Desert Warriors RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Three mobs of warriors live in the Kalahari, struggling to survive the harsh surroundings and recover from the severity of the harshest drought. Choose your meerkats and live the life of a Desert Warrior!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplay-8th of January

Go down 
+6
Meyerm
StormyMeerkat
Pancake
Night
Darkchu
YoshKatgirl
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 2:06 pm

Cakester eats the beetle, but heads off without even thanking Kaze for her selfless act. He scratches the loose sand at the roots of the bush, finding a small worm. He quickly begins to gobble upon his tasty morsel.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Kaze smiles at Cakester. He may not have thanked her, but she knows that he'll learn gratitude as he ages.
She resumes digging, to find herself a nice, large millipede. She begins scraping off its poisonous coating with her claws.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:31 pm

After the young pup finishes his worm, Cakester sits upon his rump and feels sleepy, he falls asleep, laying beautifully in the warm sand and the shade of the bush he was digging at.
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:11 pm

Elena unearths a millipede, which she procedes to drag across the sand to rub off it's coating. She needs all the food she can find.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 12:26 pm

Jupiter doesn't finish her skink off completely, she offers some to Elena. She was carrying the Comet's future within her, so she did need all the food she could get. Though she did know she herself would have to start baring pups of her own to keep her dominance strong.

Nashita had fallen asleep.

Topaz finishes the larvae and resumes digging.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:19 pm

Cakester awakes from his slumber just a few minutes later, he stretches and yawns, and returns back to Jupiter's side. He begins to beg for food, he was starving!
Back to top Go down
Meyerm

Meyerm

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:22 pm

Elena consumes the offering and thanks Jupiter before continuing on.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 2:16 pm

Hearing Cakester, Jupiter digs around until she finds a centipede, which she gives to her new adopted son.

Nashita continues sleeping.

Topaz finds a small lizard which she grabs quickly and begins eating.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 9:01 am

Cakester devours the food given to him by Jupiter. He licks hi lips afterwards and begins to beg, too lazy to dig for himself.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 12:10 pm

Pikachu chrrs and tackles Poloma playfully.

Clover smiles and cuddles up against her brother...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2012 10:56 am

Exhausted from over foraging, Sanders wearily continued excavating the sand in his small hole desperate to find something edible to share with his brother and Topaz. In comparison to the amount the adults find a day his efforts appeared futile but deep down he knew it could mean everything to help the young female’s recovery.

Unaware of his brother’s tiredness, Jet kept up with his encouraging but annoying persistent begging calls. Occasionally he would stop to join in the search but he much preferred eating or sharing the prey then finding it.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 1:52 pm

Jupiter of course gives into Cakester's begging and disarms a scorpion she finds and gives it to him before going back to finding something for herself. She needed to eat too.

Nashita twitches her paw a little, but kept sleeping.

Topaz finished with her lizard. She takes notice of Sanders and frowns. She could tell he was overworking himself. She digs around and finds a centipede. She grabs one end of it, dragging it over to Sanders and Jet. This meal was big enough for all three to share.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 7:21 pm

Cakester eats the scorpion given to him. It was very yummy.
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:06 pm

ooc: Don't forget you have Winter-Rush in the Midnights Smile The rover Xylaeth has put on the charm by grooming her in attempt to make her become infatuated with him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:02 pm

(( Oh yeah! Oops, I seemed to have forgotten! I'll get to that! Thanks for the reminder! xD ))
Back to top Go down
YoshKatgirl

YoshKatgirl

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:28 pm

ooc: That's okay ^^ That happens some times X3 And you're welcome :3
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 8:46 pm

Jupiter looks up at the sky and notices its gonna become dark. She gives out calls and began to lead the forging group back to their burrow.

Topaz also follows, but walks with Sanders and Jet.

((OOC: I've decided to disperse Nashita for now, I've lost interest in playing her. Same with some others I've decided to disperse.))

Last edited by Night on Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 10:37 pm

Clover and Pikachu both follow...
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 2:52 am

Exhausted of clambering around on his tiny legs, Jet squealed in discomfort and flopped down onto the sand. They had walked so far and still there was no sign of home or a warm cuddle from an adult.

Noticing his brother’s sorrowful sprawl, Sanders back tracks a few steps and desperately tried to nudge his little brother back up onto his feet. Now wasn’t the time to fall behind, they had already witnessed the disappearance of young Aaron and he wasn’t prepared to give up another brother to the harsh desert. Not today, not ever.
Worried, Sanders called out for Topaz. If anyone could fill Jet’s heart with a much needed burst of encouragement it was her.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:33 pm

Topaz, hearing Sanders, quickly rushes over. She frowns as she sees Jet not wanting to get up. She nuzzles the side of his face, trying to encourage him to get up. If he couldn't, she'll carry him on her back. Her injury had long healed but left a big scar on her back. But it wouldn't hurt her if someone touched it at least. She even touches noses with Jet in a meerkat "kiss", surely hoping he could get up. She refused to leave him and Sanders behind.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:35 pm

Clover frowns at little Jet. Although still young, little Clover is almost full grown. She picks up Jet and runs after the group. No one will be left behind today.
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:09 am

Sanders chirped at Clover’s heroic deed of picking up Jet. He didn’t know the older female was their aunt but she certainly had earned his respect. Not many of the members in the group paid any attention to the littlest pup but now they had someone they could trust.
With Jet now safe ahead of them, Sanders nuzzled Topaz affectionately. He was proud to see how far she had come with her injury but in a way was glad she didn’t have to strain herself trying to carry a younger pup. Nothing would be worse then seeing her injured again and potentially not being able to make it home.

Jet suddenly found himself grinning and enjoying his ride hanging by the scruff. The view around him was so vast and sped by far quicker then his usual stumble. Squeaking thankfully to Clover, he tried to wiggle and see his brother and Topaz on the ground but they were sadly out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Night

Night

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 3:59 am

Topaz grins sheepishly. She probably could of handled carrying Jet, but she was thankful Clover came over. She really showed compassion. Nuzzling Sanders back just as affectionately, she chirps to him and goes off after Clover and Jet.

Jupiter is unaware of this, more focused on getting the mob back home.
Back to top Go down
Pancake

Pancake

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 4:05 am

Karma was about to pick up Jet when Clover does it instead. She smiles and continues following.

Squeak, Twix, and Enkozi also follow.

Clover smiles down at Jet and lets out a muffled chirp. She'll always help a pup in need!
Back to top Go down
little_maybelline

little_maybelline

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 6:13 am

Sanders barked an excited call and dashed off after Topaz. For a short while until they get home he could relax and be a pup again.

Jet continued to dangle from Clover’s mouth but wiggled excitedly to see Topaz and Sanders catching up alongside. Now he just had to enjoy the ride home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roleplay-8th of January   Roleplay-8th of January - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Roleplay-8th of January
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next