more! Pikachu, besides Boomingthunder had been one of her first friends and she was excited to see him, but for now she had to restrain herself.

You see, Boomingthunder and Squeak got seprated from the comets, for a reason unkown, perhaps Boomingthunder had taken Squeak away on an adventure or perhaps Squeak had ventured off and Boomingthunder went after her but doing so they both found themselves in unfamilar territory. Who knows what had really happened to the wayward travelers. But they were both tired, hungry, thirsty, skinny, and they both had ticks and fleas slowly feeding off of them.

Boomingthunder spat in fury as he bit at his shoulder where a huge tick lie, it had been bugging him for days, and he was very weak.

Squeak seemed to be the most healthy perhaps it was because Boomingthunder gave her the most he could find in rations. And plus she was still a pup and with an adult to look out for her, Boomingthunder, would be able to fish off the ticks and fleas off of her fur.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:37 pm

ooc: Hey, welcome back Squeak ^^ No need to worry. At least you can still access the site Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:09 pm

ooc: Hey just back to say I'll be off for a while, got grounded.
FFFFFFFFFFFF
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 8:25 pm

ooc: That sucks :{ We'd be glad to cover your characters for you while you're away.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 2:38 pm

Offering Topaz an encouraging nuzzle before bounding after his older brother, Jet grinned eager to face the day ahead. From the look of light at the end of the tunnel ahead the sun was shining, there would be tasty things to uncover and the best part was that he had his two favourite individuals to share it with.

Ahead of Jet and not quite as optimistic, Sanders emerged out onto the sandy desert surface and looked around. Glancing quickly around at the adults and at the sky, he proceeded cautiously to their usual sunning spot.
The little mound over looking the lip of the burrow’s entrance was ideal for three youngsters and suitably in range for Topaz in her improving condition.

Taking his spot Sanders continued his thought about Topaz determined to see through another day of working his hardest to support those who he cared the most about.

Popping his head out of the burrow and not bothering to check around, Jet hopped about the sand looking occasionally back into the darkness eagerly awaiting the emergence of his dearest Topaz.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Jupiter peeps a greeting to everyone who emerged. She eventually looks into the distance and spotted two figures. Who were those two? Curious, but also cautious, she began to approach the two who were actually her adopted daughter Squeak and also Boomingthunder.

Nashita sighs sadly and slowly stood up, before slowly going over to emerge.

Topaz slowly emerges from the burrow, still wincing a little. However, the pain was dying down by now and it wasn't bothering her too badly. She knew she would have to live with this for the rest of the time she had on this world, so she'd have to get used to it. She smiles at Jet and affectionately nuzzles the top of his head once she was nearby him, and of course, she gives Sanders an affectionate nuzzle as well. As long as these two were by her side, no pain would slow her down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 2:54 pm

Boomingthunder watched as Jupiter made her advance towards them so he lie low to the ground, he gave Squeak a look and Squeak copied Boomingthunder and waited for Jupiter's judgement. Would Jupiter attack them and send them packing or let them rejoin the group only time would tell.

Squeak shook slightly anticipation threatening to claim her and make her pull a foolish move by rushing towards the group. But she forced her limbs to stay still. Would her adoptive mother attack her or welcome her? She hoped it was a warm welcome but she didn't know what her adoptive mother would think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next